What's new

Indian Navy Moves Mega Deal To Buy 2nd Indigenous Aircraft Carrier

And we all know very well India, who was afraid to even utter China's name during Galwan
It is naive to think that uttering a word makes one either powerful or weak. Countries with mature foreign policy know these things.

IK kept parroting India -India and “no bases to US” so many times. Did it make him or your nation strong? While he is taking a dump, in a cell, with cameras recording the act.

Last edited:
It is naive to think that uttering a word makes one powerful or weak. Countries with mature foreign policy know these things.
India does not have a "mature" foreign policy. The Balakot war mongering and the meekness of Galwan are both freshly ingrained in the world's minds.
IK kept parroting India -India and “no bases to US” so many times. Did it make him or your nation strong? While he is taking a dump, in a cell, with cameras recording the act.
It's clear you have no understanding of Pakistani politics and it's best you avoid commenting on the matter to save yourself the embarrassment.

Indian superiority over the IOR is contrary to the US, China, Europe, and Pakistan's
Indian superiority in IOR aligns with US and European interests. Because we don’t have a conflict with them. This would also counter China, which is a big concern for them.

US and Europe don’t want India to become powerful in the region? Really? Think a little please.
If this was the case, US wouldn’t be giving us some of the most cutting edge defence tech. They want India to grow strong and counter Chinese hegemony.

They know that India isn’t a threat to them now as well as foreseeable future. Stop fanning here, since there is no fire.

Indian superiority in IOR aligns with US and European interests. Because we don’t have a conflict with them. This would also counter China, which is a big concern for them.

US and Europe don’t want India to become powerful in the region? Really? Think a little please.
If this was the case, US wouldn’t be giving us some of the most cutting edge defence tech. They want India to grow strong and counter Chinese hegemony.

They know that India isn’t a threat to them now as well as foreseeable future. Stop fanning here, since there is no fire.
"India isn't a threat to them" and "Indian superiority" in IOR are contradictory.

US isn't giving India any "cutting edge" defence tech.

US wants to be the sole controller of global shipping routes.

India will only be allowed to grow on the condition it is submissive to US interests, and to the extent that it is a nusaince to the Chinese during a Taiwan invasion, without raising existential alarm bells in Islamabad.

And as for "fanning," you've already put Indian credibility in doubt by lying about Balakot and killing western citizens on NATO soil. After nurturing the monster that China has grown into, the US will not make the same mistake with India - mark my words.

India does not have a "mature" foreign policy. The Balakot war mongering and the meekness of Galwan are both freshly ingrained in the world's minds.
Balakot was perfect strategic move. It gave clear signals to your establishment about Indian intentions in the future. The message was received loud and clear. Most major powers were aligned with it and accepted Indian move as a legitimate one. You wouldn’t accpet it and get down to who shot whom and how Abhi was served tea. That’s the difference between understanding of strategic and tactical aspects.

Galwan wasn’t a pre-planned one but more of a reaction. India started a long term program to improve border infra and also banned Huawei. It was start of ban on Huawei by many other countries. India also embarked an an ambitious indigenous manufacturing program. It has been a great success with many behemoths setting up a shop in India. Galwan was just a start. It is a developing story. No one should burst crackers yet or go into comma.

"India isn't a threat to them" and "Indian superiority" in IOR are contradictory
Just because India is superior doesn’t mean that it becomes a threat to the West. That’s the difference between responsible nations and hegemons. Example - China.

West wants, India to be a threat to China. Can it do so without gaining superiority?

Don’t you see the dichotomous line of argument you are trying to throw? Just for the sake of argument?
After nurturing the monster that China has grown into, the US will not make the same mistake with India - mark my words.
Words marked and noted. But disagreed with. Your assessment is based on your own experience which is based on poor strategic thinking. Paksiatn is a good example of what not to do.

Last edited:
Balakot was perfect strategic move. It gave clear signals to your establishment about Indian intentions in the future. The message was received loud and clear. Most major powers were aligned with it and accepted Indian move as a legitimate one. You wouldn’t accpet it and get down to who shot whom and how Abhi was served tea. That’s the difference between understanding of strategic and tactical aspects.
Balakot has not only ruined India's credibility in the eyes of the international community, but also emboldened Pakistan to use disproportionate, retaliatory, offensive, conventional force against India, in addition to validating Pakistan's nuclear posture.

Post-2019, the Kashmir insurgency has only intensified. PAFF was founded, and TRF even conducted an attack in South India before massacring Indian soldiers in the valley itself.
Galwan wasn’t a pre-planned one but more of a reaction. India started a long term program to improve border infra and also banned Huawei. It was start of ban on Huawei by many other countries. India also embarked an an ambitious indigenous manufacturing program. It has been a great success with many behemoths setting up a shop in India. Galwan was just a start. It is a developing story. No one should burst crackers yet or go into comma.
Oh yes, I remember those "boycott China" shirts which were made in China...

Just because India is superior doesn’t mean that it becomes a threat to the West. That’s the difference between responsible nations and hegemons. Example - China.
India wants to be a hegemon over South Asia and the IOR, something widely acknowledged by historians, analysts, and scholars.

The West will not allow China to gain supremacy over even the Second Island Chain, and you think they will let India have the whole IOR inlcuding the Malacca Strait?
West wants, India to be a threat to China. Can it do so without gaining superiority?
That contradicts what you and other Indians here have said about India having naval superiority over the IOR. I'm glad you've at least sobered up.
Words marked and noted. But disagreed with. Your assessment is based on your own experience
No, it is based on the US's experience. You will see what I mean.

Last edited:
Galwan has not only ruined India's credibility in the eyes of the international community, but also emboldened Pakistan to use disproportionate, retaliatory, offensive, conventional force against India, in addition to validating Pakistan's nuclear posture.
And where was it tested?
Post-2019, the Kashmir insurgency has only intensified. PAFF was founded, and TRF even conducted an attack in South India before massacring Indian soldiers in the valley itself.
I have been to Kashmir few times after that. Last year number of tourists that came to Kashmir was more than total tourist trade in entire Paksiatn. Good luck with your theories.
Again a childish line of argument. It is better to keep quite than engage in such childish retorts.
Read about PLI in India and other manufacturing that has shifted to India.

Last edited:
And where was it tested?
On your Brigade HQ where your COAS was sitting...
I have been to Kashmir few times after that. Last year number of tourists that came to Kashmir was more than total tourist trade in entire Paksiatn. Good luck with your theories.
Do I really need to post pictures of these attacks to get my point across? You can create a facade of normalcy to delude yourself with, but the ground reality remains the same.
Again a childish line of argument. It is better to keep quite than engage in such childish retorts.
Read about PLI in India and other manufacturing that has shifted to here.
"Do not talk about China and India in the same breath" -Lee Kuan Yew

On your Brigade HQ where your COAS was sitting...
Are you one of those who keep getting happy over the targeting video of the headquarters? You have still not understood the significance of the strike by India. It was not about Indian bombs falling on that building or on trees or open fields. It was a strategic shift in Indian position over material support by Paksiatn to militancy in Kashmir. That was very clear. Most posters get mired in minor aspects and refuse to see this shift, which was the biggest outcome.
Do not talk about China and India in the same breath"
lee kaun may be your god, not ours.
Many (not me) may be inclined similarly to put similar question marks over Paksiatnis trying to portray themselves as an equal to India.

India has no intention of being compared to anyone. We just want our space, nothing more, nothing less.
Do I really need to post pictures of these attacks to get my point across?
Anyone can post any number of pictures and claim anything. I can also post pictures of attack by TTP and BLA and claim total anarchy.
1.88 crore tourists to Kashmir wouldn’t have happened with sword of violence hanging over their heads. This is just one of many other indicators.
I am not claiming that total peace prevails. It is on way to normalcy. Sporadic incidents would keep happening but not the kind of total anarchy that prevailed few years back. You can have any hopes you want. Good luck.

Last edited:
Balakot has not only ruined India's credibility in the eyes of the international community, but also emboldened Pakistan to use disproportionate, retaliatory, offensive, conventional force against India, in addition to validating Pakistan's nuclear posture.

India wants to be a hegemon over South Asia and the IOR, something widely acknowledged by historians, analysts, and scholars.

The West will not allow China to gain supremacy over even the Second Island Chain, and you think they will let India have the whole IOR inlcuding the Malacca Strait?

That contradicts what you and other Indians here have said about India having naval superiority over the IOR. I'm glad you've at least sobered up.

Do you have anything else to discuss which is related to the topic and keep your offtopic trolling in some other thread?

Why is China building aircraft carriers when it costs so much money? Lol why not use the money on development and use it to bail out those huge property developers who have gone bankrupt?
See what I did there? 😆😂
Why does the US costs so much money on building aircraft carriers? Why don't Americans save money to repay $40 trillion in foreign debt? :lol: :lol:

Is it the same reason why India wastes so much money building aircraft carriers but makes people hungry? :lol:

Boycott China? Well. I remember.

Screenshot_20230905_000825.jpg

Boycott China? Well. I remember.

View attachment 954974

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom