What's new

Invading Pakistan? The Worst Idea Yet

Listen smart one! The amount of firepower that US projected in Afghanistan is lot less than it is capable of projecting.

US mission in Afghanistan is not to eliminate Afghan people but to defeat militancy and make existing Afghan government strong enough to run the entire nation on its own.

OEF is not aimless operation. Problem is of interests. Pakistan has its own interests in Afghanistan. Similarly, USA and India have their own. All 3 external parties need to devise a Afghan solution on mutual understanding rather than through conflict. Pakistan should not be kept out of Afghan solution.

However, objectives from day one were clear; defeat Al-Qaeda and Taliban.

Maybe you are not able to comprehend the gravity of the situation here. Threat perception of Pakistan is far greater than that of Afghanistan. US response to Pakistan would be far more severe accordingly. Do not consider your enemies as fools.

Thank God! Sanity still prevails in our nation. Their is no room for suicidal tendencies in the leadership. How quickly you decided about the faith of 180 million people?

subhan allah.......the smartest pakistani i have come across

IF ever PAKISTAN is INVADED, IT WILL BE ATTACKED FROM MANY SIDES , ALL AT ONCE. IT WILL BE A COMIBANATION OF
1. US military attack from Afghanistan.
2. Balochistan declaring INDEPENDENCE. and Calling for US help
3. IN RESPONSE, IN THE NAME OF HUMAN RIGHTS, US Navy attacking and capturing Gwadar port, ( Pakistan Navy size 30,000 , LAUGHABLE ) AND CREATING ALTERNATE TRANSIT ROUTE TO AFGHANISTAN.
4. Atleast 1 bomb explosion in any part of PAKISTAN.
HOPE , THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN SINCE UNSTABLE PAKISTAN IS NOT IN INDIAS FAVOUR.

well why you stop there.. it will go on...
5- Iran, china, india will at some stage need to jump in it to claim thier own benefits and this is were a big war start....so its not a good idea to start this in first place :)
6- the whole region will get un stable and US army alone cannot handle just a big region
7- the fighters from Pak Army and general public will react to safe them and will create lots of issues for USA and india...
8----
9-----
etc etc
:rofl::rofl:

you took one thing badly here that whole of the balochistan wanted to go separate whereas there are just few groups who say this and 4k bloach joined the Pak Army, 23K young baloch are in Punjab/sind unitersities and they know we need to stay with the Pakistan........i was one of them :)
there are just some management issues which our army is taking care of and some RAW elements which will be taken care off in Afghanistan soon....

:pakistan::pakistan:

you took one thing badly here that whole of the balochistan wanted to go separate whereas there are just few groups who say this and 4k bloach joined the Pak Army, 23K young baloch are in Punjab/sind unitersities and they know we need to stay with the Pakistan........i was one of them :)
there are just some management issues which our army is taking care of and some RAW elements which will be taken care off in Afghanistan soon....

Same is with Kashmir. Some sepratets live in Srinagar City ,those wanted to be get political power and create hype. Many people /students live in different part of INDIA, study in otherstates.
Last year Kashmir Boy Toped IAS (elite exam in India).

Quite a fantasy you have their.

Watch this:

YouTube - Castle Bravo : The most powerful thermonuclear explosion caused by EE.UU

And, the annual budget of US military is > 500 billion USD.

By comparison, the annual budget of Pakistan military is 8 billion USD.

Do the math.

And pray to God that such a situation never arise. And stop making funny posts because this thread has a serious tone.

i m not saying that it should happen but if it does don't u think that Pakistan is gonna react, sure as hell it is gonna react it it and as far as the US budget is concerned it has come to no good use in Afghanistan and the last time i checked u have two Pakistani flags under ur name so why the hell did you post a video of a US explosion i am guessing to scare the living out of a patriot well if that is the case then mission FAILED.
In the event of war if u really are from Pakistan and have Pakistani nuts in you you are gonna defend ur country.

Now enough of the emotional response now time for the logical one that US budget failed in Vietnam, Cambodia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Angola, Cuba, Dominican republic, Somalia, Colombia, they were only completely successful during first gulf war, and in the Bosnia conflict in which they were rightful.
Hell we are stronger then most of the countries and larger in land mass plus we have more volatile blood flowing through our veins.

P.S I am not implying that a Pak-US war should occur but IF it does its not gonna be pretty for either one of us and i by no means am an extremist but IF THE US INVADES PAKISTAN I M GONNA BE AT THE FRONT LINE......lets hope it never happens.......

:pakistan:PAKISTAN ZINDABAD, PAKISTAN PAINDABABD:pakistan:

Same is with Kashmir. Some sepratets live in Srinagar City ,those wanted to be get political power and create hype. Many people /students live in different part of INDIA, study in otherstates.
Last year Kashmir Boy Toped IAS (elite exam in India).

Kashmir and Balochistan are not the same for the reasons
1.We have not occupied their land
2.We have not imposed a communication blockade
3.We have not imposed a media blackout
4.We have not abused, tortured, raped, stripped anyone of their clothes in public, murdered anyone
5.We have not mobilized over half a million troops there
6.We treat it as a functional part of our republic.

i m not saying that it should happen but if it does don't u think that Pakistan is gonna react, sure as hell it is gonna react it it and as far as the US budget is concerned it has come to no good use in Afghanistan and the last time i checked u have two Pakistani flags under ur name so why the hell did you post a video of a US explosion i am guessing to scare the living out of a patriot well if that is the case then mission FAILED.
See my post no. 162.

Also, have we succeeded in WOT yet?

In the event of war if u really are from Pakistan and have Pakistani nuts in you you are gonna defend ur country.
I am as patriotic as any other Pakistani. Their should be no doubt in your mind.

Now enough of the emotional response now time for the logical one that US budget failed in Vietnam, Cambodia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Angola, Cuba, Dominican republic, Somalia, Colombia, they were only completely successful during first gulf war, and in the Bosnia conflict in which they were rightful.
Sir, US has lots of victories under its belt too. You need to check American history.

Some notable ones;

1. War of Independence
2. Mexican War (every time)
4. The Spanish-American War
5. US-Philippine War
6. World War I
7. World War II
8. The Cold War and Persian Gulf War*
10. Kosovo
11. Operation Iraqi Freedom

*Yes! USA won in its cold war with USSR. The opponent lost and disintegrated. Korea, Cuba, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Afghanistan, and Gulf region fronts are all part of the cold war. While US lost in a few fronts, it emerged much stronger in the later stage and won in the last two fronts.

Their are some minor victories under US belt as well; Panama, Haiti, and Grenada.

And please do not mention Cuba. USA forced USSR out of Cuba during Cold War. And Guantanamo Camp is located in Cuba. It says a lot about American influence in Cuba despite quibblings of Fidel Castro.

Somalia was under UN mandate and not US occupation. Bill Clinton decided not to give Somalian militants a good beating. However, US is got its revenge against its Somalian enemies via Ethiopia in 2006.

So what are you smoking?

Hell we are stronger then most of the countries and larger in land mass plus we have more volatile blood flowing through our veins.
Yeah! We are better than everybody. We have always won. Why do I find this ironic?

Size of territory is irrelevant. During WOT; USA demonstrated the capability to fight and occupy Iraq and Afghanistan 'simultaneously' and has already achieved victory in the Iraqi theatre. Afghanistan mission is still in progress.

P.S I am not implying that a Pak-US war should occur but IF it does its not gonna be pretty for either one of us and i by no means am an extremist but IF THE US INVADES PAKISTAN I M GONNA BE AT THE FRONT LINE......lets hope it never happens.......

:pakistan:PAKISTAN ZINDABAD, PAKISTAN PAINDABABD:pakistan:
Good! Allah bless you with even more courage.

Last edited:
Good! Allah bless you with even more courage.

May Allah bless us all with courage and determination no only in case of conflict but also to strengthen our nation and also to stand for the truth.....Ameen

Pakistan Zindabad:pakistan::pakistan:

Talk about invading Pakistan is BS. Not only are they nuclear armed they are also very closely allied with China. China will step in and prevent that from happening, just like how we delt with the North Korean issues.

Back
Top Bottom