What's new

IPL is a heaven for bookies

1100921093-1.jpg

1100921093-2.gif

^^^^ For those who can't read Urdu:

27 IPL players are involved in match fixing according to the reports by the income tax dept.

One team's international captain and cricket, franchise officials and many super stars are involved.

Guys match between Mumbai Indians and chennai Super kings has started...CSK won the toss will bat first....I had a betting with my frinds for Mumbai..I hope they win..my Rs..2.5k at stake..gotta go !! will b back after the match !! :P

@desiman this is absolutely wrong attitude and I consider not good, if you are big that does not mean you should not follow the rules. I do not appreciate BCCI bulling ICC, they should follow the rules.

well this is not practically true... there is difference in 'what must be' and 'what it is' the only body which can take serious actions against BCCI and IPL is indian govt...
and i dont think it will do so.. its own ministers may be involved in that ghappla .....

my next hope is Indian Parliamant... hope opposition may be able to do what is right....

for general public it is just like wait and watch:pop:

IPL terminates Punjab, Rajasthan franchises

This just proves that IPL is a heaven for bookies and finally the BCCI is trying to clean up the house.

Most of the money for these teams came from the underworld.

The IPL governing council has ejected Rajasthan Royals and Kings XI Punjab from the league on charges of transgression of shareholding and ownership norms that threatened to "shake the very foundation of the tender process", while granting a temporary breather to the Kochi franchise to put its house on order.

IPL news: IPL terminates Punjab, Rajasthan franchises | Cricket News | Indian Premier League 2011 | Cricinfo.com

Termination was due to the irregularities in ownership and it has nothing to with bookies.

Both are different terms in English language and there is no reason to write fictional fantasy over it.

Back
Top Bottom