What's new

INSECURITY: Pajeets now planning to change the name of Aligarh to Harigarh

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are required to follow Indian constitution and govt of India. They are not living in Islamic country .
Of course it will be all be under legal cover, just like the jews under nazis.

Next stop, Muslims in bharat won't be allowed to keep muslim names.

Religion might not be your thing then...

Give atheism a try...are not radical

Hindus are not in general radicals , but in last 75 years wars with Pakistan, radical islam 9/11 , 26/11 has made hindus to change their point point of view .

Of course it will be all be under legal cover, just like the jews under nazis.
which status do you want ? You voted for separate dream country pakistan , you got it , you did not go , you are living in the land allotted for hindus , hindus kept you amicably in hindu land , you have better economic and social status world wide , you have a better passport , you are not sidelined like pakistanis on airports , what else do you want .? Your only problem is that you converts from hindus do not want ton live on equal level with hindus . That inferiority complex is not letting you live peacefully. This is true for Indian , Pakistanis and Bangladeshi Muslims .

Last edited:
Our nation, our wish. You can rename your entire country with Arabic/Persian names for all we care. As if Aligarh was the original name of the place.

You are not a true Hindu nation till you again start burning your widows to the crisp
They'll also need to remind krsna Dasyu Madrasis like @Srinivas of their place in society before they decide they're a Chindoo rashtra.

20231109_135605.jpg

They'll also need to remind krsna Dasyu Madrasis like @Srinivas of their place in society before they decide they're a Chindoo rashtra.
Outside the book waalon ko aap samajh hi ni sakte

its all too much, isn't it ?

I'll guarantee you fukn' 90+% of chindoos are 110% clueless about the Vedas, Puranas, Upanishads etc.

Some Ramayan, select bits of pieces of the Mahabharat, and mostly cursory knowledge of the Gita is about all most know of the epics and tomes.

Its almost like football and cricket, the eastern philosophy, dharm, Zen, Tao/Dao etc

or, apples and oranges, if you will.. to contrast with the "people of the book"

I'm also slightly out of my depth so I'll stop here lol

but try read some, check the Gita out.. warrior philosophy stuff.

opposition research karni hi hai, toh properly karo.

or not, carry on

tathastu, bitxh :smokin:

Only in India, so many, many names changes, Can a name change forget the true Muslim & British Rule of India?

Aurangjeb demolished many hindu temples and made masazids over it ,
Aurgransaib did because of your trenches acts by Hindus against him

So you are a from hindu family converted to muslim god knows why and how .
Thank you .
How do you know our parents are/we're converted to Muslim, my ancestors came India from Arab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom