What's new

Internal leak: Military Corruption will destroy PLA & China, details of PLA anti-corruption

It is about an article whose source is dubious
Nothing about the ranks of a member here on this forum
If you want to believe in it, I have no restraint to keep you from doing so
Take this as a warning of "garbage in garbage out" and stop spewing nonsense like your community onPDF always do in maligning China 24/7 8-)

Yep, KMT is the rat, USSR is the wolf, while CPC is the wolverine.

Just let them keep underestimating the tough guy, since the time is on our side.

It is about an article whose source is dubious
Nothing about the ranks of a member here on this forum
If you want to believe in it, I have no restraint to keep you from doing so
Take this as a warning of "garbage in garbage out" and stop spewing nonsense like your community onPDF always do in maligning China 24/7 8-)

talk respectfully .....!
what do u mean by "spewing nosense like your community "
why do u go personal.?
first abuse then u go personal on a cummunity whats wrong with u?
learn some manners boy cause even others can make personal attacks to your community, your gutter rplies will invite trolls..

talk respectfully .....!
what do u mean by "spewing nosense like your community "
why do u go personal.?
first abuse then u go personal on a cummunity whats wrong with u?
learn some manners boy cause even others can make personal attacks to your community, your gutter rplies will invite trolls..

Dont need your lecture even though you dont know how your community behave against us, the Chinese and other communities on PDF
My last posting on this threat unless warranted for a reply :dirol: :wave:

Dont need your lecture even though you dont know how your community behave against us, the Chinese and other communities on PDF
My last posting on this threat unless warranted for a reply :dirol: :wave:

everyone does that..but why do u wana rply rudely to a person having a pleasant debate...?
the TT knew his limits to speech and hence he dint use cheap remarks but you dont hv limits cause u dont have liabilities...soon u wil cause post reported...:)
i

large country with poor management makes a huge chaos.

Good point. :cheesy::tup:
Cant believe there are so many persistent idiots who want to be internet heroes on an international forum
The source is unknown
It may be the acts of counter-agents
What can this so called "internal leak" as presented by the OP help to solve the anti-graft campaign which is going on so vigorously nationwide?

Oh it surely must be part of a foreign conspiracy to contain China, isn't that what it is every time China's dirty laundry comes out? Those damn Americans again!

Oh it surely must be part of a foreign conspiracy to contain China, isn't that what it is every time China's dirty laundry comes out? Those damn Americans again!

Every country has their own dirty laundries
Your country doesnt have some?
For China, oh yes, USA is one the prime suspects definitely
USA has a very bad track records against us :dirol:

Every country has their own dirty laundries
Your country doesnt have some?
For China, oh yes, USA is one the prime suspects definitely
USA has a very bad track records against us :dirol:

Off course all have it and the first step to clean them up is to expose them in the open rather than to keep them secret as some people here want.

Off course all have it and the first step to clean them up is to expose them in the open rather than to keep them secret as some people here want.

haha you are funny
what language was used in the OP?
Do you get it? :cheesy:

haha you are funny
what language was used in the OP?
Do you get it? :cheesy:

I'm talking about some posters here that advocate for keeping it secret. Someone with a bunny head.

Poison pen letter
A poison pen letter is a letter or note containing unpleasant, abusive or malicious statements or accusations about the recipient or a third party. It is usually sent anonymously.
I'm not saying he is innocent but this is a letter to sow dissent among the populace. Whether this is true or not, it's not for us to interfere. It's best let the authorities to handle this.

The chinese are not letting history repeat itself.

Last edited:
I'm talking about some posters here thato advocate for keeping it secret. Someone with a bunny head.

Well if you dont get it sorry, I think I have done enough to let you understand all these 8-)

go watch a movie called "Shaolin" that's how China would end at the end of the movie.

I disagree, he maybe corrupted but getting rid of everyone corrupted is foolhardy.

This is and excerpt from Russian - Finish War (winter war)
"The Soviets possessed more than three times as many soldiers as the Finns, thirty times as many aircraft, and a hundred times as many tanks. The Red Army, however, had been crippled by Soviet leader Joseph Stalin's Great Purge of 1937.With more than 30,000 of its officers executed or imprisoned, including most of those of the highest ranks, the Red Army in 1939 had many inexperienced senior and mid-level officers."

ahahhahahahahah.......LMAO. First time im seeing someone saying heavily corrupt officers(these guys embezzle not thousands/millions but billions.lool) shouldn't be arrested but left to stay in office, since their services are highly needed for the sake of the country.:omghaha: So guess the amount of corruption is directly proportional to your importance, the more you steal the ore important your services are highly needed. :sarcastic: That was a good one bro. I love PDF.:shout:

i quoted a diffrent person for his personal point of view cause he is a thinktank which is a huge status and clearly a thinktank should have an open mind and an unsensord point of view...
and back to you, you are nothing so pls dnt say STFU to pdf members hear...use your foul language on some other forum and refrain from polluting pdf...

The only way to counter matters like this is buy rpling it with substantial proofs or atleast by debating....!
cause even pakistani and indian members face sometimes pointless or sourceless alligations,but i dont think any of those members would say to sensor these topics...
u asking sensorship in pdf ....!
Thats wrong bro, this aint chinese forum....!

I agree woith you bro.. the thing is, understand why some chinese members here think anything negative about their country is some sort of 'plot' from foreign powers intent on destroying the CCP and China(as if a party is same as a country.lol the CCP is just a party dude, even if it falls, another party will still take over and continue ruling China, do you people think they will remain in power forever?). Even in Pakistani, Indian, Turkish, French, British, Iranian etc threads there are negetive news that are posted and debated openly without any member saying its a plot to overthrow/destabilize the country....Jeez if you cant have an open/constructive debate about a topic that concerns your country then you shouldnt also get involve in criticizing other country negeative news/issues. Its not like China is special/Unique or whatever. There is corruption in every country, dont see how it means there is a foreign plot for the regime while discussing this. I remeber even in a vietnam thread about how Japanese 'aid' was a sham, many Vietnamese mebers openly agreed and criticize it and their corrupt officials. soemthing the chinese were quick to jump on and laugh at Vietnam, without Vietnamese members saying its a foreign plot to overthrow the regime or destabilize their country. Really Chinese mebers here should act more mature tahn saying such stuffs. Its really not welcome.:disagree:

Back
Top Bottom