What's new

Isreal is getting non stop weapons from USA france Uk Poland. Must more then what given to Ukraine. Similar to crusade wars

other than abusing me for asking a genuine question, could you have cared to give me a decent and detailed reply ? i know that israel has taken a heavy handed approach against palestenians but the crisis unfolding right now was not started by israel. you cant just attack and kill 1400 civillians and not expect them to retaliate. what would have pakistan done if ttp had attacked and killed `1400 pakistanis in a single day ?

I actually answered your question

No sympathy and condemnation from our side for Hamas and it's actions on 7th October if that's what you are looking for. Not from me at least

Any other question. Feel free to ask

well then they shouldnt be crying when israel retaliates with its superior armed forces. it looks like no muslim wants to condemn the horrific terror attacks against civillians of israel on october 7 by these savages but everyone cries like a crow when israel retaliates. ofcourse israel isnt innocent, but the crisis unfolding right now is totallty because of hamas.
**** you...
well then they shouldnt be crying when israel retaliates with its superior armed forces. it looks like no muslim wants to condemn the horrific terror attacks against civillians of israel on october 7 by these savages but everyone cries like a crow when israel retaliates. ofcourse israel isnt innocent, but the crisis unfolding right now is totallty because of hamas.
Enjoy the sacrificed give by your elders. Other wise you could have been slave. You are free because your elders fought many wara like that....

Back
Top Bottom