What's new

INDO_PAK WAR 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hayreddin

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
if in present situation there is war between Pakistan n India ,Who will be superior ,ONLY TALK ABOUT AIR COMBAT AND Missile power of both countries , what will be the role of USAAF present in AFGHANISTAN, plz do a realistic and logical discussion , NO discussion abt future weapons .

The Pakistan Air Force currently operates an estimated 500 to 530 combat aircraft. The total of aircraft in service including VIP, trainer and transport aircraft is over 800.
PAF
Aircraft Total
JF-17 Thunder 10
Chengdu J-10 -
Lockheed Martin F-16A/B 44
Chengdu F-7P/PG 227
Miarge III/V 152
Nanchang A-5 48
Saab 2000 AWACS 1
Total 481

IAF

Combat Aircraft - Air Superiority 321 (Incl 32 Trainers)
Ground Attack 282 (Incl 32 Trainers)
Second Line Combat Aircraft 54 (Incl 6 Trainers)
Helicopters 288
Transport Aircraft 254
Trainers 154
TOTAL 1353

Sukhoi Su-30MKI Flanker-H 80
HAL Tejas _
Dassault Mirage 2000 39
Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-29 Fulcrum 56
SEPECAT Jaguar 104
Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-27 Flogger-D/J 120
Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-23BN 40 ?
Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-21 Fishbed 125
MiG-21bis 48
MiG-21M/MF 70

whats your point!

My point is that by this air power ,what will be the strategy of PAKISTAN ,as we know situation on AFGHAN border is going worse day by day , in future Any disastrous attack by USSAF accompany by indian attack on kashmir can be held ,n i hav heard that the such planning was made by american think tanks in mid 90s , so they are working on it now ,well if such senario arise for pakistan ,than how can we defend ,,,,,,,,,,i hav chosen air war becoz now a days ,AIR POWER matters alot ,if AIR FORCE is strong than LAND forces will be paralyzed and it will be simply duck shooting ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

My point is that by this air power ,what will be the strategy of PAKISTAN ,as we know situation on AFGHAN border is going worse day by day , in future Any disastrous attack by USSAF accompany by indian attack on kashmir can be held ,n i hav heard that the such planning was made by american think tanks in mid 90s , so they are working on it now ,well if such senario arise for pakistan ,than how can we defend ,,,,,,,,,,i hav chosen air war becoz now a days ,AIR POWER matters alot ,if AIR FORCE is strong than LAND forces will be paralyzed and it will be simply duck shooting ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Pakistan had 680aircrafts in 2002 so we have prolly by now around 750

First of in all due respect to ones topic here lets look at reality no one wants war it will kill lots of people over these damn terrorist .

I belive that our cruis missiles would be able to take care of any air defence missile batteries they have in respects. And if the JF-17 are fully active we will be able to hold off most of the attacks by their attack migs such as the MIG-27 and possible the SEPECAT Jaguar. Depending on how much they have been upgraded. I would worry more about their fighers though. I know that most are multi-role but they also perform very well in air superiority.

their is not gonna be a war between US and PAk, no ifs and buts. so lets drop the topic.

Boss we are talking about Pak & India not US & Pak!!!!

Boss we are talking about Pak & India not US & Pak!!!!

in future Any disastrous attack by USSAF accompany by indian attack on kashmir can be held

:smokin:
thats what i dont like to hear. US has can not attack us period. let them finish these two wars and they will never take on iran and pakistan because their bad time is coming. lol :wave:

there wont be a war between the 2 in a while because of the problems in the afghan border, and when the war will happen it will be like 10-15 years away so its unpredictable who will have the best force as both countryies are continuously building up their forces

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom