What's new

Iran nuclear deal: Saudi Arabia warns it will strike out on its own

You sure about that?
the first war with Iraq , yes

It is a big deal. When someone invaded you country, changed your faith, culture, and social values, it has got to be called a big deal.

Yeah, by stabbing the Caliph from the back, it is no secret that you are well-known for back-stabbing, but it came too little too late.
which one ?
the one we stabbed was the 2nd khalif and it was in chest and abdomen while he was protected by 15 of his bodyguards

which one ?
the one we stabbed was the 2nd khalif and it was in chest and abdomen while he was protected by 15 of his bodyguards
Do you see my country some where?

Creating a coalition[edit]
A series of U.N. Security Council resolutions and Arab League resolutions were passed regarding Iraq's invasion of Kuwait. One of the most important was Resolution 678, passed on 29 November 1990, which gave Iraq a withdrawal deadline until 15 January 1991, and authorized "all necessary means to uphold and implement Resolution 660", and a diplomatic formulation authorizing the use of force if Iraq failed to comply.[74]

General Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr. and President George H. W. Bush visit U.S. troops in Saudi Arabia on Thanksgiving Day, 1990.
A coalition of forces opposing Iraq's aggression was formed, consisting of forces from 34 countries: Argentina, Australia, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Egypt, France, Greece, Italy, Kuwait, Morocco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Niger, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Portugal, Qatar, South Korea, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Spain, Syria, the United Arab Emirates, the United Kingdom and the U.S. itself.[75] U.S. Army General Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr. was designated to be the commander of the Coalition forces in the Persian Gulf area.

Although they didn't contribute any forces, Japan and Germany made financial contributions totaling $10 billion and $6.6 billion respectively. U.S. troops represented 73% of the Coalition’s 956,600 troops in Iraq.

Many of the Coalition's forces were reluctant to join. Some felt that the war was an internal Arab affair, or didn't want to increase U.S. influence in the Middle East. In the end, however, many nations were persuaded by Iraq’s belligerence towards other Arab states, offers of economic aid or debt forgiveness, and threats to withhold aid

which one ?

Iranians are manipulator. Being protected by 15, and then stabbed is neither logical or sound.

He's gone, but you know you are Muslim now because of him :lol: :D :rofl:

Who are you to tell this ? Pakistan is a sunni country and we will stand with our time tested friend our brother KSA. You Shias can go back to your country Iran or return back to your caves in Tora Bora.

I am no Shia but you wouldn't understand that, if you must know half of pakistan belongs to us and we ain't going no where.

You must be from the other side which has always been our colony.

some stupid users compare the war of 1400 years ago with now. those times the people of iran were angry with the government so they didn't support it. this was the reason you could defeat persian's government not persian people. the other side was that you were savages . like mongols . like atila and ... so you could torture innocent people for having the upper hand for upcoming battles. there was so many reasons that once arabs could beat iran and that was only once. then you said about iran-iraq war.
just look at the allies u idiot: (source : wikipedia.org )
allie.JPG

technically all arabs + US + UK + soviet union were allied against only iran with the help of syria and still when the war was over we were 5 km in iraq's land. the whole world couldn't beat iran let alone arab rats don't need to say that at those time we didn't have such strong missile power. and about turkey , you better know that only two countries in MS have military industry and those countries are turkey and iran. you are not even close dude. go and live your pathetic life and don't forget to lie to yourself . it helps you stand on your feet.

Well, if Iran was the aggressor, you surely will get to see a third Qadisyah. I'm not surprised though, arrogance courses through your blood.

oh Qadesyah , seems familiar .yes it was Saddam who talked about Qadesyah. and we showed him battle of rayy that a 5000 strong Persian army :cheesy: destroyed the mighty Abbasid army and put siege on Baghdad and humiliated the mighty Arab empire at its strongest point :smitten:

but honestly your empire army get destroyed by just 5000 Persian that only 700 of them was enough to destroy Abbasid army and the rest only participated in make a siege on Baghdad.

or you rather talk about Battle of the Zab which destroyed the biggest Arab empire by a numerically inferior Persian army.

or you like me to talk about when Mu'izz al-Dawla captures baghdad in 945 and made Abbassid Caliph a Vassal o Buyid dynasty

Iranians are manipulator. Being protected by 15, and then stabbed is neither logical or sound.

He's gone, but you know you are Muslim now because of him :lol: :D :rofl:
well we believe we are Muslim because of something else not him as it take over 200 years for even 50% of Iranian became Muslim
by the way that 15 bodyguard , stabbing 2nd khalif for 6 time and killing 6 of the bodyguards and wounding 13 other in open and then escaping from the center of Islamic government without even a scratch is not or narration by the way according to the story he was only armed with a dagger and had no armor at all.

In the Hijri year 23, whilst Umar had just begun leading the Fajr (morning) prayer in Al-Masjid an-Nabawi, Pirouz had hidden the dagger in his robe, the grip of which was in the middle, and hid himself in a corner of the mosque. Shorty after Umar had begun the prayer, Pirūz leaped upon him and stabbed him six times (only three times, according to Ibn Sa'd), this was five times in the stomach and once in the navel which proved fatal (other reports also make a mention of being stabbed in the shoulder). Pirūz made his way out of the mosque, wounding thirteen men who tried to stand in his way [8] Six to nine of the men later died as a result of Pirouz's lethality.
Sahih al-Bukhari, Chapter 66, Book of the Virtues of the Companions, Hadith number 3497

oh Qadesyah , seems familiar .yes it was Saddam who talked about Qadesyah. and we showed him battle of rayy that a 5000 strong Persian army :cheesy: destroyed the mighty Abbasid army and put siege on Baghdad and humiliated the mighty Arab empire at its strongest point :smitten:

but honestly your empire army get destroyed by just 5000 Persian that only 700 of them was enough to destroy Abbasid army and the rest only participated in make a siege on Baghdad.

or you rather talk about Battle of the Zab which destroyed the biggest Arab empire by a numerically inferior Persian army.

or you like me to talk about when Mu'izz al-Dawla captures baghdad in 945 and made Abbassid Caliph a Vassal o Buyid dynasty

And all while you were still ruled in every element by us Arabs (nearly completely Arabized) and ultimately crushed again. After centuries of previous rule. LOL.

And the fairytales are a no-story as always.

@spiderkiller

One single Arab country (Iraq) which is 3 times smaller than Iran and has a population 1.5 times smaller crushed your little entity. And that is just 1 Arab country out of 22 Arab countries.

You could not even defeat them.

So continue your fairytales.:omghaha:

Even with Zionist support.

AUCH! That must hurt.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_support_for_Iran_during_the_Iran–Iraq_war

And how many of your countrymen got sent to hell? Well over 500.000.

What a humiliation. Just 30-25 years ago.

Last edited:
And all while you were still ruled in every element by us Arabs (nearly completely Arabized) and ultimately crushed again. After centuries of previous rule. LOL.

And the fairytales are a no-story as always.

@spiderkiller

One single Arab country (Iraq) which is 3 times smaller than Iraq and has a population 1.5 times smaller crushed your little entity. And that is just 1 Arab country out of 22 Arab countries.

You could not even defeat that.

So continue your fairytales.:omghaha:

Even with Zionist support.

AUCH! That must hurt.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_support_for_Iran_during_the_Iran–Iraq_war

And how many of your countrymen got sent to hell? Well over 500.000.

What a humiliation. Just 30-25 years ago.

well that answer you
Iran nuclear deal: Saudi Arabia warns it will strike out on its own | Page 17

by the way do you want to knew what was the 2nd Qadesyah and what happened after that it was when Iraq captured an evacuated Khoramshahr a tourist city with no Army base at all and 120000 population at most let say what happened then
150 Iraqi artillery opened fire on the city in the afternoon of September 22 and then 500 Iraqi tank moved toward the city then 20000 Iraqi force supported by 3rd Armoured Division ,33rd Special Forces Brigade ,66th Special Forces Brigade managed to capture a city which only protected by 2000-3000 people and let show you who these people were
Iranian_Resistance.jpg

and when we come back we did what every body considered impossible 70000 Iranian forces attacked 70000 Iraqi forces that have converted khoramshahr into a stronghold , the result 16000 dead Iraqi forces , 19000 captured Iraqi forces and the liberation of Khoramshahr.

No, the given enrichment supposed not to exceed %5. A highly enriched uranium may take a while to produce, something even the Russians rejected to help the Iranians with.

Enslaved Bedouins :lol: .. Is that the best you got? Tell me, when was the last time you lashed yourself? :lol:

Are you implying I am shia because I oppose your satanic cult of wahabism ?:lol:

Sure you're scared like your khalifa omar who was scared during the conquest of Iraq who was lead by imam ali he was the one who appointed the commanders of the war in the Islamic conquests western part of the Sassanid empire was conquered with imam ali planing while the eastern part was khorasan and Afghanistan was conquerd during imam ali khilafah so the real conquere of the Sassanid empire was imam ali omar was scared but he take the credit of imam ali work

you shia خنزير can't resist insulting the Companions (Radi Allah unho) of The Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم

Last edited:
I'm not religious my dear :lol:
Are you implying I am shia because I oppose your satanic cult of wahabism ?:lol:

you shia خنزير can't resist insulting the Companions (Radi Allah unho) of The Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم

You know nothing about history then at this point :lol:

This battle was between Al-Amin v.s. Al-Ma'mun :lol: why are you taking credit for it? This defies logic.

Tell me what the so-called dead Persia had done in it at this point? :lol:

This was fought between the forces of Abdallah ibn Ali " Abbasid Dynasty " v.s. Marwan the second " Umayyad Caliphate "
Did they teach you in school that the big time super hero Persians fought these wars? Well if so them good, it wasn't their fight but fought with their blood :lol:

After what? arabization Iraq? We stole it by force that even to this moment your mullahs believe Iraq belongs to them. :lol:

No rational person can compare this ^ to the conquest of Persia, that's to say.

well we believe we are Muslim because of something else not him as it take over 200 years for even 50% of Iranian became Muslim
by the way that 15 bodyguard , stabbing 2nd khalif for 6 time and killing 6 of the bodyguards and wounding 13 other in open and then escaping from the center of Islamic government without even a scratch is not or narration by the way according to the story he was only armed with a dagger and had no armor at all.

Sahih al-Bukhari, Chapter 66, Book of the Virtues of the Companions, Hadith number 3497

Your superman must have counted wrong. If he killed 6 and injured 13 then that makes them more than 15 :lol: which is funny .. @ Arabian legend @al-Hasani @JUBA

I didn't insult any one just speak the truth omar could not do anything without imam ali assist him khanzeer is you not me read my post before you insult anyone

Back
Top Bottom