What's new

India's northeast speaks out against racism

amazing,it took just one teenage delusional bigot to make you guys issue statements against a whole religion,
if he is prejudiced,so are you
@Chak Bamu
sir this thread has lost any/all scope for a healthy discussion

These are the kind of dumb statements that have given rise to separatism in NE. You are obviously okay with missionaries attacking Hinduism as that guy calling us penis worshiper derogatorily is okay by you. Encourage more separatism by feeding those snakes.

Too much bible classes today???
Oh please,we arunachali don't really bother for religion.
Unlike you guys,listen to some pravachan of some "godman" and go out and rape nuns and all.expected from inhabitants of rapistan,you guys just can't give up being religious can you?

Sure,sure smelly Pro rapist boy.You seem to be very experienced.

Don't reveal your sex problems here,come out of the closet and go to some pro lgbt forum to seek remedy for this problem of yours.

Oh, but I thought you claimed you were progressive? Do you not wear your pants half way down your butt? What is that nasty dig on LGBT rights? Shame on you, you regressive tribal.

his history and geography is limited to tani/abotani rhetoric
better to ignore

For far too long have we ignored such idiots, to the extant that many now mistake silence for consent to their actions. I'd say speak to him in his own language.

Too much bible classes today???
Unlike you guys,listen to some pravachan of some "godman" and go out and rape nuns and all.expected from inhabitants of rapistan,you guys just can't give up being "religious" can you?

These are the kind of dumb statements that have given rise to separatism in NE. You are obviously okay with missionaries attacking Hinduism as that guy calling us penis worshiper derogatorily is okay by you. Encourage more separatism by feeding those snakes.
he has demonstrated his bigotry
so attack him,not the whole religion

Oh, but I thought you claimed you were progressive? Do you not wear your pants half way down your butt? What is that nasty dig on LGBT rights? Shame on you, you regressive tribal.
Was that?nope I support LGBT.That is why I advised him to come out of the closet and join some forums which appreciate him and may help him with his sex problems.

Unlike you guys,listen to some pravachan of some "godman" and go out and rape nuns and all.expected from inhabitants of rapistan,you guys just can't give up being religious can you?

Did our Armed Forces do something to you to reinforce this belief you have about our Nation?

And out comes the contempt held by the concerned Northeasterner humanist towards mainland Indians.:lol: All it takes is a little scratching of the surface and there it is.

With such sick prejudices of your own, what were you bandying about racism towards Northeasterners? AFSPA is tailor-made for the likes of you. Enjoy your time with our Armed Forces.:enjoy:
Sure.I never claimed to be humanitarian,unlike you..pro rape boy:coffee:.Your armed forces..lesser said the better.After all 62 is heavy on their institutional memory.:cheesy::cheesy:
Your argument applies to you.All I had to do was extend your lie of "I am a liberal and don't support afspa" and there comes the pro rape boy in you with "AFSPA is necessary" reality.:sarcastic::sarcastic:

Situation of South Indians in NI is not that better ,bro
My friends also expereinced some bad experience in Delhi.
don't need to go further..go to Maharastra or to high moral Gujarat in a mundu or lungi...
One of my friend was extremely harassed in Nasik for wearing lungi in public...its shows these so called moralwadhis tolerance against other cultures/peoples...
South India is some what welcoming in this regard,but still we could see discrimination,especially against Laboures from bihar,orrisa and Bengal...

Was that?nope I support LGBT.That is why I advised him to come out of the closet and join some forums which appreciate him and may help him with his sex problems.

I just came out of the closet. And I just consulted the expert in these matters. I asked the expert as to how he controls his gag reflex. I'm still waiting for the expert to share his innovative thoughts on the subject. But he's rather preoccupied with our Armed Forces as of now.:lol:

malaria,is endemic there,
you took care?where,how?
to do that you need doctors and other medical professionals,
how many medical colleges in AP?
just one homeopathy college ,we all know what they are capable of.
go on,keep living in denial

offcourse,if i dont agree with you,i must be pakistani

The situation is North East is truly worrying,Thankfully the new Govt is up to the task to provide NE will all the things it will need

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom