Status
Not open for further replies.

Soumitra

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Terrorists attack CRPF camp in Srinagar

SRINAGAR: Terrorists attacked a CRPF camp in Srinagar on Wednesday. Two terrorists have been killed in the encounter, and 5-6 CRPF jawans have been injured, according to reports.

Firing is reported near a public school in the Bemina area of Srinagar. No children have been injured, reports suggest.

The firing is still on and some terrorists are still holed up in the area. More details are awaited.

Terrorists attack CRPF camp in Srinagar - The Times of India

Did not happen such thing for quite long time. They are really feeling insecure and wanted to show that..yes, we are in the picture..

But will meet the inevitable indeed.

5 Jawans martyred 2 -3 terrorists also killed

How this can happen in IOK's biggest city with over a million troops boggles me

b>Zeenews Bureau

Srinagar: Suspected Militants on Wednesday attacked a Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) camp in the Bemina area of Srinagar in Jammu & Kashmir and killed five jawans.

According to reports, militants sneaked inside a public school and opened indiscriminate firing on civilians, including school children playing cricket in the open, and the security forces.

Two militants have been shot dead by the security forces in the ensuing firing. Some civilians have also sustained severe injuries in the incident.

The security forces have cordoned off the entire area to avoid any further casualty.

Security officials have confirmed the killing of two militants in the cross firing. The firing has been suspended as of now and a massive search operation has been launched to ensure if more militants are hiding in the area.

It is believed to be a fidayeen attack as the militants first targeted the CRPF camp and hurled grenades on the security forces and then sneaked inside the public school, which was closed due to the shutdown called by separatist leaders today.

Security officials have also recovered a huge quantity of arms and ammunition from the slain militants.

Bemina area is important as it houses several vital installations belonging to the CRPF, Indian Army and the state government.

5 CRPF Jawans Killed.

R.I.P

And 2 scumbag terrorists are also killed, ManHunt is on.

Rot in Hell Swine Terrorists!!

Just In : 3 civilians also injured but safe.

2 terrorists are died, hunt for other swines is on.

R.I.P. our brave jawans for your sacrifice won't go down in vain:tsk:

R.I.P to the Martyrs may god bless their soul and give enough strength to the near and dear ones of the Martyr to bear the loss....

*To Terrorists Just Go to Hell..

*Another reason why AFSPA shouldn't be removed....

R.I.P. :(..

Just read on fb, worth sharing..

"कोई खुर्शीद से कहो की उसके नाजायज बाप अमन का तमाशा करने आये है. अपनी निजी यात्रापर , अगवानी करने नहीं जाओगे क्या "

RIP to the Jawans. The nation is grateful.

Indians, pld do not make emotional posts. This is not uncommon, infact this has gone down considerably. The Jawans were doing their job, and they made the supreme sacrifice in the tradition of our fighting forces who never run away. Lets treat their sacrifice with dignity while the honorless trolls splash their upbringing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom