What's new

Integrated Battle Groups Are India's Response to Pakistan

Pehle Kabul toh leke dikhao....Delhi abhi duur hai

"Gangadoos" damn that's a ew one...

Kabul is mere a city and Ashraf Ghani is nothing more than a Mayor rather most mayors around the globe have stronger writ than his even in Kabul.
Delhi hanuz dur hast. No, not really.

Delhi hanuz dur hast
Bhaijaan kahin Lahore mein dum na tod do...Dilli tak pahunch te pahunch te...
You do know the story behind Hunuz Dilli Dur Hast... right!

Kabul is mere a city and Ashraf Ghani is nothing more than a Mayor rather most mayors around the globe have stronger writ than his even in Kabul.
I think you missed the point.

Pehle Kabul toh leke dikhao....Delhi abhi duur hai

"Gangadoos" damn that's a ew one...
Why would we wsnt kabul....when ur troops go there we will help the afghans slaughter you. Russians went there we helped them lose. Nato went there they lost. Its indias turn. No matter what or how bad pakistan and afghanistan gets we will never invade them or they invade us. But you are a differnet animal altogather. We love beef and i have seen cows roaming the streets

It won't work against pakistan due to following reason:
1. Even after implementation Pakistan will bring its forces to forward defence position in less time as 70% of our forces are kept near indian border and rest 30% will take 10hours maximum to reach indian border from extrem e western border of Pakistan.
2. Our strike corps are already stationed in cantonments near indian border and strategies are already prepared.
3. NumBer of airfield Indians could use against Pakistan are very less as compared to Pakistan, who can use all of its air force against indian assets. Its the same logic Indian give about china, that Chinese airfields are at very high altitude and away from border.
4. To get numerical superiority, Indians have to leave its border with China empty, which it can't do.
5. Under nuclear umbrella its not easy even to start a war. Pakistan full spectrum deterence is to give massive retaliation to indian massive retaliation response in case of nuclear attack. Pakistan can use any weapons for testing purpose on its own soil.
Pragmatic points. I'll add a few more points in some time.
Will be one hell of fight though. If it ever happens.

Indians have mastered the art of self fellatio... and they good at it... thanks to bollywood.. agni ki warsha ...

On that note il bid farewell to the bharti orgy thread... but before that... enjoy;

Wow, it speaks volumes about the shamelessness of the so called shupa pawa

These groups are formidable yet as with any battle plan , If I was DGMO Pakistan, id assume that all the news floating of Indian ibg and concentrated blitzkrieg style attacks over land , I would assume it's being spread to make us confident that it is gonna be the only invasion , id prepare extra contingencies for a division of Indians embarking from oman, or taking off on plane from th3 middle East and landing in balochistan ,
Yet the IBG are formidable formations and Pakistan can't carry out the Soviet or British technique of deep battle or defence in depth , thus it is to be seen what plans rawalpindi has made

Back
Top Bottom