What's new

Iran accuses Israel of bombings

for me it looks like israeli plan has failed-
and i do hope (unlike the forum indians- who are just hopeless) some real patriotic indians in india will make sure Israel does't try such cheap tactics again-

Fool me once- shame on you (26/11)-
Fool me twice- shame on me (india)-

based on what we have observed, that possibility is quite high.

Recently Indian Police warned some Israelis to refrain from any suspicious activity , who rented a house with much more money than its actual rent . Certainly Indian police got something suspicious , otherwise why they will go to warn the Israelis ?

Kochi: Kerala High Court on Tuesday directed an Israeli couple, who had been ordered to be deported within 15 days for allegedly indulging in suspicious activities, to appear before the Ernakulam District Collector on Wednesday.

The couple--- Sheneor Zalman, a Rabbi (priest) and Yaffa Shenoi, has to appear before the Collector and offer their explanation.

The Collector would pass necessary orders, Justice S Sirijagan said in his order on their petitions challenging the deportaion.

The couple had come to India in 2010 on a multiple entry visa.

According to them, the deportation order was passed without hearing them, which was against the principles of natural justice, they stated in the petition.

According to media reports, the two were staying at a house in nearby Fort Kochi paying a rental of Rs 50,000 far higher than the market rate.

The reports stated that the central intelligence received an alert about a covert operations being carried out by suspected Israeli agents after the 26/11 Mumbai attacks in which six Jews were killed when the terrorists struck the Chabad House.

An alert was sent to all states and the Israeli couple were tracked by the police here, the report had stated.

Israeli couple to appear before District Collector

What was that covert operation in which Indian Police were alerted .

Back
Top Bottom