What's new

INQILAAB-E-PAKISTAN - Domino effect in progress?

Pakistan is moving slowly towards an overdure revolution. Loot cannot go on forever. Political change is also needed with fresh faces to bring about a change. None of the previous thugs are capable of running the country effectively because their aim to fill their pockets and not server the people and the country.

AGREED
STAND UP AND SAY"WE ARE THE ONE".

cause the noisy ones are not revolutionary enough - and anyway, not everyone has "silent" ones - it's kinda stealth and all that - you won't know it but you'll experience revolutionary things, and best of all it will be "silent" - shssh!

Stand up guyz
What are u wating for!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Stand up guyz
What are u wating for!!!!!!!!
I guess we should sit down now. Someone here proved this news to be fake. So. Its not use standing up too long for something that has no ground. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess we should sit down now. Someone here proved this news to be fake.
WHO TOLD YOU ITS fake??? do you have any prove about that????
THIS IS THE MAin REASON that we aren't one and dont want to be one. I dont know why the people aren't getting together for this purpose for the cause of PAKISTAN!!!

last hope for Paksitan??Paksitan?

This would not work !! :cry:
This is not how revolution is !!

We arent ready to stand up!
We are like those, sitting in homes and watching TV,

saying let these people scream and fight, we cannot do that and pray that it is sucessful!

I mean, Seriously?

For a revolution, we need to have mutual and single aim!
How can you come on the streets like Egypt?

Dont you think the 'bad guys' are gonna misuse this and break in to the shop and rob?
Dont you think this would be ideal for suicide bombers aka TTP?

We need to unite with love and trust amognst our selves.
We need to fight ourselves and have mutual understandings.
We need to be one, Pakistani, not a Sindhi, Balochi, Punjabi, Pathan or even smaller group like the crappy stuff called 'Mohajjir'

We are divided by the rulers, and we are not Pakistanis!
For a normal man living there, there is nothing after the family and for the family he is ready to do everything! :cry:

For a revolution, we need to have will to sacrifise our lives.
We should have strong belief and disipline.

Are these things present in the Pakistan?

Before 1947: We were a Nation
After 1947: We are a country with multiple Nation. :cry:

If we look at the political structure of the Government, they have widepreaded like a Mafia. Oh, they are Mafia!
They have purposly kept the people in rural areas uneducated and have not been spreading Awarness for their sake!

No wonder 43% of Pakistan's population have been to school (Uptil 5th or 10th, I cant remember).

With this small ratio, how can we expect all this dream, to be a reality?
We must have:

Political Awarness
Religious Awarness &
General Awarness

between the public (Thats what I am doing)

We even home youth, who are not connected with Pakistan and her feeling.
An interview was taken during flood and they were smiling and gigling and were saying that it is their problem that they are trapped why should we help? :cry:

All we can do is,

i) Wait and have patience
ii) Spread Awarnes between Uneducated and even educated people
iii) Pray (But this isint the only solution!)

Some notes for you, compiled by me.
Please have a look:
Bitter fact about Government of Pakistan. | Facebook

Regards.
Last Hope.
Son of the Nation.

Just wanted to bring the thread alive... as tomorrow is 23th March and I'm attending it in Peshawar. I urge every Pakistani, please do attend this cause, we disparately need a change.

Ab tumhare hawale watan saathyon...!

Pakistan Zindabad
Pakistan Paindabad

Back
Top Bottom