What's new

Iran and Saudi Arabia reportedly agree to resume diplomatic ties and re-open embassies within two months

you guys don't get it . it's not Iran that wipe you out , it's you yourself that do it . just how USSR ended , just how Apartheid regime of south Africa ended .
it's funny that how you believe its Iran missiles that will end you and funnier that you think only 3000 Iranian missile can reach you

that only happened in two small tribe not all Arabia
non-Jews are happier in Israel than non-Persian in Iran.

China is going to get Saudi oil through Iran into Turkmenistan Russia and from there into their western region.

Genuine uninformed gibberish. There is no discrimination on linguistic grounds in Iran, be it at the societal or at the governmental level. Iran's Supreme Leader (who according to Iran's enemies and to exiled oppositionists wields absolute unchecked power) is a native speaker of Azari, a non-Persian language. In zionist-occupied Palestine by contrast, it's unthinkable that an Arab would become prime minister. Whereas in Occupied Palestine the founding state ideology itself is opposed to the notion of non-Jewish leadership, in Iran it's the norm for speakers of minority languages to rule the country, as has been the case for hundreds of years.

Moreover in Islamic Iran the majority of the population has roots not in one but in several sub-national linguistic groups, because this is not a relevant criterion to Iranians and thus intermarriage is more than frequent. Inhabitants of Occupied Palestine however hardly ever mix across communal lines, there are even racist marriage laws to deliberately complicate and discourage it.

In short Iran is a unified, homogeneous, coherent society with basically one single large "ethnicity" comprising over 98% of the population, where regional languages create no barriers nor mutual frictions whatsoever and where native speakers of non-Persian languages are often much better off than those who master only Persian. The zionist regime on the other hand is a supremacist "ethno"cracy implementing apartheid and enshrining communal discrimination in law. End of story.

Last edited:
Genuine uninformed gibberish. There is no discrimination on linguistic grounds in Iran, be it at the societal or at the governmental level. Iran's Supreme Leader (who according to Iran's enemies and to exiled oppositionists wields absolute unchecked power) is a native speaker of Azari, a non-Persian language. In zionist-occupied Palestine by contrast, it's unthinkable that an Arab would become prime minister. Whereas in Occupied Palestine the founding state ideology itself is opposed to the notion of non-Jewish leadership, in Iran it's the norm for speakers of minority languages to rule the country, as has been the case for hundreds of years.

Moreover in Islamic Iran the majority of the population has roots not in one but in several sub-national linguistic groups, because this is not a relevant criterion to Iranians and thus intermarriage is more than frequent. Inhabitants of Occupied Palestine however hardly ever mix across communal lines, there are even racist marriage laws to deliberately complicate and discourage it.

In short Iran is a unified, homogeneous, coherent society with basically one single large "ethnicity" comprising over 98% of the population, where regional languages create no barriers nor mutual frictions whatsoever and where native speakers of non-Persian languages are often much better off than those who master only Persian. The zionist regime on the other hand is a supremacist "ethno"cracy implementing apartheid and enshrining communal discrimination in law. End of story.
I talk about ethnicity, I dont talk about languages.

"Jew" is a ethnicity, it's not a language.
Persian is a ethnicity and is a language, but I use both terms in the same sentence it's clear than I'm talking about ethnicity.

Average income of non-Jewish ethnicity in Israel is higher than average income of non-Persian ethnicity in Iran.

Happiness is a subjective thing, but income money is a objective thing.

And I'm talking about the average, I'm not talking about ONE person, the supreme leader.

So if there is some apartheid state, it's more apartheid Iran than Israel.

"Jew" is a ethnicity, it's not a language.
Persian is a ethnicity and is a language, but I use both terms in the same sentence it's clear than I'm talking about ethnicity. $

As shown by recent genetic studies, there's in essence only one main so-called "ethnicity" in Iran since all these groups overlap.

Moreover there's no way of determining an Iranian's so-called "ethnicity", it is not written down, not filed anywhere. And it would be quite an impossible task, given that the majority of Iranians descend from ancestors of not one but several so-called "ethnicities".

Any rambling about "Persians and Kurds", "Persians and Azaris" is inoperative from the outset, given the strong "ethno"-linguistic inter-mixedness of Iranians.

Average income of non-Jewish ethnicity in Israel is higher than average income of non-Persian ethnicity in Iran.

It's also higher than the average income of native Persian-speakers. Due to the current exchange rate of the Iranian currency.

There's no discrimination along "ethno"-linguistic lines in Islamic Iran, whereas the zionist entity is an "ethno"-supremacist apartheid regime applying differentiated treatment of citizens depending on their backgrounds.

And I'm talking about the average, I'm not talking about ONE person, the supreme leader.

It says everything one needs to know about the Islamic Republic: a system which does not discriminate on "ethno"-linguistic bases.

In Occupied Palestine, an Arab will never be allowed to be prime minister. In Iran anyone can be Supreme Leader regardless of their so-called "ethnicity".

Native speakers of non-Persian idioms are often better off economically than native Persian speakers. The provinces of Yazd and Kerman for instance, home to native Persian-speakers, have inferior GDP's in comparison to several provinces inhabited mostly by native non-Persian speakers. Furthermore geographical GDP variations do not necessarily point to discrimination. They are a natural feature of development. Problem arises only when there is deliberate unfavorable treatment, either on the societal basis or worse, in law.

Both these forms of inequality are rife in Occupied Palestine, but they do not exist in Islamic Iran. In Iran, a person applying for a job is never asked what supposed "ethnicity" they belong to. Nor is this mentioned in their ID papers. Nor is it clear from their names. Nor is it visible by their physical appearance. Nor is their place of birth a reliable indicator, since sub-national groups in Iran do not live segregated, they mix and intermarry, live in the same cities (over 70% of the Iranian population is urbanized).

That's why people in leadership positions in Iran originate from all possible so-called "ethno"-linguistic communities. Speaker of Majles (parliament), Mohammad-Baqer Qalibaf is a Kurdish Iranian. So is the commander-in-chief of the Navy, Shahram Irani. The head of the national security, Ali Shamkhani, a native Arab-speaker. The Supreme Leader, Azari-speaker. A significant percentage of stores at the Tehran Grand Bazar are owned by Azaris (higher than their share of the population). Armenian Iranians and Jewish Iranians have above average levels of income. It's not "one person" at all, but across the whole board.

Iranians don't care about a compatriot's "ethno"-linguistic background. It's a non-issue. So to even compare Iran with Isra"el" in terms of "ethnic" discrimination would be comical.

Last edited:
The violent Ukrainian and Polish emigrants who founded "our colonial project" (Jabotinsky) find it difficult to understand the simplest of notions.

There is Civilization beyond Barbarism when a power recognizes as Citizenship the population of the territory it controls.

I think Iran resembles the USSR and Apartheid South Africa way more than Israel does dude, and you guys literally have armed clashes and riots.
armed clash ? don't think so . some sell out used weapons and they were dealt with.
apartheid well everyone can decide who is like apartheid regime of south Africa , Iran or Israel
Yeah, Iran only got 3000 missiles that can reach us. Hezbollah got a few hundreds. Rockets are a statistical and unreliable weapon, the bulk of them are very short ranged.
we simply glad you think so , we even encourage such train of taught
You'll see in the coming war how futile your investment in rockets is. The end result is clear, Israel doesn't train with NATO airforces and navies for nothing you know. The most fatal mistake you made was arming Russia with drones. Now you're not just a regional problem, but a global one.
which war , its half a century we are hearing of it, but where is it ?

yeah sure

Moreover in Islamic Iran the majority of the population has roots not in one but in several sub-national linguistic groups, because this is not a relevant criterion to Iranians and thus intermarriage is more than frequent.
more than frequent ? you can't even find a family that have not married into 1-2 other groups. its every day occurrence so nobody even think about it.
as long as you are Iranian nobody care , for newer generation well many of them don't care if their spouse is not Iranian

Last edited:
actually there is no way to determine an Iranian ethnicity.
interestingly average income of a non-persian ethnicity in Iran is not different from average income of a persian one
and average income of a non Jewish ethnicity in israel is also higher than average income of a persian ethnicity in Iran

why because average income in Iran is lower than average income in Israel ?

The problem I find when talking to Zionists is that they cheat with language, and when they talk about the territory controlled by "our colonial project" they usually exclude big part of the population, so it is not only a real apartheid but a mental apartheid as it is logical because Zionism is an ideology that establishes a brutal distinction between a dominant people and a subjugated population.

The problem I find when talking to Zionists is that they cheat with language, and when they talk about the territory controlled by "our colonial project" they usually exclude big part of the population, so it is not only a real apartheid but a mental apartheid as it is logical because Zionism is an ideology that establishes a brutal distinction between a dominant people and a subjugated population.
Nah man I think the problem is you being absolutely **tarded

more than frequent ? you can't even find a family that have not married into 1-2 other groups. its every day occurrence so nobody even think about it.
as long as you are Iranian nobody care

This is what I mean. Just didn't want to repeat the phrase "it's the norm" which I had used a few lines earlier.

All Iranian families I know, all without exception are a synthesis of at least two, and often four, five sub-national groups. I'm sure if Iranian forum users were asked, upwards of 90% if not 100% would confirm that they have at least two grandparents or grand-grandparents from different such groups. Then again it's ludicrous how people who don't know the first thing about Iranian society keep rehashing such blatant misinformation. In some cases it isn't ignorance but deliberate provocation or an agenda to smear Iran.

Last edited:
I found his post to be bizarre also.. Israel is located on a tiny location in west Asia and has nothing to do with all the other countries surrounding while they themselves are facing insurgencies but this guy makes it as if Israel is everywhere..

I think it has become a trend to blame Israel without even thinking about it.. An Asteroid falls? Whos fault was it? Israel.. Tigers died out in siberia whos fault is it? Isreal.. These ppl are ridiculous
AhhahHaha...there are many of them like him. They see Israel in everything. I even had to ask one of them if he sees Israel in his room at night. 🤣 For them everything is Israels fault. Even if their wife cheats on them it will be beacuse of the machinations of a jew/Israeli. 😂 The level of paranoia they have for Israel is ridiculous. 🤣
They also said Saudi Arabia/Iran conflict in Yemen is because of Israel, Syrian uprisings is beause of Israel, Arab uprisings in Egypt, Tunisia, Sudan, etc etc is beacaue of Israel. There is nothing that Israel isn't responsible for. Israel must be omnipotent/Omnipresent i swear. 😂

Heavy remarks by the Chinese President, China to America, it is time for you to leave.. and the Saudi King invites Iran;s president to visit Riyadh..

Back
Top Bottom