What's new

India's Industrial Output Declines 5.1%

U

India, absolutely. China, no way. $3.2 Trillion in reserves means China has nothing to worry about.

Really ??..if you have nothing to worry about ...then why are your slowing down?..Infact India and China have slowed down almost same amount in last one year.

Why is your manufacturing weakest since last 3 yrs??

U

India, absolutely. China, no way. $3.2 Trillion in reserves means China has nothing to worry about.

Your exports need consumers and your people need jobs. Surely your $3.2 Trillion reserve is useless in dealing that as it will only come to rescue when China will have any debt crisis. Most of the raw material in China's port and factories are lying as waste because there is low demand for Chinese goods in US and EU.

Well, even in India many analysts are saying that if we don't do something fast, we will slide down the recession path.

Only Indians care about a single refinery of the lowest grade crude as some sort of an accomplishment. Everybody else looks at the aggregate production.

---------- Post added at 12:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 AM ----------

Your exports need consumers and your people need jobs. Surely your $3.2 Trillion reserve is useless in dealing that as it will only come to rescue when China will have any debt crisis. Most of the raw material in China's port and factories are lying as waste because there is low demand for Chinese goods in US and EU.

Yeah, with $3.2T we can pay them to dig ditches and then fill them back up. Isn't that what India does?? LOL. No comparison.

I have a better Idea, spent that on Chinese people for free world tour.

i think the Mainland Chinese are half as bad as the Freaky Xpatriats ...there seriously something about an English environment on the Chinese brain. Something to do about all tht pent up need for free speech i guess.

they just dont kno when to shut it ..even when it make no freggin sense.lol

i think the Mainland Chinese are half as bad as the Freaky Xpatriats ...there seriously something about an English environment on the Chinese brain. Something to do about all tht pent up need for free speech i guess.

they just dont kno when to shut it ..even when it make no freggin sense.lol

Yes, very true bro, in their whole lifetime they overstuffed their minds with suppressed ideas in the censored environment and when they get chance to open their mouth outside China, they simply don't know when to eject their suppressed ideas.

F%$k European crises!!

I thought unlike China, India has this magical internal demand driven economy. Guess that's just something to brag about and not to prevent one from blaming others.

Some posters here conveniently forget that.
No we haven't. We're in fact worried because our growth in industrial output in November has slowed to a mere 12.4%, the lowest in two-years. However we don't agree with some Indian members here that a lowly 12.4% growth in industry output will lead to the collapse of the Chinese economy.

Well, even in India many analysts are saying that if we don't do something fast, we will slide down the recession path.
When even indians are snapping out of their self-delusion, it means the end is already very very near. It is way too late to stop. india is going into an economic death spiral from too much debt and spending. They are going back to the hindu rate of economic growth if they can engineer a soft landing. Otherwise, india might have a current account crisis, print money and suffer hyper-inflation, all within 1 year.

Lets us just say that both China & India are fucked if the EU & US can't stop falling into another recession.
Among the top 15 importers of Indian goods, only 4 are European- UK, Germany, Belgium and Switzerland. And these are the safest countries in Europe. The story is similiar with China. So Europe will not cause much of a dent in our businesses. We will be in trouble only if UK and Germany get themselves in deep s**t, which is unlikely. These are the last countries in EU that will go down. I will also take this opportunity to say this :'Asia is back baby!:p:cheesy:'
List of the largest trading partners of the People's Republic of China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
List of the largest trading partners of India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

@lead poster: include sources please

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom