What's new

Iran nuclear deal: Saudi Arabia warns it will strike out on its own

watching so much adult sites these days ? :laughcry: :astagh:

I have no time for you so bug off.

Saudi Arabia is not an aggressive country, so I call this news BS, also the west deal with Iran is actually better for us, it will keep their uranium's fertilization less than 20% which mean it useless, lol.
And we know that so why make a fuss about it ?

Point taken.

The right to enrich is what we are talking about here.

Saudi Arabia is not an aggressive country, so I call this news BS, also the west deal with Iran is actually better for us, it will keep their uranium's fertilization less than 20% which mean it useless, lol.
And we know that so why make a fuss about it ?

No, the given enrichment supposed not to exceed %5. A highly enriched uranium may take a while to produce, something even the Russians rejected to help the Iranians with.

Enslaved Bedouins :lol: .. Is that the best you got? Tell me, when was the last time you lashed yourself? :lol:
the enslaved bedouins can't do anything without the permission of their masters....

All this hot air is just BS and the Bedouin spokesmen on this forum are well aware of it....

Saudi Arabia welcomes Iran nuclear agreement - Middle East - Al Jazeera English

Gut to fight? You have the audacity to speak about guts when you were saved by none other than your neighbor :lol:

I don't blame you though, it is all or nothing, go figure!

Mukti bahihi was Indian ? lol anyway all know how you cry to uncle for everything... uncle uncle attack syria :lol: uncle uncleeeeeeeeeeee... lmao

With so much shale oil flooding the energy market, U.S interest in ME is not that important anymore. Saudis need to learn to fight for causes that they think is of vital importance.

Suffice to say same goes for Israel, little Nat been throwing all kinds of tantrums lately !!

the enslaved bedouins can't do anything without the permission of their masters....

All this hot air is just BS and the Bedouin spokesmen on this forum are well aware of it....

Saudi Arabia welcomes Iran nuclear agreement - Middle East - Al Jazeera English

Stay civilized, here whats KSA said;

Saudi Arabia has said an interim deal on Iran's nuclear programme could be a step towards a comprehensive solution - and hoped it could lead to the removal of WMD from the Middle East.

"The government of the kingdom sees that if there was goodwill, this agreement could represent a preliminary step towards a comprehensive solution to the Iranian nuclear programme," the cabinet said in a statement.

Now point out where did KSA said that it welcomes Iran nuclear agreement.

Why would saudi arab want to have its own nuclear deal or demand for it, why would they feel the need to measure their **** all the time with persians if "iranians have it, we want it too" what is this goofy attitude.

Even if iran ever in the future gets A.bombs and gets to use it over some feared Nation have some faith that world would take iran back to the stone age, the nuclear fall out would be to such a greater distance that russians and Chinese will have to use their devices over iran if they couldn't curb the fall out which would interpret revenge. Ofcourse i am speaking in tone "if ever" i have nothing against both countries.

You people haven't even understood the deal, the real deal is to reduce the facilities in time, reduce the production material 6 months has been given to monitor and later on many incentives would be given to iran so it can get out of 30 years of sanctions, saudi government or for the fact any government should be glad that the current regime in iran has cooperated, israel is just staging drama they pretty much wanted a permanent deal, this was the case with F-15 sales to RSAF, israel made alot of noise even after RSAF received its first batch, pretty much a drama on their part.

Lets face it US/EU wants a wind of change and switch sides, if now they want iran for the next 30 years as saudi arabia was for them for the previous 30 years there is no fault in it, they have their interests. Complete sanctions won't be lifted so soon perhaps in 5 years nor is iran going to make any mistake buying any weapons from the west at the most russian and chinese would be their prime source.

Nothing funnier than a country without an Air Force :lol:

Don't worry, they just sent 12 sats to the outer space, go figure how to suck up more for India.
We don't need an Air Force we fought saddam and in Lebanon with out Air Force and that's better because we don't trust the army or the Air Force only trust the IRGC

All muslims shoul start oiling their klashnikovs..It is time to defend our holy land..KSA should give a call for Jehad..All mujahideens should head towards KSA to fight against dajjal..Pakistan shouls move it's artillery to iran border and give them a message that we will fight alongside saudia.
so iran (shias) is the dajjal according to you?? :what:

The breakup of East Pakistan was imminent due to the over-waged insurgency, but India speed up the process, and by doing so, they saved the lives of your parents and god knows who else.

Mukti bahihi was Indian ? lol anyway all know how you cry to uncle for everything... uncle uncle attack syria :lol: uncle uncleeeeeeeeeeee... lmao

How dare you speak of masters while Awamiists are still in the house?

LoLz. It was a call, dialed by the Intl. community, not just KSA :lol: which means your argument is invalid.

We don't need an Air Force we fought saddam and in Lebanon with out Air Force and that's better because we don't trust the army or the Air Force only trust the IRGC

Good job, but this didn't work with hitler, or you or anyone else. :lol:

The breakup of East Pakistan was imminent due to the over-waged insurgency, but India speed up the process, and by doing so, they saved the lives of your parents and god knows who else.

How dare you speak of masters while Awamiists are still in the house?

LoLz. It was a call, dialed by the Intl. community, not just KSA :lol: which means your argument is invalid.

1. ahaha it is like telling maternal uncle's story to mother.
2. oh yea Int. community of KSA lol anyway fk AL.

:blah: :blah: :blah: go on attack us but if you dont, you are a coward.

Back
Top Bottom