What's new

International media exposes ISI paid stone pelters

we are coming to liberate you........wait for us:partay:

Glorious Kingdom of Lahore will be restored and all land occupied by Pakistan will be set free...........including Punjab and Kashmir:angel:
And wait for me I'm the new Indira Gandhi and must you know she was a kashmiri. I welcome all

The phone number is there for you to confirm.

Getty Images
Media company
Getty Images, Inc. is an American stock photo agency, based in Seattle, Washington, United States.

Customer service: 0800 376 7977
Founded: 1995
Headquarters: Seattle, Washington, United States
Subsidiaries: iStock, Jupiterimages Corporation, more
Founders: Jonathan Klein, Mark Getty
Parent organization: The Carlyle Group
Locations: Toronto, London, New York, Seattle, Dubai, Paris

When did stock photo companies become "media companies"?

Negative people like you are weak, even if you can't win, it's better to die trying than live a coward.
it's not a debate where you can make emotional statements and get the prize. actions are required and one has to be realistic. it is generally stated that one man can make a difference . it is true to some extent but not always. if you want to win a cricket match you need 11 good players and not just one. giving a statement is the easiest job in the world but to prove it with actions is the most difficult one. we make tall claims every year on 23 rd march parade and then every strike inside pak shows us our real worth.

Negative people like you are weak, even if you can't win, it's better to die trying than live a coward.

She would be killed.

They can't focus on everything.
and you are well trying come help them in their cause show some courage brother.Every person who wants to destable kashmir will get killed like burhan wani.Just keep your fingers on keyboard. India is stronger than ever and will get stronger. You take care of your own Baluchistan

This thread busts the propaganda of J&K police's brutal suppression of protesters. People are allowed to vent out their anger and police is still handling them with kid gloves.

Propaganda War continues!!!!!......... A guy with a AK 47 in his hands and threaten to to kill army is called "Terrorist" in most part of the world..... But for some they are freedom fighters, and the they realise the pain only when these guys turn back the barrel towards their own army and civilians...........

Civilians loss of life is regrettable.... and Poor souls should not have been died in those protests...... But then they should know the outcome if you are on the streets and use violent means to attack ....... The security agencies take utmost care on their response.... But if things go beyond control then they will resort to extreme measures and unfortunately civilans are getting killed.......

Please post pictures of their choices, and not all the time the pictures tells the truth......

Actually i believe that Arnab Goswami could very well be India's next leader, for he sure as hell knows how to feed Indian habits.

Just like ZH i think Arnab has more audience in Pakitan than in India.........

Just like ZH i think Arnab has more audience in Pakitan than in India.........

To be fair, I only heard about them after joining the PDF and since Arnab even manages to interview the Indian PM. it proves his demand and position amongst the Indians.

To be fair, I only heard about them after joining the PDF and since Arnab even manages to interview the Indian PM. it proves his demand and position amongst the Indians.

I heard of ZH after logging here....... See I live in India, and There is hardly anyone who loves the way Arnab does his shows....People used to like him for taking up important issues in a hard way..... But over a period of time he has taken it too far and ........... You may have seen the shows specific to pakistan, but he does the same if not worse with his own indian guests....... Interview with PM is due to a different reason ( i can tell you for sure, it is not because of his ability to shout at pakistani guests)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom