What's new

Iran is only country which is fighting for Palestine. Rest of Muslims countries are non Muslims and sold.

Where is Iran then to march with its huge army and protect Gaza and liberate Al Quds?

20 years now threatening Israel "we'll do this,we'll do that,we have our missiles ready,check this map,we will reply if you hit us,we will give you a lesson you'll never forget",meanwhile Israelis have bombed Iranian militias and forces a gazillion times in Syria and still...
Okay, but still they have done more than anyone else.

Arabs are talking of normalisation when it's their own kin.

Guys these indians are using pakistani flags
And what about the Kashmir cause? Don't they deserve the Arab Muslims' support?

Why should we just support Palestine? Arab Muslims should support Kashmir too?

We are not the Arab Muslims's slaves. lol

Let me tell you a story
Once Pakistan planned to bring Kashmir resolution in OIC to give the already dwindling economy of India a major blow.
Iran,at that time was experiencing difficult Economic conditions and India was a major Oil importer from Iran.
An old minister of India visited Iran and God know what he said to Iranians but the very next day, Iranians veto-ed Kashmir Resolution in OIC.
Unfortunately this is true, Iran hasn't had the same attitude towards Kashmir, only statements here and there.

But we can't deny they have supported the Palestinian cause a lot, as we are witnessing.

They deserve at least a little praise on this. At least they are doing something.

We are talking Palestine we're not talking about Kashmir this very moment so **** off i am kasmiri myself

We are talking Palestine we're not talking about Kashmir this very moment so **** off i am kasmiri myself
You idiot. I said I believe in Two State solution with Jerusalem as an international city.

Problem is USA supports Israel and rejects resolutions against Israel.

Unfortunately this is true, Iran hasn't had the same attitude towards Kashmir, only statements here and there.

But we can't deny they have supported the Palestinian cause a lot, as we are witnessing.

They deserve even a little praise on this.
Brother how pakistani gernerals betrayed their own country and stood with uae and saudia who are doing business with India.. you expect iran to help us..

It is USA to be blamed and the faulty system of the UNSC.

Kashmir is more important than Palestine.

If Palestine don't care about this then Pakistanis don't care about Palestine.

1696782006922.png

Brother how pakistani gernerals betrayed their own country and stood with uae and saudia who are doing business with India.. you expect iran to help us..
Arabs did the same thing with Palestine, they are talking about normalisation currently.

Pakistan till early 2000s did a lot for Kashmir, attacks like today were normal.

You idiot. I said I believe in Two State solution with Jerusalem as an international city.

Problem is USA supports Israel and rejects resolutions against Israel.
Don't get in my way. It is the moment for Palestine. When pakistan Generals get ready.. Pakistan has enough power to deal India. First find loyal Generals so don't spoil this topic and go find some dog and get **** by that

Arabs did the same thing with Palestine, they are talking about normalisation currently.

Pakistan till early 2000s did a lot for Kashmir, attacks like today were normal.
I agree what you saying bring conditions in this very moment is not good idea

Most arabs ignore Palestinians too.
Are you muslim or not?
Real muslim will help Palestinians

Back
Top Bottom