What's new

Iran and India have similar views on Afghanistan

No it doesn't mate. I don't agree with Kollang, but I can see where he's coming from. A lot of Indians make these idiotic comments like "why is Iran trying to blow up the world, world wants peace Iran, why don't you stop your nuclear weapon's program"? Or "Iranians are arab b/c they're muslim" <<< this one's my fav, I guess Europeans are arabs too b/c they're Christians lol

Am I wrong? lol
You've made some outrageous claims in the past as well.

I've said my piece bro.

Indians like Iran in general in spite of it being a theocratic Muslim state.

Reasons (in no particular order of importance)?

They associate you with us (Parsis) - goodwill by proxy between people of ancient Aryan faiths.

They recognize that for most of history we have had good relations.

They recognize common Aryanic past and that you bore Islamic invasions just as we did.

They sympathize that you went under and that increasingly your collective heart/soul is no longer into the whole deal.

They see you now as a Shia bulwark against Sunni fundamentalism - no prizes for guessing which we would prefer.

They respect (actually enjoy) you sticking it to the Americans.

I would like to think that people like Kollang (and equivalents on our side) are a minority.

P.S. I can point you to an international board and multiple threads where I have single-handedly gone up against many Western military experts defending your right to go nuclear. And been permanently banned subsequently.

No it doesn't mate. I don't agree with Kollang, but I can see where he's coming from. A lot of Indians make these idiotic comments like "why is Iran trying to blow up the world, world wants peace Iran, why don't you stop your nuclear weapon's program"? Or "Iranians are arab b/c they're muslim" <<< this one's my fav, I guess Europeans are arabs too b/c they're Christians lol

Am I wrong? lol
You've made some outrageous claims in the past as well.

I have also seen some Iranians being racist towards Indians for being on an average darker and seen my country being ridiculed by some Iranians for having good relations with Israel and the West . Yet my views about Iranians never changed , because i am aware that there are such characters from my country as well , but in the minority just like Iranians.

P.S. I can point you to an international board and multiple threads where I have single-handedly gone up against many Western military experts defending your right to go nuclear. And been permanently banned subsequently.

Vistasp bhai we all know that you are supporter of Iran. The reason we don't thank you for that is because we consider you Iranian as well. Too bad you don't consider us Persian.

I have also seen some Iranians being racist towards Indians for being on an average darker and seen my country being ridiculed by some Iranians for having good relations with Israel and the West . Yet my views about Iranians never changed , because i am aware that there are such characters from my country as well , but in the minority just like Iranians.

Sorry for any of that you may have seen. Most people who do stuff like that are very insecure about themselves.

Vistasp bhai we all know that you are supporter of Iran. The reason we don't thank you for that is because we consider you Iranian as well. Too bad you don't consider us Persian.

We consider him Indian, you can consider him as yours.. After all, everyone needs peace, friends and brothers in this cruel world :cheers:

bhai we all know that you are supporter of Iran. The reason we don't thank you for that is because we consider you Iranian as well. Too bad you don't consider us Persian.

I thought we are way past that stage bro. :)

Anyways, I replied to your low blow post on the turning point thread.

See ya later. :cheers:

It was Zia who sold them both.

And the proof that RazPak presented was an interview with Zia in which he is talking about how the war will result in a stalemate.

I guess thats proof enough for people like RazPak

And the proof that RazPak presented was an interview with Zia in which he is talking about how the war will result in a stalemate.

I guess thats proof enough for people like RazPak

Read:

The Foreign Policy of Pakistan: Ethnic Impacts on Diplomacy 1971-1994 - Mehtab Ali Shah - Google Books

Zia was an interesting man, and master in tactics. By no means a lover of the Arabs nor Iranians. He did whatever was needed to consolidate his position towards Pakistan.

Promise it won't kill you to read. ;)

HAHAHA :D

The Taliban opened up another front in their war against Pakistani State in 2007 by getting the Meshud and other tribal agencies to form a coherent force under the umbrella group of Pakistani Taliban.

Its like Hitler assembling forces in the East in order to invade the Soviet Union. Hitler's Armies fighting in North Africa were not different than those fighting in the Soviet Union.

Only to people like you and RazPak would they appear different because you are fed on a conspiracy diet of mumbo jumbo and other nonsense which has scrambled your brain.

Israeli War machine is bank rolled by USA. If the Arabs didn't do **** when USA invaded Iraq or when Israel attacked Lebanon, they won't do **** when Israel/USA attack Iran.

Infact in Wikileaks memo, the Saudis were encouraging the Americans to attack Iran.

Keep Dreaming.

You are an idiot, you just dismiss my source just because I posted it and it goes against what you had previously written. You must have little knowledge of the prestige of West point because they do not post articles unless the information is nearly 100% accurate. Every one knows why the Saudis want Iran to be taken down that is irrelevant, even the Iranians on this forum know the vile hate the Saudis have for them. I never said the Arabs will help Iran, I gave you reasons why they wanted Saddam gone, of course your feeble mind could not comprehend that.

I am not anti-Pakistani. I am anti those people who continue to believe in fantasies that all is well in Pakistan and assign blame on others instead of doing some soul searching and trying to correct the problem.

Its people like you that are the problem.

You are a joke.

Iran never had Stinger Missiles. Find me one credible news source that validates that.

Silk Worm Missiles were obtained from North Korea. Any proof that Pakistan sold Silk Worm Missiles to Iran?

Please post in the jokes section next time.

Pakistan betrayed Iran because in Iran's hour of need we did not help them due to pressure from Arabs where as in hour of need, Iran did came to our aid.

Thats the difference.

But that is too much for your feeble mind to understand.

Where did I say all is well in Pakistan and where did I place blame on anyone else. Produce one, just one post where I did any of those things. Unlike you instead I don't b*itch about everything without giving any solutions whatsoever. That is what separates you from VCheng because when he criticizes something he puts substance behind it and a method of correction but you lack the mental capacity to produce anything of substance and all those Indians who thanked this post of yours without actually looking at the sources I produced which back up my claims are firmly in that category as well.

The point is that Pakistan cannot pander to all the islamic countries with different ideologies. It is simply because of a fundamental flaw in their political and foreign policy that has been present since the day one founding of Pakistan itself.

Eventually a day will come when it will have to choose one country over the rest of all others to follow. Pakistan will have to choose whether it is going to follow:

1- Saudi Arabia/Arabian peninsula

2- Iran

3- Turkey

What grants us Indians the advantage of maintaining good ties with all three is that:

-Firstly we are not a Muslim country.

- Secondly, our engagement with the non-Islamic world as a role model for modern development yet maintain our cultural roots makes us non-committal and non-interfering in the affairs of other Islamic countries---something which Pakistan cannot.

- Thirdly, our ties with those who have problems with the islamic world are equally good as the islamic world itself which means Indian foreign policy has a strong balance of both the odds. Again something that Pakistan by its roots cannot achieve.

Hence, in matters like Afghanistan, by default our and Iranian interests will converge because in terms of foreign policy, both the countries want a peaceful and progressive Afghanistan.

Iranians want Afghanistan to have strong influence from Tehran while we want that Afghanistan should remain a peaceful and progressive state, very tolerant of Indian presence in and around the region. Their cultural aspirations is for them to decide of course.

Sorry for any of that you may have seen. Most people who do stuff like that are very insecure about themselves.

No need to apologise bro. I was just making the point to Abii that such fringe elements from both countries should be ignored .

The point is that Pakistan cannot pander to all the islamic countries with different ideologies. It is simply because of a fundamental flaw in their political and foreign policy that has been present since the day one founding of Pakistan itself.

Eventually a day will come when it will have to choose one country over the rest of all others to follow. Pakistan will have to choose whether it is going to follow:

1- Saudi Arabia/Arabian peninsula

2- Iran

3- Turkey

What grants us Indians the advantage of maintaining good ties with all three is that:

-Firstly we are not a Muslim country.

- Secondly, our engagement with the non-Islamic world as a role model for modern development yet maintain our cultural roots makes us non-committal and non-interfering in the affairs of other Islamic countries---something which Pakistan cannot.

- Thirdly, our ties with those who have problems with the islamic world are equally good as the islamic world itself which means Indian foreign policy has a strong balance of both the odds. Again something that Pakistan by its roots cannot achieve.

Hence, in matters like Afghanistan, by default our and Iranian interests will converge because in terms of foreign policy, both the countries want a peaceful and progressive Afghanistan.

Iranians want Afghanistan to have strong influence from Tehran while we want that Afghanistan should remain a peaceful and progressive state, very tolerant of Indian presence in and around the region. Their cultural aspirations is for them to decide of course.

India is like a scorned woman that sleeps with all of Pakistan's friends, just to get back at us.

At the end of the day, what does it matter? Saudis, Iranians.

We declared our independence and stood alone for all these years. You can go sleep around the next block as well, but we will still be here.

India is like a scorned woman that sleeps with all of Pakistan's friends, just to get back at us.

At the end of the day, what does it matter? Saudis, Iranians.

We declared our independence and stood alone for all these years. You can go sleep around the next block as well, but we will still be here.

But it is not about sleeping around that you're good at (first wife USA now China).

It is about how well you're able to balance it out between your own fellow Muslim countries.

The bottomline is you can't.

Because you're too dependent one of the three islamic powers in some or the other areas. Whether it is economically on Saudi, intellectually on Turkey or ideologically Iran, your policymakers lack the understanding of whom to follow.

That is all I am highlighting.

Besides, if "sleeping around" as you put it, gets us more friends then we don't mind.

Our policy doesn't stand only on one pillar unlike yours. ;)

Interesting analogy, but then ..

Pakistan is like that old women who would sleep with anyone (If they are interested) to bite India.

That women could never stand on its own, it was either one man or other who would not care leaving her in the middle of the road. She would sleep more with anyone, even with the middle in the road scenario, just that the business has been very slow.

That view you have is quite sexist. :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom