What's new

Iran nuclear deal: Saudi Arabia warns it will strike out on its own

@ASQ-1918 : hey dude , i see that u have posted some bull S comment that i hadnt noticed ,

i really dont care what u or anyone else thinks about me , you are no one , i mean i dont even consider u as some special to begin with . i dont care from where u are , do not ever dare to talk about me or other iranian member like that !!! understood ?

and btw , i dont have to verify my identity to any creature in this forum . period . :angry:

@Ostad @rmi5 :

u guys were so cool with him :D

I would like to ask the haman10 to prove his claim, whether he speaks a word of Azerbaijani Turkish (as he claims to be an "Azeri"). So let me tell him: Dilimizi bilirsənsə, onda bir-iki söz söyləginən. Can you write your reply to this sentence in Azerbaijani Turkish?

i'm sure this kind of bull shyt is not allowed in this forum .

post reported

Unfortunately the US and other Western countries did not had the will to pressurize Iran to cave and roll back its nuclear programs. I hope that the KSA, together with Israel, will bring them back to their senses soon!

Unfortunately the US and other Western countries did not had the will to pressurize Iran to cave and roll back its nuclear programs. I hope that the KSA, together with Israel, will bring them back to their senses soon!
Arabs are not your friends iranian are your friends in fact in iran they love iranian jews more than the shia arabs iranians and jews never fight each other in war in history

Netanyahu has been blabbering since many years ago.

Now that a deal has been reached, it's even more unlikely. As they say, barking dog, seldom bites.

Netanyahu has been blabbering since many years ago.

Now that a deal has been reached, it's even more unlikely. As they say, barking dog, seldom bites.

That what Saddam and Asad thought, and they were left without their nuclear programs.

That what Saddam and Asad thought, and they were left without their nuclear programs.
If only Netanyahu was man enough to attack Iran on his own. It requires something he seriously lacks.

Iran is not Iraq or Syria and if Israel had slightest courage to attack, it would have done it year ago.

If only Netanyahu was man enough to attack Iran on his own. It requires something he seriously lacks.

Iran is not Iraq or Syria and if Israel had slightest courage to attack, it would have done it year ago.

Israel is never too hasty to launch military attack if it can avoid it. There is still little time to stop Iran. I can assure you that Israel will not allow Iran to develop nuclear weapons and will do whatever necessary to prevent this scenario.

There is still little time to stop Iran

no there is no time !!! after 35 yrs , attack already !!!

just tell your silly racist leaders to cut the crap and attack :rofl::rofl:

or if they dont have enough balls to do so , just shut the gate :whistle:

:wave:

Iran is an entirely different case than those countries. This is not a case where you can assassinate a couple of scientists or destroy Irans nuclear program.

First, Iran's nuclear infrastructure is VAST. It has almost 100 of different facilities that are scattered throughout the country. Many of them buried deep under mountains in hardened concrete "bunkers" which makes them extremely hard to bomb.

But most importantly of all. Iran has roughly 10.000 nuclear scientists. And we have the education infrastructure. Good luck with eliminating that.

Israel is incapable of destroying Irans nuclear infrastructure, because such a mission would require sustained bombing for weeks.
Israel has no such capability, period. And if you are actually so stupid as to try, we can weaponize at will as we are a treshold state. Its really game over for you Zionists. :(

no there is no time !!! after 35 yrs , attack already !!!

just tell your silly racist leaders to cut the crap and attack :rofl::rofl:

or if they dont have enough balls to do so , just shut the gate :whistle:

:wave:

There is still little time, do not worry. Israel will put you out of your misery eventually.

There is still little time, do not worry. Israel will put you out of your misery eventually.

didnt happen in 35 yrs :sarcastic:

and BTW : your whole regime will be wiped out before your synapses even finish the thinking of attacking iran :smart:

cross that in your mind , and your little brain will be cooked from within :yay:

p.s i'm talking abt zionist leaders here .

Iran is an entirely different case than those countries. This is not a case where you can assassinate a couple of scientists or destroy Irans nuclear program.

First, Iran's nuclear infrastructure is VAST. It has almost 100 of different facilities that are scattered throughout the country. Many of them buried deep under mountains in hardened concrete "bunkers" which makes them extremely hard to bomb.

But most importantly of all. Iran has roughly 10.000 nuclear scientists. And we have the education infrastructure. Good luck with eliminating that.

Israel is incapable of destroying Irans nuclear infrastructure, because such a mission would require sustained bombing for weeks.
Israel has no such capability, period. And if you are actually so stupid as to try, we can weaponize at will as we are a treshold state. Its really game over for you Zionists. :(

Sorry to disappoint you, but Israel indeed has the will and the capability to prevent Iran from developing nuclear weapons. Iran's vital nuclear facilities are few and Israel has the armament to attack underground facilities. If Iran will be stupid enough to try again after a few years, then another raid will solve it.

It is Iran's game over - one way or another.

didnt happen in 35 yrs :sarcastic:

and BTW : your whole regime will be wiped out before your synapses even finish the thinking of attacking iran :smart:

cross that in your mind , and your little brain will be cooked from within :yay:

p.s i'm talking abt zionist leaders here .

I am happy that is what you are thinking, the surprise will be perfect.

Back
Top Bottom