What's new

Indonesia Bans Sex Outside Marriage

How is Indonesia going to deal with bunch of white people having sex in Bali?

How is Indonesia going to deal with bunch of white people having sex in Bali?
White tourists are the only ones having sex? How about all the Chinese Japanese Korean Thai tourists who are unmarried and visiting Bali with their boyfriend or girlfriend? They should be put in jail as well? This will ruin Balis image as an international destination and the sad part is Bali isn’t even Muslim, it is Hindu.

What is important is that the law has been made and the law can be perfected further depending on both government and parliament. This is the areas which is untouched since our independent. As now the law now has become trully Indonesian, it will be easier to perfect it further. In the past, even Lawyer needs to understand Dutch language to interpret the individual law to win any law case, that will not be a necessary anymore.

The enforcement will depend on how conservative Indonesia administration will become that of course will follow society conservatism.

Says the guys suckling at the teets of western society.
Stop being a hypocrite for once in your life and move to the Islamic Emirates of Afghanistan. The most pure Islamic society on Earth
Cope harder

This law would make me think twice before visiting Indonesia, for sure. What an extremist Taliban style move.
your dismay is understandable if you are going to indonesia to f*ck. however, if you are going to explore its natural beauty, it's still going to be there. :D

White tourists are the only ones having sex? How about all the Chinese Japanese Korean Thai tourists who are unmarried and visiting Bali with their boyfriend or girlfriend? They should be put in jail as well? This will ruin Balis image as an international destination and the sad part is Bali isn’t even Muslim, it is Hindu.
Valid point. That makes me curious. Can any hindu member shed some light on hinduism's view on fornication? I read that it's disallowed in sikhism. What about other dharmic religions, budhs, jains?

Man, Indonesian police station is bombed by terrorist Today

This is why I stated, terrorist doesnt like this idea as well.

Expected to be ISIS

Suicide Bombing

ISIS Suicide Bombing

1670402438286.png

It was banned in Greece too once upon a time,until PASOK came in the 80s and allowed it...as well as introduced civil marriage.

Man, Indonesian police station is bombed by terrorist Today

This is why I stated, terrorist doesnt like this idea as well.

Western regimes do not like the idea. It's them who've been pulling Daesh's strings from day one. "I"SIS is NATO's proxy, whose dirty work it's doing. So this must have been a message to Indonesia from Washington, its deep state and globalist oligarchy.

In Iran too they sent "I"SIS murder worshippers at the beginning of the failed recent riots, in order to prepare the rioters mentally for what they hoped would devolve into civil war, blaming any and all violence on the Iranian government even if it's done and officially claimed by the likes of "I"SIS.

your dismay is understandable if you are going to indonesia to f*ck. however, if you are going to explore its natural beauty, it's still going to be there. :D
I’d just be uncomfortable in societies with extremist laws. It’s just the general unease and it’s the last feeling you want to have when you go somewhere for a tropical vacation.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom