What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

They have good track if you see what cabatli said in turkish forum
They have shorad hisar a medsam hisar and for long range with samp/t maybe base for hisar U

Also have project AAM gokturk and ground version is called siper

And.... BOOOM s400 is coming very fast
(Not like our su35................ :v)

Turkish have license to make engine from GE so if there is caatsa are they license
revoked or not what happen?

As i know they make some indigenous helikopter engine.

So ptdi only make aircraft not a part?
Well this time they blow up everything apart. Have you read articles on Pakistan & Philippines cancelling order of TAK-129 due to US refused to sell the engine ? They'd rather new. Well as for PT.DI scroll to previous pages where i posted local contents on H-225M & C-295 for example. Most of the subsystems are still imported, PT.DI primarily manufactures the aircrafts though. We want to boost exports from aviation industries, we should increase the capacity on spare parts export or MRO business. 3 or 4 months ago i've read an article about PT.DI willing to produce non allumunium spare parts for Airbus & Boeing.

Well this time they blow up everything apart. Have you read articles on Pakistan & Philippines cancelling order of TAK-129 due to US refused to sell the engine ? They'd rather new. Well as for PT.DI scroll to previous pages where i posted local contents on H-225M & C-295 for example. Most of the subsystems are still imported, PT.DI primarily manufactures the aircrafts though. We want to boost exports from aviation industries, we should increase the capacity on spare parts export or MRO business. 3 or 4 months ago i've read an article about PT.DI willing to produce non allumunium spare parts for Airbus & Boeing.

Philpini also want atak? I never hear that but pakistan has interest it and cancel it

Still i still read in turkish forum waht happend next and what engine they can make or not

They make good stuff but not with engine btw what about license and are caatsa also rule the license? If they cant export it, can they use licensed engine in their own heli?

Philpini also want atak? I never hear that but pakistan has interest it and cancel it

Still i still read in turkish forum waht happend next and what engine they can make or not

They make good stuff but not with engine btw what about license and are caatsa also rule the license? If they cant export it, can they use licensed engine in their own heli?

Licensed made stuff usually got vital component sourced from original manufacturer

Go to Maxdefense you'll see postings on Philippines DND & Sec.of Defense Lorenzana making preferences and possible future procurement of TAK-129 once 2 AH-1Z donated from Jordan delivered

Oh jadi rasa blok 52 lagi dong, why not AN/APG-83? Apa nggak enak sama Singapore dan Thailand ya ? Mereka masih pakai APG-68 (V) 9 kok kita mau lompat ke APG-83 ?

Don't assuming too much. We don't takes the SABR radar package it simply of budget availability for that MLU project. jadi gak ada hubungannya dengan budaya ewuh pakewuh sama tetangga :)

Btw diskusinya makin rame euy, sampe kelewat ratusan pages..

They have good track if you see what cabatli said in turkish forum
They have shorad hisar a medsam hisar and for long range with samp/t maybe base for hisar U

Also have project AAM gokturk and ground version is called siper

And.... BOOOM s400 is coming very fast
(Not like our su35................ :v)

Turkish have license to make engine from GE so if there is caatsa are they license
revoked or not what happen?

As i know they make some indigenous helikopter engine.

So ptdi only make aircraft not a part?

you should realized most of their product are licensed stuff , like pars 8x8 as example , it was based on US GPV 8x8 , even their indigenous helicopter engine from tusas , most of the parts are still imported or licensed

KCR Design from tesco indomaritim

41181781_2091252634247025_7014127158570254336_o.jpg

Last edited:
The Pinoys seems to kinda love getting donations, from Attack Heli to ships, on top of that, there's always one of them saying "how about..... also donate some....", one thing that i think is very over the top is them wanting the US to subsidize the sale of F-16Vs so that they could afford it. Kinda weird considering our folks are kinda against such a thing (donations, hibah), yet the Pinoys have an opposite stance towards donations, embracing it like it's a legit and good way to build up their military.

The Pinoys seems to kinda love getting donations, from Attack Heli to ships, on top of that, there's always one of them saying "how about..... also donate some....", one thing that i think is very over the top is them wanting the US to subsidize the sale of F-16Vs so that they could afford it. Kinda weird considering our folks are kinda against such a thing (donations, hibah), yet the Pinoys have an opposite stance towards donations, embracing it like it's a legit and good way to build up their military.

Eventhough their economy is comparable in size to Vietnam but their attitude toward military building is like heaven and earth. Even Philippine top brass is not shy to shout out their intention

Meanwhile their president is bootlicking china and backed down in SCS ay the same time they want more us cooperation. Pathethic

Meanwhile their president is bootlicking china and backed down in SCS ay the same time they want more us cooperation. Pathethic

Thats what you called unreliable ally, their attitude is in contrast with ex enemies turn to Allies Japan

Filipino loves freebies, everything free they will take them all. They're no arrogant and pompous people, actually my Fb account has more Filipino friends than my fellow kins Indonesian. I have this friend of mine, ex servicemen of Philippines Navy who has physician daughter. He said he was once served on this
2014_03_31_08_50_27.jpg

BRP Sierra Madre LST kept on service and stranded in disputed zone. He said he willing to serve his country and stayed in the rotting rusty boat. Kind of sad thinking how unfortunate they're now in this South China Sea dispute, cheated, fooled by various nations including their neighbour. The more i interact with them and reading the news; it's only them who accepts the way we uphold our law regarding illegal fishing and frank is Indonesia probably has been few nations honest enough to them. Their situation is made even worse by poor Rodrigo Duterte leadership on handling this

Thats what you called unreliable ally, their attitude is in contrast with ex enemies turn to Allies Japan
What baffles me is why the PH top military officers army havent launched any coups towards duterte lol. Normally we would have seen a CIA backed coup whenever one country decide to let slip of US influence.

What baffles me is why the PH top military officers army havent launched any coups towards duterte lol. Normally we would have seen a CIA backed coup whenever one country decide to let slip of US influence.

Because US deemed Duterte is not as dangerous as Erdogan, he just a coward and big bullshit talker and only dangerous for his own people

Filipino loves freebies, everything free they will take them all. They're no arrogant and pompous people, actually my Fb account has more Filipino friends than my fellow kins Indonesian. I have this friend of mine, ex servicemen of Philippines Navy who has physician daughter. He said he was once served on thisView attachment 572864
BRP Sierra Madre LST kept on service and stranded in disputed zone. He said he willing to serve his country and stayed in the rotting rusty boat. Kind of sad thinking how unfortunate they're now in this South China Sea dispute, cheated, fooled by various nations including their neighbour. The more i interact with them and reading the news; it's only them who accepts the way we uphold our law regarding illegal fishing and frank is Indonesia probably has been few nations honest enough to them. Their situation is made even worse by poor Rodrigo Duterte leadership on handling this

They lose control of two islets in South China sea through South Vietnamese treacherous acts, and thats case kinda baffled me. If this happened against Indonesia we will retaliate by using forces if needed

https://www.philstar.com/headlines/2013/01/04/893091/vietnam-puts-supermarket-occupied-pugad-island

Because US deemed Duterte is not as dangerous as Erdogan, he just a coward and big bullshit talker and only dangerous for his own people
Well in the long run duterte is far far dangerous because he had turn the pacific what usually be an american private lake into a dangerous waters for american ships by being hostile to us troops and bowing down to china. Who knows when duterte will give licence for china to station a2/ad system in phil shores. I mean why wouldnt he

Back
Top Bottom