What's new

Iran fencing border with Pakistan.

clmeta

Reaction score
They say they are doing to to prevent terrorists (mostly Jundulla) and drug traffickers from entering Iran.

On a lighter note- I read a comment that say's Pakistan is pretty smart. They got their border fenced with India and now with Iran. They are getting their whole country fenced for free !!!!

They say they are doing to to prevent terrorists (mostly Jundulla) and drug traffickers from entering Iran.

On a lighter note- I read a comment that say's Pakistan is pretty smart. They got their border fenced with India and now with Iran. They are getting their whole country fenced for free !!!!

i think they forgot indians and iranians both fools both cooperating with each other, the fence doesnt protect us from indian or iranian mischief from the their side

also they can do all the topi drama from their side of the border, we are not interested, next movie please thanks

i think they forgot indians and iranians both fools both cooperating with each other, the fence doesnt protect us from indian or iranian mischief from the their side

also they can do all the topi drama from their side of the border, we are not interested, next movie please thanks

Don't you ask for fencing the Afghan border?

Don't you ask for fencing the Afghan border?

its a war going on there, afghans want to take refuge in pakistan, but still i dont believe in mining or fencing it, i believe in akeerka going out of afhanistan

I believe we need a stricker border line with Afghanistan. We should take contyrol of some terroritory ONLY to create a stable border because the mountains that seperate Pakistan and Afghan is too difficult to control and monitor.

Jandullah is Iran based....... ISI was the main agency thanks to which Rigi was caught.

I hope we do the same with afgh......But the turds in kabul n west dnt want tht.

god damn trolling without a single link??????????????

mods close the thread until he provide the link

Its just Afghanistan left. After that this will be the first fully fenced nation in the world.

Yes, :tup: truly an achivement worth noting. Congratulations on acquiring the title of 'worlds largest penitentiary'.........for FREEEEE.....!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom