What's new

Iran-Pakistan Pipeline: News & Discussions

First the gas must be used for the indigenous Baloch before thinking of extending it further east.

Why they need that much gas..

connect it to some grid and draw according to states use without politicizing this.

No, one needs a bit more than that plus a green card to have some REAL fun. :D

Dil kush ker dia. This is the most sweet word in english language. :smitten:

I was referring to the fact that Pakistan will have certain issues to deal with if it accept s the Iranian money, which is possible, but must be done very carefully.

Don't worry we are professional.

If one day that pipeline would extended to India, would Pakistan make any (significant) money out of it?

Why they need that much gas..

connect it to some grid and draw according to states use without politicizing this.

I did not mean all of it of course, just enough so that they meet their needs first since the pipeline is passing through Baluchistan.

If one day that pipeline would extended to India, would Pakistan make any (significant) money out of it?

Yes transit fees although I do not know if it will be significant, India has already pulled out before though.

I did not mean all of it of course, just enough so that they meet their needs first since the pipeline is passing through Baluchistan.

Yes ofcourse. naturally gas is for everyone, thats why its called natural gas.

So, Iran still has a good chunk of money.
Oil is black gold

It always has customers

The sanctions will hurt the average Joe, but the oil will get sold and the mullahs will always have a fat back account.

Yes transit fees although I do not know if it will be significant, India has already pulled out before though.

It's inevitable that India will one day be buying gas from Iran. A giant economy means demand will be always increasing. On the Iranian side you have the second largest gas reserves in the world, almost all which is still untapped. If the pipeline is built, one day India will probably extend it to India. It might not be soon, but eventually it'll happen.

It's inevitable that India will one day be buying gas from Iran. A giant economy means demand will be always increasing. On the Iranian side you have the second largest gas reserves in the world, almost all which is still untapped. If the pipeline is built, one day India will probably extend it to India. It might not be soon, but eventually it'll happen.

The Indians will wait it out until after whatever conflict may occur passes and perhaps a bit more until it is operational and security can be guaranteed.

India won't abandon Iran but many have reservation about pipeline passing through Pakistan.

One day? India imports about 12 per cent of its oil and gas requirements from Iran for an estimated $12 billion and maintains it will abide only by UN sanctions and not implement those imposed by individual nations or groupings such as the US and the EU.

I wish to have a direct undersea pipeline with Iran but not passing through Pakistan.

One day? India imports about 12 per cent of its oil and gas requirements from Iran for an estimated $12 billion and maintains it will abide only by UN sanctions and not implement those imposed by individual nations or groupings such as the US and the EU.
I was talking about gas only. I thought India only imports oil.

I wish to have a direct undersea pipeline with Iran but not passing through Pakistan.

You probably worry about Pakistan misusing that pipeline, by pressuring India if they have a conflict with you guys? I can understand that, but Iran should make clear to both countries that you can't use politics over something essential like gas.

Back
Top Bottom