What's new

India's 'lost tribe' dreams of return to Israel

indians have this habit of making the people who live in india say they are indians on gun point....look at indian punjab...sikh identify themselves as punjabi in the west rather than calling them indians....same goes for occupied kashmir....where kashmiris call them either Pakistani or kashmiri....same goes for sikim .....now we have these people who are jews and they dont want to call themselves as indians......i have yet to come across a single indian who is proud to be an indian from his heart....:agree:

Dnt you know Pakistani also calling them self Indian to hide their real identity (pakistani) .....

in kerala's jews street there are still jews who wish to go back to israel. mony old timers says they want to die in israel

indians have this habit of making the people who live in india say they are indians on gun point....look at indian punjab...sikh identify themselves as punjabi in the west rather than calling them indians....same goes for occupied kashmir....where kashmiris call them either Pakistani or kashmiri....same goes for sikim .....now we have these people who are jews and they dont want to call themselves as indians......i have yet to come across a single indian who is proud to be an indian from his heart....:agree:

come on man,you can improve your style!!
anyway good job trolling

Jews in Kerala are almost done....
Most of them have migrated to Israel...
I know it because i know some of them personally....Because they were family friends....
Some of them visited Kerala a few years back and i met them....
Well im not trolling just stating what i heard....
They say they shouldnt have made the decision to migrate to Israel...
They now live in constant fear of terror attack, nuclear threat, chemical weapons.....
They constantly undergo drills for attacks and all....
Peace of mind is something that they rarely get...
They said if they could do all over it again..they would have stayed back in Kerala itself...
Most of these jews in north east who wish to migrate are motivated by economic interests...
Some have genuine religious interests...but most not...
This is what they told me...not my opinion....

It is a win-win for both Jew and India - Jews get to do the Aliyah - for India it is few thousand less people. Not sure why we need to debate in 2 separate threads and encourage some conspiracy theories.

From their perspective it's the right decision to migrate to Israel. Otherwise, labeling as illegal migrants, someday Hindu extremists would slaughter them en masse.

From their perspective it's the right decision to migrate to Israel. Otherwise, labeling as illegal migrants, someday Hindu extremists would slaughter them en masse.

Try harder, you are unable to troll.

On Topic: If Israel is ready to take them then let them go.

Same way, some Pakistanis in UK, US take pride in suffixing 'Baloch' as their surnames!!

They have a right to settle anywhere they like. Who are we to judge? I for one, don't like the idea of any Indian community leaving India en masse - it leaves a hole in our nation.

Have you seen Ethiopian Jews or Lemba People of South Africa, do they look like Jews? How about European Jewry? The DNA evidence links all of these to have common (at least Paternal) ancestors.

DNA test can also prove/disprove the legitimacy of Indian Jews; and I am only talking about ethnic background, they can still be Jews. Religion does not follow Biology, it may be the other way around.

Have you seen Ethiopian Jews or Lemba People of South Africa, do they look like Jews? How about European Jewry? The DNA evidence links all of these to have common (at least Paternal) ancestors.

DNA test can also prove/disprove the legitimacy of Indian Jews; and I am only talking about ethnic background, they can still be Jews. Religion does not follow Biology, it may be the other way around.

It's true that many Jewish ethnic groups may share some common ancestry however they shouldn't neglect the fact that they do have ancestors from the land they currently reside on. Appearance is important in my opinion for example some white or black Americans claim Native American ancestry even though they don't appear to be Native American at all. They may indeed have some native American ancestors but for the most part they are still white or black & the ethnicity that is more likely to relate to them is the one that resembles them the most. People are naturally more fond of living among or interacting with those that have similar cultural or ethnic origins. Of course there are always some exceptions to the rule. All I am saying is that before these people emigrate to Israel they should consider the fact that all they have in common with them is religion and perhaps to an extant the Hebrew language. Most people will not care about them having common ancestry since they look different, thus they are different.

Same way, some Pakistanis in UK, US take pride in suffixing 'Baloch' as their surnames!!

Balouch is a common surname even in Pakistan. I guess you don't know all the mods on PDF

they have been here since thousands of years just like parsis and no one was killed till today...they are peaceful and did not care to teach us their religion...

I do not believe in this news because maharashtrain jews who moved to israel are still in touch with maharashtrian culture..they even celebrate maharashtra day.

'Maharashtra Day' in Israel

Last edited by a moderator:
Palestinians must be banging their head on the wall. Great so now some random tribe in India also has rights over their lands because their supposed "ancestors" came from there!

Back
Top Bottom