What's new

Interesting turn of phrase - Good Work Pakistani Diplomats

Even that is not new. What was the saying about raising snakes and being bitten by them?

You are yet to give me an example mate. I asked you before too. I hope it is not another lie like your oft repeated lie about Simla agreement.

As for the saying. Well Americans can tell you better since they have learned it well with 9/11. :)

You are yet to give me an example mate. I asked you before too. I hope it is not another lie like your oft repeated lie about Simla agreement.

As for the saying. Well Americans can tell you better since they have learned it well with 9/11. :)

Please read the Simla Agreement and tell me where there is any inaccuracy in what I have said. As to the topic here, isn't General Sharif going to USA soon? That is where the real discussions and decisions will take place. This visit by the PM is just the icing, not the cake.

Please read the Simla Agreement and tell me where there is any inaccuracy in what I have said. As to the topic here, isn't General Sharif going to USA soon? That is where the real discussions and decisions will take place. This visit by the PM is just the icing, not the cake.

I have read Simla Agreement and Yes you lie about it. As for the topic you again failed to give me an example as expected. :)

Ted Poe is not just any lawmaker with little influence. He heads the Congressional subcommittee on Terrorism and non-proliferation I think. If you know otherwise, please give a brief account and some detsils about your sources/contacts.

Also, this is not just stating his opinion.. Akin to something that was mentioned in passing. It was the advise given to the President on a certain matter.
A subcommittee that has little to no power. Ted Poe does not have much influence, despite being loud and boisterous.

I have read Simla Agreement and Yes you lie about it. As for the topic you again failed to give me an example as expected. :)

With regards to what the Simla Agreement, at least I can take comfort in the fact that the United Nations and global powers actually agree with what I have said.

Please do carry on! :D

With regards to what the Simla Agreement, at least I can take comfort in the fact that the United Nations and global powers actually agree with what I have said.

Please do carry on! :D

No they don't agree. And you again failed to give an example. :)

No they don't agree. And you again failed to give an example. :)

So when is the UN implementing its Resolutions as Pakistan wants? Oh wait, they have said that Kashmir is a bilateral issue after the Simla Agreement. Exactly what the present US statements say as well during the PM's visit.

So when is the UN implementing its Resolutions as Pakistan wants? Oh wait, they have said that Kashmir is a bilateral issue after the Simla Agreement. Exactly what the present US statements say as well during the PM's visit.

This lie has been discussed before too. You are just changing words here too. You didn't present any example again.

This lie has been discussed before too. You are just changing words here too. You didn't present any example again.

If I am incorrect, can you please tell us all when would you expect the UN Resolutions to be implemented?

If I am incorrect, can you please tell us all when would you expect the UN Resolutions to be implemented?

Can you please share the example of "has happened before" like you claimed. After all it is the topic of this thread. Thank You. :)

Can you please share the example of "has happened before" like you claimed. After all it is the topic of this thread. Thank You. :)

Oh so you expect the UN Resolutions to be implemented as soon as USA gives credence to Pakistan's concerns about terrorism as was claimed in the OP?

No example again. Nice. :)

What USA has said in its statements is no different than what it has said many times before. The proof lies in there being no change of its policies. Or do you still want to claim that USA has said something so different this time that it will changes its policies? May be you are just desperate to see such a changes and are grasping at non-existent straws? Such national delusions have happened before, too.

What USA has said in its statements is no different than what it has said many times before. The proof lies in there being no change of its policies. Or do you still want to claim that USA has said something so different this time that it will changes its policies? May be you are just desperate to see such a changes and are grasping at non-existent straws? Such national delusions have happened before, too.

Yes I think this has happened for the first time when it comes to terrorism and Pakistan's concern for it. You say it has happened before too. Then give one example. That's all I want from you. Cheers.

Yes I think this has happened for the first time when it comes to terrorism and Pakistan's concern for it. You say it has happened before too. Then give one example. That's all I want from you. Cheers.

What has happened for the first time? The statement you quote in the OP represents no change in any US policies, despite what you are claiming. What is being said here has been said before.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom