What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

Np. I know this is no latest AN/APG-83 SABR but this AN/APG-68 V9 radar, AN/APX-109 Bird Slicer IFF, JDAM munitions and many more we haven't known yet for now. This is more or less MLU almost equall to Block 52 and probably more advance than F-16 C/D Block 25+ ID we have. This is huge
I was thinking the same thing. This would make the F-16 MLU more advance than the F-16C/D. Iinm the frame is also newer than the F-16C/D.

Just like previous buying item like pandur, we bought first buying in small quantity for testing, if we satisfy, we will bought hundreds or thousands and if possible we make it by ourselves under license.

Just like previous buying item like pandur, we bought first buying in small quantity for testing, if we satisfy, we will bought hundreds or thousands and if possible we make it by ourselves under license.
Well all i know F-16 V is among candidates on replacement of 14th Squadron and to replace Hawks in 1st & 12th Squadrons. So all i know maximum 2 - 3 squadrons to procure in future but those aren't even additional squadrons but replacing ageing fighters in already existing squadrons.

Well all i know F-16 V is among candidates on replacement of 14th Squadron and to replace Hawks in 1st & 12th Squadrons. So all i know maximum 2 - 3 squadrons to procure in future but those aren't even additional squadrons but replacing ageing fighters in already existing squadrons.

My comment above is for JDAM acquisition, Maam.

Our MEF target is only 128 fighters into 8 squadrons.

For hawks replacement is still a long way to go. Hawks will be positioned in Sumatra only, thus all hawks in Supadio will be removed. While Supadio will be filled with Vipers or another upgraded aircrafts from AMARC. Thus three squadrons of another F16s are Supadio, new squadrons in Kupang and Ska 14 replacing F5 (If only Su-35 delayed or cancelled).

My comment above is for JDAM acquisition, Maam.

Our MEF target is only 128 fighters into 8 squadrons.

For hawks replacement is still a long way to go. Hawks will be positioned in Sumatra only, thus all hawks in Supadio will be removed. While Supadio will be filled with Vipers or another upgraded aircrafts from AMARC. Thus three squadrons of another F16s are Supadio, new squadrons in Kupang and Ska 14 replacing F5 (If only Su-35 delayed or cancelled).
Please don't call me maam. Despite my profile pic of Mrs Retno Marsudi, i'm a male by sex.

What about C-705 missile that we reverse engineered. Did AL satisfied with them?

I think the 14th Ska would still be filled with SU35. Tho maybe got delayed with ongoing negotiation regarding Viper, GSP, CAATSA,etc. Looking at your post regarding subs earlier there are something/some deal with russ that I "smell" which didnt go through. Prolly in relation with previous govt deal era. My wild and crazy speculation is about some subs we "borrowed" which russ expect us to buy after the period is over but didnt go thru. Last year Jkw out of no where stated that he wont buy used alutsista, and no its last year which is way after F16 crashed in halim. Couple of months later (If im not mistaken it only 1 month after) puttin said that he will visit Indonesia in April or after the election. Its August already then this news just came in..

https://republika.co.id/berita/pvq9r2428/rusia-berencana-naikkan-tarif-pajak-cpo-indonesia

One of the thing I learned in many intellegence book is "there is no such a thing as coincidence".
Looking how we revised F16 purchased plan from 48 to 32 aside from not having enough budget is prolly to leave some room for the extra SU35 needed to make it full ska. Then again its just my wild speculation based on nothing. :D

B
Np. I know this is no latest AN/APG-83 SABR but this AN/APG-68 V9 radar, AN/APX-109 Bird Slicer IFF, JDAM munitions and many more we haven't known yet for now. This is more or less MLU almost equall to Block 52 and probably more advance than F-16 C/D Block 25+ ID we have. This is huge
Bloody hell... Any contract details??

B

Bloody hell... Any contract details??
I'm afraid no. I don't have the details though i've posted a screenshot about Speaker of The House backthen Congressmen Paul Ryan approving 50 Millions US$ MLU contract for Indonesia a while ago.

I think the 14th Ska would still be filled with SU35. Tho maybe got delayed with ongoing negotiation regarding Viper, GSP, CAATSA,etc. Looking at your post regarding subs earlier there are something/some deal with russ that I "smell" which didnt go through. Prolly in relation with previous govt deal era. My wild and crazy speculation is about some subs we "borrowed" which russ expect us to buy after the period is over but didnt go thru. Last year Jkw out of no where stated that he wont buy used alutsista, and no its last year which is way after F16 crashed in halim. Couple of months later (If im not mistaken it only 1 month after) puttin said that he will visit Indonesia in April or after the election. Its August already then this news just came in..

https://republika.co.id/berita/pvq9r2428/rusia-berencana-naikkan-tarif-pajak-cpo-indonesia

One of the thing I learned in many intellegence book is "there is no such a thing as coincidence".
Looking how we revised F16 purchased plan from 48 to 32 aside from not having enough budget is prolly to leave some room for the extra SU35 needed to make it full ska. Then again its just my wild speculation based on nothing. :D
Oh well eversince Trump took office and waging trade war. Basically every right wing leader follow his steps among them is Pres. Putin. This is another headache for Ministry of Trade Affairs

their new LHD go to waste lol

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/turk...er-on-fire-tcg-anadolu-sedef-shipyard.616261/

From what i know it is not so serious. And they have big ship only with helikopter. Very
Believe it or Not ... Indonesia with PTDI but Nothing .....:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

67820872_957082561350401_4477096719921709056_n.jpg

What is thai aerospace industry they have? And what is their specialty and product??

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/turk...er-on-fire-tcg-anadolu-sedef-shipyard.616261/

From what i know it is not so serious. And they have big ship only with helikopter. Very

What is thai aerospace industry they have? And what is their specialty and product??
Turkey kind of miscalculate the situation and unaware the impacts it brought by pressing forward S-400 procurement.

https://www.mbda-systems.com/2018/0...e-indigeneous-air-and-missile-defense-system/
They were doing just fine had they sticked to previous programme on codeveloping SAMP/T between Aselsan and MBDA. Now with CAATSA in effective, US can just deny the sale of TAK-129 attack helicopter engine they wish to export. Also it seems TCG Anadolu lost its chance to carry VTOL F-35

thailands-aerospace-industry-2016-7-638.jpg
thailands-aerospace-industry-2016-8-638.jpg

Thailand has various private foreign aircraft spare parts manufacturing companies

Turkey kind of miscalculate the situation and unaware the impacts it brought by pressing forward S-400 procurement.

https://www.mbda-systems.com/2018/0...e-indigeneous-air-and-missile-defense-system/
They were doing just fine had they sticked to previous programme on codeveloping SAMP/T between Aselsan and MBDA. Now with CAATSA in effective, US can just deny the sale of TAK-129 attack helicopter engine they wish to export. Also it seems TCG Anadolu lost its chance to carry VTOL F-35

View attachment 572842 View attachment 572843
Thailand has various private foreign aircraft spare parts manufacturing companies

They have good track if you see what cabatli said in turkish forum
They have shorad hisar a medsam hisar and for long range with samp/t maybe base for hisar U

Also have project AAM gokturk and ground version is called siper

And.... BOOOM s400 is coming very fast
(Not like our su35................ :v)

Turkish have license to make engine from GE so if there is caatsa are they license
revoked or not what happen?

As i know they make some indigenous helikopter engine.

So ptdi only make aircraft not a part?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom