What's new

India's shameful kowtowing to china.

This is like a slap in the face of Mr Dilemia...He sure knows that Indian sympathy towards him and his followers is for India's own confidence crisis vis a vis China. And I assume he sure knows one day, he and his followers will be thrown out like a garbage they are when India does not see them as potential bargaining chips anymore or they become determinable to India's own national interests.

Public opinion and sentiments are a big factor in Indian politics and diplomacy. If the Tibetans are successful in rallying greater magnitude of public support; India will have to assume greater responsibility for the Tibetan plight and will therefore result in a more assertive India. The current government is in its lowest of lows; i doubt it will last another term.

I think making peace efforts with China does not relate to kowtowing of China.

India and CHina are major powers in our region, and we need to create areas of cooperation and avoid confronting issues.

Regarding differing opinions, India is large diverse nation, so fully satisfying everybodies opinion is impossible.
So India should maintain its neutral stand as far as possible and should not get involved in power games. It should focus its energies on developing its economy.

The govt. of India forgets what India is all about. I want to quote here what another member- Deno quoted in one of the Turkish threads.

An Advanced Democracy '' İleri Demokrasi '' means that you will critisize every country on earth (Thanks Deno)

That is what we are. People will protest. And we need to allow that as long as it does not get out of hand. Tibetans in India are non-violent people.

If the nation under question does not understand this, let that nation take a hike. We do not need to be that friendly with that nation.

The relationship between India and China is complicated to say the least.

What China wants to change:

India to give up AP(specifically Tawang) and the Tibetan exiles

India to accept China as the regional power

What India wants:

China to leave Kashmr/Ladakh (Askai Chin)

China to stop giving Pakistan free armaments

China to accept more Indian exports in order to balance trade

China to drop its claim to the majority of the south China sea

These are just some of the major irritants.
Time will tell if diplomacy can be used to solve these issues peacefully.

Bends over as well.

coming from a Pakistani? bro you don't even want me to post links on how your country sold out to the USA how you guys are owned by them through the kerry lugar bill or how they drone the fck out of your civilians or how they bomb your soldiers or how they convinced your gov't to allow blackwater commandos to wreak havoc on your people

you might as well change your name to Foodstampstan

Summary of the Article : The "Host" should follow the dictates of the "Guest".

I believe that if it is in the interest of Indians to talk to the Chinese, nobody should interfere in it, especially the ones who have been provided refuge in this country. And we always treat our guests properly, even played good host to Musharraf after Kargil. One guest doesn't have the right to tell the host how to behave with other guests. If you have a problem, you can leave. No one is stopping you.

The wise move for India would be to make peace with China. India is in no position to take on China as an adversary because India is no match for China. Instead of spending all this money on weapons and defence, India should be educating its masses and concentrate on alleviating poverty.

Kowtowwing to china is india only option period

Yep. That's why India chooses to navigate through the SCS on a routine basis without giving a flying f*ck to what chini noodles think about the issue.

To be honest i am with the people of Tibet. I even support a free and Independent Tibet within China where they are free to do what ever they want.

Free Tibet :cheers:

I think the ppl of China should voice the concerns of Tibetans and give them their freedom. Let there be one China but give them their freedom.

Let them be happy now and one day they themselves will be proud to be a part of China.

free-tibet-map.jpg

What a swell young man! Your Holiness have always proud of honest and devoted soul like you! Now, ahem, would you care to make a donation for Your Holiness cause.

China to drop its claim to the majority of the south China sea

Original Posted By Killswitch

No kidding, you government is not even involved in the SCS disputes nor she wants to.

Indians will kowtowto anyone who can step on their tail, they just can't digest respect.

Really rich coming from a Pakistani who readily kowtow to anyone who appears to hold animosity towards India..

And to pay back you do all their dirty works..

Back
Top Bottom