What's new

Inside PTI

Enough of the rantings... suggest us a suitable person and solution... if it's not Imran Khan then who should it be?

It Seems like to me that you admitted that IK is no exception and he is as same as any politician at present. IK is also corrupt,dishonest,liar,theif,coward (i can post videos). although these are all allegations on IK and on any other politician like NS or Zardari. none of these allegations have been proven yet.
now who is a suitabel person/party ???
Watch this video first (this is not the only video)...

Tsunami ya Badnami ? watch and decide for yourself. - YouTube

After more than 15 years. PTI is not able to conduct a single event without mismanagement. How can someone expact PTI/IK who can not conduct a single event without mismanagement (Remember: Crisis are the result of mismanagement) can govern and kill all the crisis in 90 days (This is the BIGGEST, THE BIGGEST lie ever told to Pakistanis).
PTI / IK is certainly not the right choice. There were no Crisis in 1999, Pakistan was progressing, if Dictators did their own job and did not derailed Democracy the current crisis were not had to happened.

Adeel, your bongi reply still doesn't answer my query... let me say it again, if it's not Imran Khan who should it be? Just name the bloody person man don't come up with these absurd typical bongi replies.

It Seems like to me that you admitted that IK is no exception and he is as same as any politician at present. IK is also corrupt,dishonest,liar,theif,coward (i can post videos). although these are all allegations on IK and on any other politician like NS or Zardari. none of these allegations have been proven yet.
now who is a suitabel person/party ???
Watch this video first (this is not the only video)...

Tsunami ya Badnami ? watch and decide for yourself. - YouTube

After more than 15 years. PTI is not able to conduct a single event without mismanagement. How can someone expact PTI/IK who can not conduct a single event without mismanagement (Remember: Crisis are the result of mismanagement) can govern and kill all the crisis in 90 days (This is the BIGGEST, THE BIGGEST lie ever told to Pakistanis).
PTI / IK is certainly not the right choice. There were no Crisis in 1999, Pakistan was progressing, if Dictators did their own job and did not derailed Democracy the current crisis were not had to happened.
IK is not corrupt first of all secondly IK has conducted all of his Jalsas peacefully even in Quetta what else you want what happened in two places was because of corrupt N League who tried to sabotage the Jalsa

IK is not corrupt first of all secondly IK has conducted all of his Jalsas peacefully even in Quetta what else you want what happened in two places was because of corrupt N League who tried to sabotage the Jalsa

PTI k Har jalsay mai badnazmi hoti hai, agar tm kaho tu mai aur videos b post kar sakta hon...

You mean to say that those who are opposed to Imran Khan are like the people who opposed the holy prophet?
No, I did not mean that. I guess doing that would drag the whole thing in a different direction.

Back
Top Bottom