What's new

Iran orders release of Indian tanker

Kuch nahi, we imported Iraq oil , Sunni oil, their ***** got burnt. that's why they did this Satyagraha. Now with rupee going :bounce:, Irani tel zindabad.

awesome............hahaha
6a0120a8795c4a970b0162fbf7975f970d-800wi.jpg

Iran is being threatened by hypocrites

The only ones humiliated here are those pakistani and chinese trolls who were jumping up and down when Iran seized the ship .

Now since Iran has released the ship , these jokers are nowhere to be seen .

The ship was going to be released it was just a question of payment which was delivered to Iran.

The only ones humiliated here are those pakistani and chinese trolls who were jumping up and down when Iran seized the ship .

Now since Iran has released the ship , these jokers are nowhere to be seen .

Reason enough to not take these trolls seriously and worthy of a reply....but all I see is Indian posters falling into their traps of troll posts.

The ship was going to be released it was just a question of payment which was delivered to Iran.

LOL, the article clearly says under no pre conditions the vessel was ordered to be released....so I believe that, thats the truth....you think Iran is concerned about a measly 1 million?.

LOL, the article clearly says under no pre conditions the vessel was ordered to be released....so I believe that, thats the truth....you think Iran is concerned about a measly 1 million?.

You really think, they are going to go after Iran? Seriously? They are more likely to go after Pakistan. Oh Sorry. They don't need to go after Pakistan. The US says, "Jump" and you normally ask, "How high"!

Lol. Wait till next year. Both Israel and USA are going to attack Iran nuclear sites. USA will not attack Pakistan right now, as Pakistan is still their ally and no justification to attack. But Iran is developing nuclear weapons and to prevent Saudi Arabia and others to follow suit and pressure from the Saudis, and other arab countries will compel USA to take action.

USA will not attack Pakistan. First of all, Pakistan will let USA know if attacked then it will also fire its nuclear missiles at its enemies before going down and hence the MAD doctrine will come into effect and no attack will happen.
Rhe problem for them is that we already have nuclear weapons and different delivery systems by which we can use them and that is the deterrent.

Nuke missiles are the only pride of Pakistan.Strang country strange thinking.God save Pakistan and its nuke.

Lol. Wait till next year. Both Israel and USA are going to attack Iran nuclear sites. USA will not attack Pakistan right now, as Pakistan is still their ally and no justification to attack. But Iran is developing nuclear weapons and to prevent Saudi Arabia and others to follow suit and pressure from the Saudis, and other arab countries will compel USA to take action.

USA will not attack Pakistan. First of all, Pakistan will let USA know if attacked then it will also fire its nuclear missiles at its enemies before going down and hence the MAD doctrine will come into effect and no attack will happen.
Rhe problem for them is that we already have nuclear weapons and different delivery systems by which we can use them and that is the deterrent.

Little kiddo, MAD only works if you can actually target the other side. What are you going to use to target US mainland with?
slingshot?

Pakistan gets droned every few days by the USA and you can't do jack about it. Before acting tough, secure your own airspace.

Lol. Wait till next year. Both Israel and USA are going to attack Iran nuclear sites. USA will not attack Pakistan right now, as Pakistan is still their ally and no justification to attack. But Iran is developing nuclear weapons and to prevent Saudi Arabia and others to follow suit and pressure from the Saudis, and other arab countries will compel USA to take action. .

:no::no: Not goin to happen.....Strong from Russia,China & India + a strong Iranian military..

I dont think that the Americans are that much foolish...:)

So your delivery systems have the capacity to reach US.?..:cheesy::cheesy:.....:rofl:

Little kiddo, MAD only works if you can actually target the other side. What are you going to use to target US mainland with?
slingshot?

Pakistan gets drones every few days and USA and you can't do jack about it. Before acting tough, secure your own airspace.

When did I write that Pakistan will attack USA mainland. Can you show it to me?
I wrote it will attack its enemies. Now we have India, Israel and most of Europe within our range. And US bases in UAE, Bahrain, Qatar are also well within our range.
Now if USa lets say decides to do the foolish thing and attack. It can not take out the 120 or so nuclear weapons that Pakistan possesses. If Pakistan feels that it is the end then it will send a few to India, few to israel and a few to the bases of USA. Now it wont probably attack Europe as there are lot of Pakistanis living there. But India, Israel and US bases will be definite target. I believe 10-15 nuclear missiles will be sufficient to to destroy India, so before Pakistan goes, it will try to destroy both Israel and India.

Now there are think-tank in India, Israel and USA who knows much more on this than us paper tigers, but they would be probably also thinking on the same line.

Now talking about drones show how much intellect you are lacking in your knowledge about the drones.
Although many times it has been leaked that Usa fires drones with the tacit approval fo the Pakistan military as it also wants to kill the taliban and it is effective. But due to political reasons will not openly support it and always issues statements condemning it.
Only a naive person believes that Pakistan cannot stop the drones attack. But then it is not that person's fault. Lack of knowledge is not a crime. So you are safe buddy.
The day US stops military aid to Pakistan and all other assistance, than no more drones will be allowed.
I have used simple english to explain to you, I hope it was not very difficult to get the idea.

One can only hope the message went through.................
:coffee:

I wrote it will attack its enemies. Now we have India, Israel and most of Europe within our range. And US bases in UAE, Bahrain, Qatar are also well within our range.
Now if USa lets say decides to do the foolish thing and attack. It can not take out the 120 or so nuclear weapons that Pakistan possesses. If Pakistan feels that it is the end then it will send a few to India, few to israel and a few to the bases of USA. Now it wont probably attack Europe as there are lot of Pakistanis living there. But India, Israel and US bases will be definite target. I believe 10-15 nuclear missiles will be sufficient to to destroy India, so before Pakistan goes, it will try to destroy both Israel and India.

Now there are think-tank in India, Israel and USA who knows much more on this than us paper tigers, but they would be probably also thinking on the same line.

LMAO at this buffoon. so if US attacks Pakistan you'll target India in retaliation? :rofl:

Mutually assured destruction is about destroying the other country as well getting yourself destroyed.
Attacking American bases,Israel will not destroy US. This is not MAD as in mutually assured destruction but mad as in retarded.
And no, most europe is NOT withing your missile range, you just went full retard.
And no, Pakistan does not have the capability to down US drones, I doubt you even have a radar good enough to detect the reaper nevermind stuff like RQ-170.

:no::no: Not goin to happen.....Strong from Russia,China & India + a strong Iranian military..

I dont think that the Americans are that much foolish...:)

So your delivery systems have the capacity to reach US.?..:cheesy::cheesy:.....:rofl:

Read post no 101. I dont like to educate all the naive little children about the political scenarios.

I did not know that thee are so many of you guys here. But lack of commonsense is not a crime. So buddy you are okay.

:smart:

LMAO at this buffoon. so if US attacks Pakistan you'll target India in retaliation? :rofl:

Mutually assured destruction is about destroying the other country as well getting yourself destroyed.
Attacking American bases,Israel will not destroy US. This is not MAD as in mutually assured destruction but mad as in retarded.
And no, most europe is NOT withing your missile range, you just went full retard.
And no, Pakistan does not have the capability to down US drones, I doubt you even have a radar good enough to defect the reaper nevermind stuff like RQ-170.

Wow amazing reply. Not only does it indicate an immature mind, it also shows no attempt to understand that no two nuclear countries will attack each other.
Also, the rest of your reply does not make any sense, no proof just a lot of gibberish. Looks like written by a ten year old.

Now talking about drones show how much intellect you are lacking in your knowledge about the drones.
Although many times it has been leaked that Usa fires drones with the tacit approval fo the Pakistan military as it also wants to kill the taliban and it is effective. But due to political reasons will not openly support it and always issues statements condemning it.
Only a naive person believes that Pakistan cannot stop the drones attack. But then it is not that person's fault. Lack of knowledge is not a crime. So you are safe buddy.
The day US stops military aid to Pakistan and all other assistance, than no more drones will be allowed.
I have used simple english to explain to you, I hope it was not very difficult to get the idea.

One can only hope the message went through.................

:omghaha::omghaha:.........................:rofl::rofl:

agoodlaugh.jpg

LOL d enough:D now need a good sleep....GOOD NIGHT...:sleep:

Back
Top Bottom