What's new

India's northeast speaks out against racism

don't need to go further..go to Maharastra or to high moral Gujarat in a mundu or lungi...
One of my friend was extremely harassed in Nasik for wearing lungi in public...its shows these so called moralwadhis tolerance against other cultures/peoples...
South India is some what welcoming in this regard,but still we could see discrimination,especially against Laboures from bihar,orrisa and Bengal...

He probably assumed he was a citizen of Bangladesh

I just came out of the closet. And I just consulted the expert in these matters. I asked the expert as to how he controls his gag reflex. I'm still waiting for the expert to share his innovative thoughts on the subject. But he's rather preoccupied with our Armed Forces as of now.
Oh poor boy.I am no expert on this matter as I clarified already.For all intent and purposes,you probably know far moreabout your lifestyle and sexual orientation than I ever will.

And the prejudices keep rolling out from the victimized Northeastern. :lol:
Tch..tch.Do you get racism from Germans for being dark?:(I am sorry,I really am:(.I never meant dark in a derogatory way.You know how it goes,"tall,dark and handsome" to describe some desirable men.
But I am sorry,I should have known that you must have very negative prejudice about being dark..given mainland obsession with "fair skin".Neither should you feel guilty about desiring dark and handsome men,your sexual orientation is normal and nothing to be ashamed of.:oops:

Actually, there was an unofficial ban against the use of public in some parts of maharastra..but he didn't knew that....
lungi is most common casual dress of Malayalis,Tamils and thulus of South India..

Actually, there was an unofficial ban against the use of lungi in public in some parts of maharastra..but he didn't knew that....
lungi is most common casual dress of Malayalis,Tamils and thulus of South India..

Actually, there was an unofficial ban against the use of public in some parts of maharastra..but he didn't knew that....

It is worn all over India, South Asia. Even the Punjabis used to wear their lungis. See them doing bhangra. They do that in that lungi only. It is only lately they have shifted to track suits and bermudas as house wear.

Oh poor boy.I am no expert on this matter as I clarified already.For all intent and purposes,you probably know far moreabout your lifestyle and sexual orientation than I ever will.

Tch..tch.Do you get racism from Germans for being dark?I never meant dark in a derogatory way.You know how it goes,"tall,dark and handsome" to describe some desirable men.
But I am sorry,I should have known that you must have very negative prejudice about being dark..given mainland obsession with "fair skin".

Was it the same humanist in you calling me stinky, rapist and our country as Rapistan? :lol: At least own up to your own words instead of spinning tales around your self-righteousness.

Nope. Not just local politicians. It is cowardice like you display which is responsible for this becoming an intractable problem. Stand up and speak up.
cowardice,

is something wrong with you?
what you want me to do,participate in this fest of badmouthing
forgot it was me who called for restraint last time,
i tried to argue with logic and facts with him,he doesnt have the capacity to have a meaningful debate,
so whats the point,
you found some post offensive,just report it as i did,whats the point of this mudslinging ?

cowardice,

is something wrong with you?
what you want me to do,participate in this fest of badmouthing
forgot it was me who called for restraint last time,
i tried to argue with logic and facts with him,he doesnt have the capacity to have a meaningful debate,
so whats the point,
you found some post offensive,just report it as i did,whats the point of this mudslinging ?

It is not mere mudslinging. It is Samudra Mantan. Let the bilge come out and get cleansed. No point in hiding it and building up a volcano.

don't need to go further..go to Maharastra or to high moral Gujarat in a mundu or lungi...
One of my friend was extremely harassed in Nasik for wearing lungi in public...its shows these so called moralwadhis tolerance against other cultures/peoples...
South India is some what welcoming in this regard,but still we could see discrimination,especially against Laboures from bihar,orrisa and Bengal...

You are right.But they dont face a discrimination like they ,we or NEs faced in NI.
Some peoples in NI will go at any level.
Our objections against labourers is not based on their culture or physical appearence,but on their unhygenic practice.

Was it the same humanist in you calling me stinky, rapist and our country as Rapistan? :lol: At least own up to your own words instead of spinning tales around your self-righteousness.
Why project yoursef on me.I never claimed to be a humanist unlike you.
"I don't support AFSPA" to "AFSPA is necessary"such a change in thinking within half an hour.:lol::lol:
Talk about self righteous hypocrites..but then you are a mainlander.Hypocrisy is your second nature.:coffee:

Tch..tch.Do you get racism from Germans for being dark?:(I am sorry,I really am:(.I never meant dark in a derogatory way.You know how it goes,"tall,dark and handsome" to describe some desirable men.
But I am sorry,I should have known that you must have very negative prejudice about being dark..given mainland obsession with "fair skin".Neither should you feel guilty about desiring dark and handsome men,your sexual orientation is normal and nothing to be ashamed of.:oops:

Gender identity crisis is quite common in today's youth and you seem to be suffering from one. Please, no need to go into denial. You can get help. All you have to do is spend some money if your father is not a miser. You can have sex change operations even in India itself. Yes the Mainland you scorn on. Now I get it why you are so angry. Do not worry, I am there to help you.

"I don't support AFSPA" to "AFSPA is necessary within half an hour.":lol::lol:
Talk about self righteous hypocrites..but then you are a mainlander.Hypocrisy is your second nature.:coffee:

Well there is humanism and there is territorial integrity of our nation. If you must know, the second is the one that provides the larger number of people security in life. Now if small number of insurgents get killed to secure the safety of the larger number of the population, it is the done thing all over the world. It is called humanism.

@Indischer - You are wasting your time here. :D

A thread started by some Banned troll with a Nazi lurking around. And some over sensitive folks who are trying to 'reform/teach the Nazi' trying to defend the rest of Indians.

:omghaha:

@Indischer - Pls stop it. :mad: The only good Nazi is a dead Nazi. :butcher: Logic is verboten.

It is not mere mudslinging. It is Samudra Mantan. Let the bilge come out and get cleansed. No point in hiding it and building up a volcano.
calm down,he is just a ignorant bigot,who discovered internet
people seriously need to grow up,this is internet
anyway i am done with this thread

Gender identity crisis is quite common in today's youth and you seem to be suffering from one. Please, no need to go into denial. You can get help. All you have to do is spend some money if your father is not a miser. You can have sex change operations even in India itself. Yes the Mainland you scorn on. Now I get it why you are so angry. Do not worry, I am there to help you.
Are you speaking from personal experience?

"I don't support AFSPA" to "AFSPA is necessary"such a change in thinking within half an hour.:lol::lol:

Then what exactly are you protesting here then? The AFSPA is in place to cater to people like you. If you aren't the victim, why act like one then? And you holding such exalted opinions about India and other Indians is fine, but it's wrong if the rest of India has an opinion about you? Look who's talking about hypocrisy!

Are you speaking from personal experience?

No dear. It is because I was in the allied medical field that I recognized your symptoms. I want to help you. So tell me since when did you start wearing the nun habit?

calm down,he is just a ignorant bigot,who discovered internet
people seriously need to grow up,this is internet
anyway i am done with this thread

Apparently, there are lots of ignorant bigots running around in NE killing people. Do not want to miss an opportunity to slap one right and left.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom