What's new

Iran and India have similar views on Afghanistan

@ krait
I'm eager to reply your.post. I'm using my phone soit will take ages. Let me reply you using kmy computer. Wait few mi
Sure buddy, no problem.

Of course we do.

Everyone on the planet shares the same view on AFG except the wahabi camp. Afghanistan must be cleansed from the taliban and wahabi menace.

I watched a doc about life in Kabul from the 70's and I swear my jaw was on the floor the entire time. I had seen pics from that time of course, but I always thought the pics were from specific areas and not representative of all of Kabul/AFG. But damn, I was so wrong. Kabul was awesome before the wars. Shame the whole place was literally flattened in the last 3 decades. It was truly eye opening b/c it wasn't just the buildings that were destroyed, culture and society were destroyed as well. It's shocking how fast everything went to hell. First came the commies, then the mujahedin and finally the worst one of the lot: the taliban.

Edit: I will post the doc later. Maybe open up a thread. It was by Tolo News.

Well there are lot of Pictures of Iran as well which are also not believable

reply to ERA:

You must be out of your mind to even think that Pakistan can fund war upon them self.

Don't think that you can type what you like.

When Pashtoon were being carpet bombed, whole world media was watching and reporting from across the border.

Why this so called Taliban do not fight inside Afghanistan?

Iran has history of conspiring against Pakistan... but opening mouth is new.

Because main part of Taliban went to Pakstan,it still has strong presence in Afghanistan though.

What are you defending here?Your own people Are victims of Taliban terrorism.
Isn't Malala,the innocent girl in your avatar,a good example?who the hell are you defending here?
Taliban?really?

Well there are lot of Pictures of Iran as well which are also not believable

If you mean before revolution,well it may have been changed,not destroyed by war.You live here,and you should know that.

Afghanistan is a whole different story conpared to Iran.

What's new in this? Even a kid knows that Iran also support northern alliance

While Pakistan never had any control over Taliban.. Pakistan did remain vigilant.
Many people are confused with the media brain wash... that Pakistan was controlling and funding Taliban.

Pakistan never had the money to fund long gorilla wars.. Pakistan is not a banana state that no can audit its earning and spending... while in Iran no one knows where the money comes and goes.

Pakistan should be with anyone who is in its interests,be it US,Iran,Turkey or Arabs.

But about Afghanistan,you should accept your policies is not very popular among them,it almost destroyed the whole country.
Afghans will decide what's best for 'them',not the best for their neighbors.They are sick of 30 years of war,killing,drugs,blood and aggression.

We destroyed them? They were fighting like kids and destroyed their own country, What we did was to save our a$$ from soviets who took advantage of their internal fights and were marching towards us. And Pakistan did what she thought was in her best of interest at that time because we were not strong enough to go on direct conflict with a superpower. After fall of USSR they again started fighting like kids.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistan should be with anyone who is in its interests,be it US,Iran,Turkey or Arabs.

But about Afghanistan,you should accept your policies is not very popular among them,it almost destroyed the whole country.
Afghans will decide what's best for 'them',not the best for their neighbors.They are sick of 30 years of war,killing,drugs,blood and aggression.

and how pakistan policies destroyed afghanistan, did we soviets attacked afghanistan and destroyed it to stone age??

who was cozy with soviets during the war and importing soviet weapons, it was none other than iran

also who made terrorists northern alliance, stop preaching us that we were the devil and you were saints, pakistan isnt responsible if afghanistan goes to stone age, we want a friendly border in the west which has never been before

the afghani shias know they cant trust iran and india, and pashtuns knows that they will never get trust deficit from pakistan

and how pakistan policies destroyed afghanistan, did we soviets attacked afghanistan and destroyed it to stone age??

who was cozy with soviets during the war and importing soviet weapons, it was none other than iran

also who made terrorists northern alliance, stop preaching us that we were the devil and you were saints, pakistan isnt responsible if afghanistan goes to stone age, we want a friendly border in the west which has never been before

Your lust of strategic depth destroyed afghanistan.
Soviets never came to invade pakistan.This is the fake theory taught to you ppl by your generals like other lies.

We destroyed them? They were fighting like kids and destroyed their own country, What we did was to save our a$$ from soviets who took advantage of their internal fights and were marching towards us. And Pakistan did what she thought was in her best of interest at that time because we were not strong enough to go on direct conflict with a superpower. After fall of USSR they again started fighting like kids.
What I want to say is that,Iran's opposition to Taliban,doesn't mean we are enemies of Pakistan,you guys should accept that.
Just like Pakistan who is mutual friend of Iran and Saudi Arabia.Have we ever complained why you have good relations with KSA?no,because it's not any of our business.
We are friends,with both Pakistan and India,and yes,it's possible,AT THE SAME TIME.

Because main part of Taliban went to Pakstan,it still has strong presence in Afghanistan though.

What are you defending here?Your own people Are victims of Taliban terrorism.
Isn't Malala,the innocent girl in your avatar,a good example?who the hell are you defending here?

Taliban?really?

What is main part? How old were they and how could US / media and Pakistan rangers, migration of this main part?

How can they thrive in Pakistan,, while every border village have its own peace lashkar to counter intruders.

Have you never heard of locals being bombed like hell, about two years ago?

Soviets never came to invade pakistan.This is the fake theory taught to you ppl by your generals like other lies.

paan singh stop being retard, how do we destroyed afghanistan exactly? start giving explanation not bullcrap

What I want to say is that,Iran's opposition to Taliban,doesn't mean we are enemies of Pakistan,you guys should accept that.
Just like Pakistan who is mutual friend of Iran and Saudi Arabia.Have we ever complained why you have good relations with KSA?no,because it's not any of our business.
We are friends,with both Pakistan and India,and yes,it's possible,AT THE SAME TIME.

You can't compare Pakistan's relations with Saudi Arabia, what Iran's or Israel's relations are with Indian.

Millions of Pakistanis work in Saudi Arabia, while Iran has boycotted Pakistan right after revolution, why!!! what had changed!
Before revolution every 10th man in Pakistan had Iranian wife, even our President is son in law of an Iranian national.
Hundreds of Iranians used to study in my city, later banned by Iran regime in early 90's.

Afghanistan was very strong just before your offer to US for co-operation in bombing Pashtoons.

Afghans, even addressed press in white house!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom