What's new

Indonesia Bans Sex Outside Marriage

I’d just be uncomfortable in societies with extremist laws. It’s just the general unease and it’s the last feeling you want to have when you go somewhere for a tropical vacation.
I understand. It's cultural shock more than anything else. Not necessarily if ones if going there to have fun . That's why white people are uncomfortable around muslim women who choose to wear veils, where there is no reason to.

However, look on the bright side, the UAE, only recently decriminalized fornication and alcohol consumption. But, we all know what was going down there before that. So, who knows? You could still get lucky if you wanted to. :lol:

borat-goto-merica.gif

I understand. It's cultural shock more than anything else. Not necessarily if ones if going there to have fun . That's why white people are uncomfortable around muslim women who choose to wear veils, where there is no reason to.

However, look on the bright side, the UAE, only recently decriminalized fornication and alcohol consumption. But, we all know what was going down there before that. So, who knows? You could still get lucky if you wanted to. :lol:

Well, with the UAE, I feel like there has already been enough decades of established protocol. So whereas some of the laws are strict, it's clear from the operation of society and the rules being enforced, that people can live a generally Western lifestyle there and not be bothered.

With these new laws in Indonesia, nothing has been established yet so we don't know how strictly these laws will be enforced. Maybe if after 20 years, we see that they generally do not impact the vast majority of travelers and do not affect their lifestyles, then I wouldn't worry too much about it.

lol Indiot, what about western societies taking advantage of developing countries?

We have every right to do the same to the West as well.
Why are you holy warriors of Islam always so abusive?
Remember in the Quran where it said "Be nice to people, until you disagree with them, then it's okay to a d!ck"

Sex outside marriage = Single mothers = Children raised without dad with all kind of material problems and likely turning into future criminals.

Latin America is a good example of that.

Well done Indonesia.
Depends

Exactly this attitude is what will drive people away.

Yeah, I'm sure you absolutely do not have premarital sex. /s

If your screwing the girl, then why not marry her?

If you have no intention of marrying her, then why are you ruining her future, values, Iman in the hope some other man will pick up used meat?

If your screwing the girl, then why not marry her?

If you have no intention of marrying her, then why are you ruining her future, values, Iman in the hope some other man will pick up used meat?

How do you know I'm not married? I feel no need to discuss my personal marital status on this board.

And besides that, what those two adults want to do is their concern, not mine or the government's. This is the problem with this mentality, you think you are entitled to constantly be in the seat of judgment against other persons when individuals who often do this are hypocrites and constantly violate their own standards.

How do you know I'm not married? I feel no need to discuss my personal marital status on this board.

And besides that, what those two adults want to do is their concern, not mine or the government's. This is the problem with this mentality, you think you are entitled to constantly be in the seat of judgment against other persons when individuals who often do this are hypocrites and constantly violate their own standards.

It's a slippery slope

Initially no society wants the debauchery that is increasingly common in the west and world

But they start of with tolerating fornication and vulgarity and keep going

We are Muslims, if we don't make a stand then no one will, because no one else can, they have lost their faiths and morals and are through the looking glass

Why should Muslims follow that path?

We should have a intrinsic idea of what is right and wrong, so why are we discussing if we should go easy on fornication and vulgarity

Lawmakers approved a new criminal code which will apply to Indonesians and foreigners alike and also prohibit cohabitation between unmarried couples. It will also ban insulting the president or state institutions, spreading views counter to the state ideology, and staging protests without notification.

A truly classic strategy from the venerated Book of Zia-ul-Haq, First Edition, GHQ Printing Press, Rawalpindi, 1977. Many can already see where Indonesia is going. If that is what they want, I can only wish them Godspeed and Best of luck!

A truly classic strategy from the venerated Book of Zia-ul-Haq, First Edition, GHQ Printing Press, Rawalpindi, 1977. Many can already see where Indonesia is going. If that is what they want, I can only wish them Godspeed and Best of luck!

Modern and religious cannot be side by side eh ?

All women wear hijab in this video with their own consent, there is no enforcing law imposed by the government. You can see women as well here with no hijab. Now, we are getting more conservative with criminalizing free sex while we have already had for quite long adultery and anti p0rn law as well.

The problem with people living in Western world is that they think the end of Muslim conservative society is when they see Iran, Afghanistan. Well Muslim have different interpretation over what should be the ideal of Islamic society. But I have explained quite long here that Islam doesnt allow religious practice like wearing Hijab, praying inside Mosque in Jumah prayer for men, etc are enforced by Government.

You are too clouded with your extreme imagination.

Sex outside married is considered as big sin in almost all religion by they way, this is why we dont tolerate this particular activity (free sex)

1670436399551.png

Modern and religious cannot be side by side eh ?

Of course they can, I respect the Indonesians' right to however they wish to see their society. Godpseed and Good luck!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom