What's new

Inside Lavasa, India's first entirely private city built from scratch

Looks like many members feeling uncomfortable when i say something against particular individual on particular issues.. just because am following other religion.. wow great
in india issue is not this brother.....in india the targetted ppl arent from the OTHER religion but not from OTHER religion so that SECULARISM shld servive!!![/QUOTE]

no the issue is with the religious faith i follow.. no one raised a word against me till few months ago.. I never get involved in political or religious threads.. I responded first time last year... to a particular post... . since then some idiots trying to drag me into every nonsense thread... whatever i say, regardless of what am posting, they create a situation like am Hindu hater and bring Churches, Vatican... and start abusing accusing... I tried to convince them earlier.. I repeated saying its the people make difference but not religion be it Hinduism or Christianity or whatever... there should be limits to blame or accuse.... even pakistanis don't abuse like this... Vatican existed from centuries, if Vatican is rich what i supposed to do? it is in developed countries... even Tirupati got lot of wealth... if i follow Christianity does that mean, I can't talk against BJP or RSS or some baba or their statements... you don't need to beat minorities... accusations and abuses like this are enough... it's funny some buffoons think raising voice against particular individual is raising voice against Hinduism... we are using a Pakistani defence forum to abuse each other just because of religion...

no the issue is with the religious faith i follow.. no one raised a word against me till few months ago.. I never get involved in political or religious threads.. I responded first time last year... to a particular post... . since then some idiots trying to drag me into every nonsense thread... whatever i say, regardless of what am posting, they create a situation like am Hindu hater and bring Churches, Vatican... and start abusing accusing... I tried to convince them earlier.. I repeated saying its the people make difference but not religion be it Hinduism or Christianity or whatever... there should be limits to blame or accuse.... even pakistanis don't abuse like this... Vatican existed from centuries, if Vatican is rich what i supposed to do? it is in developed countries... even Tirupati got lot of wealth... if i follow Christianity does that mean, I can't talk against BJP or RSS or some baba or their statements... you don't need to beat minorities... accusations and abuses like this are enough... it's funny some buffoons think raising voice against particular individual is raising voice against Hinduism... we are using a Pakistani defence forum to abuse each other just because of religion...

Your attack on Baba Ramdev was unwarranted and was fuelled by hate, contempt and loathing.

But the loathing was not for the person himself, it was for what he represented. Hindu renaissance.

IT is similar to peoples hate for Modi. Its not for the person its for what he represents. Similar to hate for RSS.

The only people who hate Hindu renaissance are either Communists or Religious Bigots. Cant think of a third category. Can you ?

Your attack on Baba Ramdev was unwarranted and was fuelled by hate, contempt and loathing.

But the loathing was not for the person himself, it was for what he represented. Hindu renaissance.

IT is similar to peoples hate for Modi. Its not for the person its for what he represents. Similar to hate for RSS.

The only people who hate Hindu renaissance are either Communists or Religious Bigots. Cant think of a third category. Can you ?

LOLz do i need your permission to have an opinion on others.. I said Corporate baba with 2000 cr business empire.. what's wrong in it.. how it become attack on Ramdev baba... I criticised Robert Wardha lot more than you do... I commented on particular person, what's your problem.. is there any need to bring religion... are you saying he or anyone in Hinduism are pure?? after BJP get into power cases against him were dumped... silly... be my guest in ignore list... you are first one....

LOLz do i need your permission to have an opinion on others.. I said Corporate baba with 2000 cr business empire.. what's wrong in it.. how it become attack on Ramdev baba... I criticised Robert Wardha lot more than you do... I commented on particular person, what's your problem.. is there any need to bring religion... are you saying he or anyone in Hinduism are pure?? after BJP get into power cases against him were dumped... silly... be my guest in ignore list... you are first one....

...... you don't need my permission to Hate ANYBODY.

You are now comparing Baba Ramdevv to Robert Wardha :cheesy: ........... this is the level of your thinking.

Baba Ramdev is a religious figure so you have already brought in religion when you started a crusade against him for NO reason.

You can put me on ignore, but you cannot run away from the TRUTH :lol:

It is India, so the city will look like a slum In a week of settling in.

Better a slum than a fucking warzone full of terrorists, like how it will be,if people start settling in such a place if it were in pakiland

Lavasa is entirely funded by politicians like sharad pawar and others (like tendulkar). I dont have the sources to confirm that. But it did run into serious regulatory approvals issues. Lavasa is not for urban poor or outsiders. It is more of a private town owned and operated by politicians.

loll you don't need to go far to look for proof. Do you know after whom Sula Vineyards is named?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom