What's new

Indonesian President Joko Widodo give out a trial of The China built New Indonesia's Jakarta to Bandung Bullet Train

From a concept in 2015 to the reality in 2023, it only took 8 years to make it come true.
The real bullet train looks a lot different from the concept on in 2015

微信图片_20230912155909.png

What a bot these Chinese are
lol, happy to upset haters like you again, I will keep it up.

The HSR system is connected to our new Greater Jakarta LRT system that is also connected to our MRT, BRT, and commuter line system. So basically I really dont need to use car from my home to go to Bandung from Jakarta.

I dont think it is necessary to have large car parking in Halim station (Jakarta station) due to the HSR connection with Jakarta public transportation system.

I dont know of why Indians in other forum criticizing the Indonesian HSR cost? Do they use logic ? The majority of cost goes to land acquisition. The larger cost compared to Indian Japan project is because we compensate more on the land that are mostly owned by our farmers.

So the money will go to our own people (farmer) that later will likely be useful for them

I dont know of why Indians in other forum criticizing the Indonesian HSR cost? Do they use logic ? The majority of cost goes to land acquisition. The larger cost compared to Indian Japan project is because we compensate more on the land that are mostly owned by our farmers.

So the money will go to our own people (farmer) that later will likely be useful for them
Cause their own HSR with Japan still can't get off the ground.

Cause their own HSR with Japan still can't get off the ground.
Yep, and our GDP percapita is twice of them, so it is expected we pay for the land acquisition at least twice they pay for their land acquisition. Simple logic that they even dont understand

Hope that the Indonesian high-speed railway can operate safely. There are rumors that some accidents during the construction of the Indonesian high-speed railway were intentionally caused by bad people.

A Bullet train for a 40 minute ride is hugely wasteful of resources. Bullet trains are profitable on long journeys of a few hundred kilometers not a short 40 minute joy ride like Jkarta to Bandung and back

A Bullet train for a 40 minute ride is hugely wasteful of resources. Bullet trains are profitable on long journeys of a few hundred kilometers not a short 40 minute joy ride like Jkarta to Bandung and back
What you Indian with little brain understand, this section is only the first step.

Beijing-Tianjin bullet train is just for 26 minutes, driving takes around 2 hours depending on traffic. the bullet train basically turn the two mega cities into one, people living in Tianjin can comfortably work in Beijing.

Beijing-Tianjin bullet train is just for 26 minutes, driving takes around 2 hours depending on traffic. the bullet train basically turn the two mega cities into one, people living in Tianjin can comfortably work in Beijing.
Mash'Allah, that is why Muslim majority countries of OIC see China very favourably, unlike the shitty country of USA.

I would love to visit Shanghai, Beijing, and Hong Kong as a tourist.

Here fvcked up USA spreaking love and peace around the world: :disagree:
1694830356480.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom