What's new

Iran Equips Fighter Jets with Anti-Missile Capability

Dude, Aim-54 still has one of the longest ranges among BVR missiles. What are you talking about?

We are discussing R-73AAM specific to this thread title.
AIM-154 is an US product, is costs alot to Iranians to maintain them, and how many of them are in Iranian inventory is unknown but they are in severe shortage.

We are discussing R-73AAM specific to this thread title.
AIM-154 is an US product, is costs alot to Iranians to maintain them, and how many of them are in Iranian inventory is unknown but they are in severe shortage.

I guess you are not aware that Iran has long ago reverse engineered and is now manufacturing Aim-54. As for your claim about this thread being about R-73, you started this argument by saying why Iranians only have visual range rockets. Remember?

US will not provide any of military hardware simply
Us is scared of IRAN
IRAN has been developing NUCLEAR weapons which is threat to US
US r not dumb to give any sophisticated weapon to IRAN

US will not provide any of military hardware simply
Us is scared of IRAN
IRAN has been developing NUCLEAR weapons which is threat to US
US r not dumb to give any sophisticated weapon to IRAN

WTF? when did usa say they are going to give weapons to iran?

610x.jpg

photoshopped-missiles.jpg

Lol at Iranian "technology"

What he means is that you dont dare to do it now.

It is not question of dare, Syrian program to posses nuclear weapons is Israeli concern this is why Israel carried out the attack, Syrian regime slaughtering their own people is by far not Israeli problem, Syria is unimportant to the west this is why there is no military campaign against Assad

It is not question of dare, Syrian program to posses nuclear weapons is Israeli concern this is why Israel carried out the attack, Syrian regime slaughtering their own people is by far not Israeli problem, Syria is unimportant to the west this is why there is no military campaign against Assad

Syria is unimportant? lol, they are irans main ally in the region wtf are you talking about.

I guess you are not aware that Iran has long ago reverse engineered and is now manufacturing Aim-54. As for your claim about this thread being about R-73, you started this argument by saying why Iranians only have visual range rockets. Remember?

I honestly do not believe in many of Iranian military inventions but many of them are developed and I do believe are in their infancy. Read AIM-154 history, good information black market is long gone those who supplied items for AIM-154/Tom Cats are all nabbed.

Yes it is no secret R-73 is a visual short range A2A where is the argument, confusing is I didn't even discuss AIM 154 where did it pop-in from. Where is the proof of AIM-154 being reversed engineered.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom