What's new

International women gaga over Pakistani men

Status
Not open for further replies.
American girls are superficial. When they see the bigger better deal, they make the switch as unsmoothly, and quickly as they can.

Haha bro thats a stereotype. Most american girls arent like that

nahi fir to koi chance nahi rha..tell yaar kaun si foreign country girl theek rahegi mere liya bhai

Russian. Ya Ukrani.

---------- Post added at 08:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 AM ----------

Haha bro thats a stereotype. Most american girls arent like that

I don't date, but I have wisdom beyond my years for all those nights I have to hear my friends crying like their going to die while drunk at my place.

I don't know if international women go gaga over Pakistani men, but one thing for sure, subcontinental men beat all at male-chauvinism.

and for many women thats a big turn on....

Russian. Ya Ukrani.

---------- Post added at 08:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 AM ----------

I don't date, but I have wisdom beyond my years for all those nights I have to hear my friends crying like their going to die while drunk at my place.
cool lol then i have to try to get visa of russia :rofl: what abt brazialns

When did U meet an American girl last time and expressed ureself to her???.....:azn:

A gentlemen does not discuss his conquests, American girls like I said, IF they like you - will express it, not like the games you have to play in Pakistan or india.

Russian. Ya Ukrani.

u don't date??????

something tells me its not due to lack of trying......:lol:

Yaar jab larki chor jahti hain, pir miray dhost asay rohtay as jasay maut anay laghi hain. It's so funny to hear them cry, Im like damn it's just a girl relax.

A gentlemen does not discuss his conquests, American girls like I said, IF they like you - will express it, not like the games you have to play in Pakistan or india.

I guess you are not one then:P

Given the number of times you have bragged about your shenanigans:lol:

Yaar jab larki chor jahti hain, pir miray dhost asay rohtay as jasay maut anay laghi hain. It's so funny to hear them cry, Im like damn it's just a girl relax.
you are right dil tutne ka dard bahut bhari hota hein

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

traditional upbringing
tabhi to aaj bhi single hoo mein ....

Last edited by a moderator:
you are right dil tutne ka dard bahut bhari hota hein

ay hai, yaara. Kis shezadi ne twade hal edan karaya?

Whenever I feel sad, I end up laughing, which is just the epitome of sadness.

I guess you are not one then:P

Given the number of times you have bragged about your shenanigans:lol:

Have never named names fella - have I? not what a Gentlemen does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom