What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

from what i read and watch , bozok was technically a lightweight glide bomb/munition and not really a missile , or was i wrong ? , i hope our UAV will consider a rocket or jet propelled munition / real missile in the next development such as Sea Venom , SOM-J or maybe a light to medium weight munition like the UMTAS or Brimstone , because glide bomb range are determined from which altitude the munition was dropped , unlike the rocket or jet engine propelled one , though one advantage , they were a lot cheaper than a real missile and also far more harder to detect (no propulsion light and heat emission).

Last edited:
from what i read and watch , bozok was technically a lightweight glide bomb/munition and not really a missile , or was i wrong ? , i hope our UAV will consider a rocket or jet propelled munition / real missile in the next development such as Sea Venom , SOM-J or maybe a light to medium weight munition like the UMTAS or Brimstone , because glide bomb range are determined from which altitude the munition was dropped , unlike the rocket or jet engine propelled one , though one advantage , they were a lot cheaper than a real missile and also far more harder to detect (no propulsion light and heat emission).
There are problems already and many more to come in regard technical issues integrating Turkish arms with mostly local & Chinese subsystems in The UAV, i can't speak for details but certainly there will be many complicated obstacles ahead about this.

There are problems already and many more to come in regard technical issues integrating Turkish arms with mostly local & Chinese subsystems in The UAV, i can't speak for details but certainly there will be many complicated obstacles ahead about this.
heh , i thought we're going with the italians subsystems , anyway i hope we went through that kind of obstacle .

anyone have latest info of our indigenous shoulder firing Manpads and anti tank rocket/recoiless rifle ? i just recently stroll at vietnamese forum and seeing that they were already license produce their own IGLA , kinda both admire and envy them at the same time .

Last edited:
Reading pinoy comments about their so called alliances made me cringe and frowned, they expect US to give them freebies but they dont have anything to offer. Unlike other US allies, Philippines the worst of all why US bother to take care of them
Damn, just checked on them and it's fucking cringefest with the pinoy crying out for losing "their only ally". Apparently Du30's administration severe the VFA thing with the US, so basically no more free aid money and less joint military exercise. But what i dont like is their attitude of hopelessness and dependency on other countries, "proudly" taking freebies and even seeks the status of being protectorate of other countries. Wtf i bet there's no such concept like "Berdikari" in their country.

Indonesian Navy Submits USD375 Million Request for Eight Attack Helicopters

11 Februari 2020

The Indonesian Navy has established a requirement for eight more anti-surface, anti-submarine capable helicopters. A request to fund the requirement has been submitted to the country's finance ministry (photo : NHIndustries)

The Indonesian Navy (Tentara Nasional Indonesia - Angkatan Laut: TNI-AL) has submitted a request to the country's finance ministry for the acquisition eight more naval helicopters with anti-surface, anti-submarine warfare capabilities.

A recently declassified copy of the request was provided to Jane's by a military source on the side lines of the Singapore Airshow, which is taking place from 11-16 February.

According to figures indicated in the request, the TNI-AL has requested for a total sum of IDR5,191 trillion (USD375 million) for the acquisition.

(Jane's)

heh , i thought we're going with the italians subsystems , anyway i hope we went through that kind of obstacle .

anyone have latest info of our indigenous shoulder firing Manpads and anti tank rocket/recoiless rifle ? i just recently stroll at vietnamese forum and seeing that they were already license produce their own IGLA , kinda both admire and envy them at the same time .

I am reading somewhere at Viet defense they need more than ten years to reverse engineering Igla Manpads and doing tests.

On other hand I though we need to reverse engineering something like Mistral manpads and Milan ATGM, both of them within our scopes and had been in use

Chinese, not italian or spain?
Are you talking about ch4 or our home grown uav?

11 Februari 2020

The Indonesian Navy has established a requirement for eight more anti-surface, anti-submarine capable helicopters. A request to fund the requirement has been submitted to the country's finance ministry (photo : NHIndustries)

The Indonesian Navy (Tentara Nasional Indonesia - Angkatan Laut: TNI-AL) has submitted a request to the country's finance ministry for the acquisition eight more naval helicopters with anti-surface, anti-submarine warfare capabilities.

A recently declassified copy of the request was provided to Jane's by a military source on the side lines of the Singapore Airshow, which is taking place from 11-16 February.

According to figures indicated in the request, the TNI-AL has requested for a total sum of IDR5,191 trillion (USD375 million) for the acquisition.

(Jane's)

I am reading somewhere at Viet defense they need more than ten years to reverse engineering Igla Manpads and doing tests.

On other hand I though we need to reverse engineering something like Mistral manpads and Milan ATGM, both of them within our scopes and had been in use
Another panthers or something heavier?

11 Februari 2020

(Jane's)

Could be apaches,could be another panther

Or...
https://www.flightglobal.com/helico...ract-for-eight-mh-60r-seahawks/130320.article
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What makes you think i was talking about CH4 ? Have i mentioned CH4 previously in sentences i typed ?

It could be Panther, Super Puma/Caracal, Lynx, Wildcat, MH-60, etc.., depending on the budget and what kind of ASuW capability that TNI AL looking for (Gotong AShM sekelas hellfire udah cukup atau nyari yg bisa gotong sekelas Exocet)

It could be Panther, Super Puma/Caracal, Lynx, Wildcat, MH-60, etc.., depending on the budget and what kind of ASuW capability that TNI AL looking for (Gotong AShM sekelas hellfire udah cukup atau nyari yg bisa gotong sekelas Exocet)

From the price they set aside and number they want to acquire you can tell, the only suitable candidate is S70B ASW helicopter, well they can take Kongsberg Penguin naval ashm and number of system

Hmm... not sure to post this question on the econ forum or this one, but will post here since its more active.

Saw some indo language articles that the Czechs will build a defence industry factory in batujajar, bandung. Is that legitimate news or just rumours?

this is from tescoindomaritim IG Story .
upload_2020-2-11_22-45-54.png

aren't that milrem UGV , or their own made indigenous UGV ? if so TescoIndomaritim should just rename their company as Tesco System Group , but im pretty sure that's MILREM Themis UGV , the tescoindomaritim could actually be a supplier representative for indonesia market or so .

Last edited:
Hmm... not sure to post this question on the econ forum or this one, but will post here since its more active.

Saw some indo language articles that the Czechs will build a defence industry factory in batujajar, bandung. Is that legitimate news or just rumours?

Counter deal if Indonesia ordered large number of arms from them

Back
Top Bottom