What's new

INSECURITY: Pajeets now planning to change the name of Aligarh to Harigarh

Status
Not open for further replies.
sword was used to spread islam, non muslim will not buy your theory of peaceful spread of Islam by sufi babas. Only pakistanis believe and spread this theory .
We know shortcomings of our religion and it is openly discussed in our land nothing is permanent in hinduism , we keep changing .

Hinduism is joke

Why would force or a sword be needed to convince someone to dump something as goofy as Hinduism?

Hinduism is joke

Why would force or a sword be needed to convince someone to dump something as goofy as Hinduism?
You look to a converted muslim .not a pure Arab muslim.

There is no such thing as a "pure Arab muslim". This is an illiterate argument often used by Indians. Islam was brought to the ME because the arabs were pagans themselves.

Their is no such thing as a pure Arab Muslim

You have a casteist mind, therefore you think Arabs are Brahmins 🤣

Arabs were pagans before Islam
We were idol worshipping pagans too
Irans were fire worshippers
Indonesians were pagans
Turks had some sort of sky beliefs

We all dumped this shit for faith in Islam and the one true God

How possibly is cow worship or lingam worship or goofy idols and animal gods possibly something you can justify as a ideology that's worth fighting for????

ESPECIALLY with the caste system, if your a non brahmin,, you would be MENTALLY RETARDED to fight for a ideology that codified your subjugation

I understand Hindu cope,, but be serious

Their is no such thing as a pure Arab Muslim

You have a casteist mind, therefore you think Arabs are Brahmins 🤣

Arabs were pagans before Islam
We were idol worshipping pagans too
Irans were fire worshippers
Indonesians were pagans
Turks had some sort of sky beliefs

We all dumped this shit for faith in Islam and the one true God

How possibly is cow worship or lingam worship or goofy idols and animal gods possibly something you can justify as a ideology that's worth fighting for????

ESPECIALLY with the caste system, if your a non brahmin,, you would be MENTALLY RETARDED to fight for a ideology that codified your subjugation

I understand Hindu cope,, but be serious
Forget all things , just tell me you are a native converted to muslim . Thank you .

There is no such thing as a "pure Arab muslim". This is an illiterate argument often used by Indians. Islam was brought to the ME because the arabs were pagans themselves.
Sir this hussain guy is not as good muslim as you are , just read his posts .

So let me deal with him on merits .

Last edited:
Forget all things , just tell me you are a native converted to muslim . Thank you .

I am a born Muslim

Not that it matters , our people dumped hinduism a long time ago, we probably hate you hindus more then anyone else in the world

I am a born Muslim

Not that it matters , our people dumped hinduism a long time ago, we probably hate you hindus more then anyone else in the world
So you are a from hindu family converted to muslim god knows why and how .
Thank you .

Sir this hussain guy is not as good muslim as you are , just read his posts .

So let me deal with him on merits .
Again this chutiya logic. 😂
Their is no such thing as pure and YES I am not a convert you silly person. I was born into islam. Use your brain next time.

@waz this one needs a vacation.

I am a born Muslim

He is a bigot. Hes ban is long overdue. It will happen now dont worry.

Everyone still calls it Allahabad.. the whole Prayagraj thing just never took off. :P

Even city specific areas, such as Connaught Place in Delhi.. nobody calls it "Rajiv Chowk".

Aungrazeb road too, around which there was much furore, is still Aurangzeb road, road signs notwithstanding :lol: ..primo real estate, that.. billionaire alley almost.

This renaming business doesn't really work, or maybe it'll work in another 2 generations or so time.

ab tak to fail hai...

apart from Chennai, which has stuck quite well, everyone's forgotten Madras. Bombay and Calcutta are alive as well, as is Bangalore.. Bengaluru bhi flop hua.

@Paitoo .. can you think of a few more ?

How many times have I said religion and religious discussions should not be had on PDF. Just discuss politics and military matters yar.

Religious discussions just spoil everyone and everything.

Honestly my brain is fried reading threads from both sides insulting each other and handing out "certificates" on faith or disbelief or "pure" and "impure".

Za thakta.

-just stop this nonsense 👏

Again this chutiya logic. 😂
Their is no such thing as pure and YES I am not a convert you silly person. I was born into islam. Use your brain next time.

@waz this one needs a vacation.

He is a bigot. Hes ban is long overdue. It will happen now dont worry.
I thought you are an intellectual and can tolerate arguments .

So you are a from hindu family converted to muslim god knows why and how .
Thank you .

Buddy I am born Muslim from a Muslim family

Who cares what my ancestors were, I'm actually only assuming Hindu, they could have been Buddhists or some local belief, I/we genuinely don't care

Our people
Kashmiri
Punjabi
Sindhi
Baloch
Pashtun..

Have been on these lands for thousands upon thousands of years

Indus valley civilization was here over 8000 years ago

This is a ancient land, hell even the word Hindu comes from this land

You guys are just kala pajeets from the east, we dumped what ever abhorrence our ancestors were inflicted with

Move on ffs, we couldn't give a crap, so why are you crying 😂

Buddy I am born Muslim from a Muslim family

Who cares what my ancestors were, I'm actually only assuming Hindu, they could have been Buddhists or some local belief, I/we genuinely don't care

Our people
Kashmiri
Punjabi
Sindhi
Baloch
Pashtun..

Have been on these lands for thousands upon thousands of years

Indus valley civilization was here over 8000 years ago

This is a ancient land, hell even the word Hindu comes from this land

You guys are just kala pajeets from the east, we dumped what ever abhorrence our ancestors were inflicted with

Move on ffs, we couldn't give a crap, so why are you crying 😂
I just asked if you are native convert or central asian as Hasan Nisar claimed or an Arab .
Thank you .

Last edited:
Hindus did not convert , fought for thousand years to save hindu country from muslims , why should we keep muslim names? Bangladesh has lost it's identity converted to islam , they have mixed identity they should choose whatever they like. That is their problem , but hindus can not keep muslim names in hindu country .
Next stop, Muslims in bharat won't be allowed to keep muslim names.

No problem , we keep reforming our religion with rational ideas .
Religion might not be your thing then...

Give atheism a try...

Next stop, Muslims in bharat won't be allowed to keep muslim names.
They are required to follow Indian constitution and govt of India. They do not have freedom of Islamic country , are not living in Islamic country like pakistan . So they should leave extremist Islam back in their homes .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom