What's new

Exposing India's hosting of ICC Cricket World Cup | Worst ever Host, yet lush stadiums & facilities

Asian.Century

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Exposing India's hosting of ICC Cricket World Cup | Worst ever Host, yet lush stadium & facilities

India's 'Solo' Host ICC World-cup 2023 full Exposed postmortem Report | The Game marred with Politics, Mismanagement, No-visas, Tempered pitches, Bias decisions, Umpiring issues, selected grounds for Indian Team | Unwelcoming behavior of Indians towards over-seas fans, Tickets issues in Pakistan vs India Match.

As a cricket lover, I stil love Test cricket, I watched every match of the Ashes this year and it was superb cricket

T-20 is cricket for idiots and those with low attention issues, I'm fine with T20s they can be fun

As soon as T20s came out, ODI cricket was under threat, but the ODI world cup was still the biggest spectacle in world cricket

But it's becoming ridiculous,
The game has just swung too much towards the Batemen, the pitches are made for high run affairs
Their Is no swing, no seam
Boundaries are small
So talented batsman can just swing across the line and even miss hits are going for six

How many 400 or 350+ scores were their in this world cup? 10-20 I reckon at least,, That's ridiculous

The thing with smaller teams is that historically they couldn't deal with the bowlers skills of stronger teams, but if the pitches are so dead and seam and swing so limited then it just takes the fun out of the game, batsmen are breaking all scoring records and you feel it's not always deserved

Cricket is a sport it's become too political, Indians are immature fools

Money is being concentrated in three nations and the game is taking a dip in multiple other countries

As a cricket lover, I stil love Test cricket, I watched every match of the Ashes this year and it was superb cricket

T-20 is cricket for idiots and those with low attention issues, I'm fine with T20s they can be fun

As soon as T20s came out, ODI cricket was under threat, but the ODI world cup was still the biggest spectacle in world cricket

But it's becoming ridiculous,
The game has just swung too much towards the Batemen, the pitches are made for high run affairs
Their Is no swing, no seam
Boundaries are small
So talented batsman can just swing across the line and even miss hits are going for six

How many 400 or 350+ scores were their in this world cup? 10-20 I reckon at least,, That's ridiculous

The thing with smaller teams is that historically they couldn't deal with the bowlers skills of stronger teams, but if the pitches are so dead and seam and swing so limited then it just takes the fun out of the game, batsmen are breaking all scoring records and you feel it's not always deserved

Cricket is a sport it's become too political, Indians are immature fools

Money is being concentrated in three nations and the game is taking a dip in multiple other countries
2 new balls (one from each end) also killed reverse swing forever and made it easier for the bats. The shorter format (50, that is) has indeed made it a sloggers game, nevermind that there are still exceptionally skilled batsmen out there.

20 cricket is rubbish, 10 is worse.. 5 over cricket bhi le aao bc, gully/street cricket most grow up playing in our parts in the here subcontinent.

Tests is where its really at, its called a test for a reason.. skill, temperament, tactics and strategy.. its like a stress test of all of your skills.

Nothing will ever beat a battle between a great bat vs a quick with a shiny new deep red cherry on a greentop, cloudy day.. 4 slips, 2 gullys, fwd short leg, silly mid off/on.. throw the field open.. "go play that fancy coverdrive, bitch !"

Says the bowler to the bat, lotsa mindgame chatter to throw em off too.

or

Alternatively, around our parts.. day 5 rank turner.. 2 slips, leg slip, all the silly positions you can imagine and it turning square and keeping low, puffs of dust.. even more intense, in yo face.. whole field wide open, nobody saving runs.. "dance down and hit me" there's runs galore to be had, taunts a master spinner to the bat..

Lara vs McGrath
Sachin vs Warne
Murali vs Saeed Anwar.. it goes on.

I want an Ind/Pak 5 test series so desperately, man.

The political situation in the sport in regrettable too, but then India does generate the most money for the sport as well.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom