What's new

INS Vikrant: Why India’s aircraft carrier is no match for China

Don’t expose your single digit IQ by calling a wireframe model used for trials as some “invisible plane”.

As for the gun, rifles jam and thats normal, we’re not a teknolagikul supa powa like china which can build rifles that have 1000 round mags and never jams.
I know the rules ~ India wins!

Al Jazeera is banned in China but understands market potential of overseas 40 million Chinese diaspora. Preying on Chinese insecurity has been latest lucrative trend. Praveen Sawhney and many other Indians do it too
eee28402g00rcix8w013nc0005o0083c.gif

These are the pictures of large amounts of J-15s operating on the Shandong in August of 2022:
8C4065CD-6452-48FA-A957-3D6602364B83.jpeg

5FE9B319-A6F5-444A-8862-6E187A637FFD.jpeg

Ask Indians to show pictures of their carriers in operation with a full load of aircraft like above. lol

There is no operational Indian carrier this month, last month or in the past year and half.

Nothing in the Indian carrier arm is reliable. Not the MiG-29K and definitely not the carriers. The Vikramaditya caught fire during its first trial after being port-bound for two years and the Vikrant is bouncing up and down during trials, has no recovery system installed and will not be receiving any planes for a long time yet.

I think I wait to see if planes can land and take off from Vikrant first.

:D

Without bouncing off her deck and becoming submarines

Or Vikrant must wait until the sea is calm and mirror smooth first

:enjoy:

laugh-emoji.gif

WhatsApp Image 2022-09-03 at 16.04.46.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom