What's new

Internship at PAC Kamra

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I am third year BS(IT) Student, department of Computer Science.

I was thinking to apply for internship at PAC Kamra, I have visited the site they are just demanding a security clearance by DPO and sponsor letter by my university.

I want to ask then on what basis they gonna shortlist candidates for internship. They are not asking any CGPA, any matric/inter marks, and nothing academic.

Please let me know the process if someone has experienced applying there for internship.

Thanks

If you got any connections over there, then see if they can accommodate you for an interview. I was interviewed there recently for an engineering position, and I have never ever felt such hostility in my life. The officers as educated (felt more like qualified) as they may be, were not very professional and hostile in their questioning. Was sent a job offer, but I'd rather work somewhere where I can learn, adapt and implement. Showed me a lot about why PAC cannot progress fully yet, but then again that was my experience at that time. Hopefully it has improved since then.

Best of luck with you !!!

If you got any connections over there, then see if they can accommodate you for an interview. I was interviewed there recently for an engineering position, and I have never ever felt such hostility in my life. The officers as educated (felt more like qualified) as they may be, were not very professional and hostile in their questioning. Was sent a job offer, but I'd rather work somewhere where I can learn, adapt and implement. Showed me a lot about why PAC cannot progress fully yet, but then again that was my experience at that time. Hopefully it has improved since then.

Best of luck with you !!!
can a graduate also apply for internship?

hey can i visit their office for more info? can u provide me with more info about it?
Make up your mind. Either I provide you info or you visit their office. You're located at Pakistan....be my guest. I had to come from Canada.

PAC Kamra's internship is very over rated.
I'd say kay kahin aur chance milta hai tou PAC ko miss karao.

Make up your mind. Either I provide you info or you visit their office. You're located at Pakistan....be my guest. I had to come from Canada.
Lol...i actually wanted information about your visit of their offices..i would like for you to share in detail what you learned from them about this whole process.

why ya gotta be so mean man,
Sorry dude.

PAC Kamra's internship is very over rated.
I'd say kay kahin aur chance milta hai tou PAC ko miss karao.
Overrated kesay mtlb? Koi kam wghera ni sikhatay ya kya scene h? Last time i applied i was selected in one of the batches for the internship but i couldnt join due to our lazy police...reference k bgher mil gyi thi tbhi soch ra tha dobara try krny ka...if you have anyother place in mind kindly let me know...im really really looking for some field related experience

Is there any proper procedure to apply?
i want my cousin which is fresh graduate BE in Electrical Engineering to apply.

Lol...i actually wanted information about your visit of their offices..i would like for you to share in detail what you learned from them about this whole process.

Sorry dude.

Overrated kesay mtlb? Koi kam wghera ni sikhatay ya kya scene h? Last time i applied i was selected in one of the batches for the internship but i couldnt join due to our lazy police...reference k bgher mil gyi thi tbhi soch ra tha dobara try krny ka...if you have anyother place in mind kindly let me know...im really really looking for some field related experience
My field is mechanical engineering so I can't really suggest you IT related internships.
However, I can tell you that the internship at PAC will be just a prolonged industrial visit. You'll be poorly managed, roam here and there, observe a few things.
Don't expect to gain any practical experience there.
There are a number of individual factories inside PAC and since your field is IT, you might be assigned the APF ( Avionics Production Factory ) or perhaps Aircraft Rebuild Factory ARF.
If you want to work and learn, then PAC is not the place. If you just want it as a suveniir on your CV, then go and spend two weeks there.

I got in touch with the PAC chairman, hence interviews were conducted following that.

Back
Top Bottom