What's new

INSECURITY: Pajeets now planning to change the name of Aligarh to Harigarh

Status
Not open for further replies.
They'll also need to remind krsna Dasyu Madrasis like @Srinivas of their place in society before they decide they're a Chindoo rashtra.

View attachment 973217

I think you are not aware of vedas. There is lot of misinterpretation of them.

Dasyu is not a geographic term.

In fact RigVeda proudly mentions that Aryans from gangetic valley went and conquered west of Indus.

There is lot of trash written by colonial indologists which needs to be removed and actual interpretation should be kept in place.

I think you are not aware of vedas. There is lot of misinterpretation of them.

Dasyu is not a geographic term.

In fact RigVeda proudly mentions that Aryans from gangetic valley went and conquered west of Indus.

There is lot of trash written by colonial indologists which needs to be removed and actual interpretation should be kept in place.
Holy cope.

1. Don't disrespect colonial indologists. They revived and popularized the study of Sanskrit texts when they were only in the hands of filthy Bramen floating around in the dirty waters of Varanasi. They're infinitely better than whatever vile Bramen you follow when it comes to interpretations of Rig Veda.
2. Even if your second point were true, you're still a MADRASI. YOU DO NOT DESCEND FROM THE ORIGINAL BHARATIS. YOU'RE A JANGLI WHO WAS CONQUERED AND SUBJUGATED.

Outside the book waalon ko aap samajh hi ni sakte

its all too much, isn't it ?

I'll guarantee you fukn' 90+% of chindoos are 110% clueless about the Vedas, Puranas, Upanishads etc.

Some Ramayan, select bits of pieces of the Mahabharat, and mostly cursory knowledge of the Gita is about all most know of the epics and tomes.

Its almost like football and cricket, the eastern philosophy, dharm, Zen, Tao/Dao etc

or, apples and oranges, if you will.. to contrast with the "people of the book"

I'm also slightly out of my depth so I'll stop here lol

but try read some, check the Gita out.. warrior philosophy stuff.

opposition research karni hi hai, toh properly karo.

or not, carry on

tathastu, bitxh :smokin:
I know most people have surface level understanding of religion, doesn't detract from my point though. All you're saying is that pajeets are not genuine about their Hindu larp and it's just an aesthetic they've adopted.

No one cares.

Though, I wonder, out of curiosity, are these really actual previous names of these cities or just whatsapp university inventions?

It does? Source?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom