What's new

Iphone 4 or Galaxy SII

BlackenTheSky

Reaction score
Country
Kuwait
OK, plz give me an advice, at the beginning of March, i am going to buy a new Mobile..either Iphone 4(S maybe) or Samsung Galaxy SII.. can't decide. Iphone always needs to get updates whereas SII doesn't...... somebody says go for samsung, while other's wants me to get Apple... sugguestions here will be appreciated.

P.S: If any other model comes in your mind, let me know about that as well..

well, i know its a tough decision.I have Iphone 4 and my brother has Samsung Galaxy S2.Both are awesome phones and got great features.The only thing i don't like about Samsung is that its too big, but sometimes when u watch movie or video on it then you will love it, Iphone well think like you are in elite club.Even if other phones offer many other things compare to Iphone, Iphone will be Iphone.Its like Lexus can offer you many features and it will be on par with Mercedes,but there is a feeling that Merc is Merc.Another thing is that Iphone hold its value world wide,Samsung it depends where you going, and what county.Like Nokia has great market in Pakistan and in Middle east too, but In US i think its not even 4th best.Long story short go for Iphone, girls in my class says its too hot to handle and its true once you get used to it,its very hard to live without Iphone.:tup:

If you dont have an iphone you dont have an iphone

I have an iphone 4s have been using it since 30 november 2011 its a great piece of hardware its just so b'ful any other phone looks cheap infront if it man

Secondly i used an samsung galaxy s it use to lag and lag bad android is not at all polished like ios is every day is a bew day with an iphone you discover a new feature daily

Camera the camera on iphone 4s is great its really sharp

App market android market is crap infront of it

Siri i love her she is of great help while you are driving or ur hands are not free to type or make a entry

Games the games on iphone 4s looks so good they look crap on any android device

Screen its of perfect size has a more detailed screen more pixels hence more clear

I'm waiting for the Galaxy SIII to be released at around mid of 2012.. It will have 4,8-inch display, full HD-resolution of 1080p, 16:9-wide-screen format, 1.5 GHz quad-core Exynos-processor, 4G, 8 mega pixels camera in the back 2 mega pixels cam on the front, the phone will run on Android 4.0 and its materials are made of ceramic which is a much more persistent materialthan the plastic or aliminium used on other phones.

That is impressive..

Hmm.. i have come to know that Galaxy has better touch than Iphone, is that true??

If you dont have an iphone you dont have an iphone

I have an iphone 4s have been using it since 30 november 2011 its a great piece of hardware its just so b'ful any other phone looks cheap infront if it man

Secondly i used an samsung galaxy s it use to lag and lag bad android is not at all polished like ios is every day is a bew day with an iphone you discover a new feature daily

Camera the camera on iphone 4s is great its really sharp

App market android market is crap infront of it

Siri i love her she is of great help while you are driving or ur hands are not free to type or make a entry

Games the games on iphone 4s looks so good they look crap on any android device

Screen its of perfect size has a more detailed screen more pixels hence more clear

i am sure you are a batchelor...
yes or no?

Definately S11...my friend with iphone 4 S feel jealous when i watch live cricket match and Tv on galaxy S :p:D

can you change battery of iphone?
can you change or replace back cover of iphone?
iphone back cover being made of glass breaks very often and you cand change it..

on S2 you can do all that.

Iphone is Iphone, nothing comes near.

Galaxy S2 is the best smartphone on the market, It has an amazing screen, changeable battery, and an SD slot to name a few.
I went from an iphone to an S2 and I was absolutely floored by the screen size of the S2. The iphone looks like a toy compared to it.

oh and here is a drop test done on the two phones to show you the quality.
results speak for themselves

Last edited by a moderator:
Galaxy S2 is the best smartphone on the market, It has an amazing screen, changeable battery, and an SD slot to name a few.
I went from an iphone to an S2 and I was absolutely floored by the screen size of the S2. The iphone looks like a toy compared to it.

oh and here is a drop test done on the two phones to show you the quality.
results speak for themselves

Not only S2 have large and bright screen but its also very light weight compare to iphone 4/4s

peoples just get iphone 4 s for sake of it. I dont understand why there is no flash support in the web browser of iphone 4s when you pay too much for it

No file transfer over Bluetooth or USB Mass Storage mode

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom