What's new

Iran-Pakistan Pipeline: News & Discussions

Kion bhai? :D

Forget the strategic threat for a moment and check the economic feasibility here.

Assuming it passes through Baluchistan province, where the insurgents are known to blow up pipeline.

Pakistan is unable to protect Chinese engineers in Baluchistan itself, what security can Pakistan assure for Indian economic assets there?

China can walk away with these damages, for India its hefty price.

Forget the strategic threat for a moment and check the economic feasibility here.

Assuming it passes through Baluchistan province, where the insurgents are known to blow up pipeline.

Pakistan is unable to protect Chinese engineers in Baluchistan itself, what security can Pakistan assure for Indian economic assets there?

China can walk away with these damages, for India its hefty price.

Tu jao bana lo underwater pipeline.

Pakistan can earn this money every month if it decide to stop transit aid to India, alone.

Anyhow, we have heard many such stories in past as well.

Assuming the case, Iran is investing any money... than sure he has considered his profit plus interest on capital amount.

Every so often some Pakistani leader will mention strategic location yet they never use this strategic location for any benefits. Bunch of pathetic jahil people these leaders are.

You probably worry about Pakistan misusing that pipeline, by pressuring India if they have a conflict with you guys? I can understand that, but Iran should make clear to both countries that you can't use politics over something essential as gas.

Because Pakistan can go to any extreme on matters relating to India and pipeline will always have threat of attacks from extremists.

its going to be very amazing to have Iranian president and more cooperation.

From what I have seen on the internet, many Pakistanis are quite positive about Ahmadinejad. Is that true? For example this vid made by a Pakistani, and the Pakistani reactions beneath it:

Last edited by a moderator:
BATMAN;3620723]Pakistan can earn this money every month if it decide to stop transit aid to India, alone.

Batman can you sleep at night without dreaming about India we give absolutely positively No Aid to India neither they have ever asked.

Anyhow, we have heard many such stories in past as well.

Really you have please share with us all we have herd the people you want don't even issues visa to Pakistanis never mind invest in it.

Assuming the case, Iran is investing any money... than sure he has considered his profit plus interest on capital amount.

country is always considerd a female not a male and for your information Tenders were put out and House of saud didn't put the bid or offered interest free loans neither did Rest of the GCC nations or ummah nations of yours so iranians had to put up the capital.

Considering Gas will be used by consumers and Industry it will greatly benefit pakistan and natural gas is high in demand so i doubt Iranians would have problem selling it to some one else.

From what I have seen on the internet, many Pakistanis are quite positive about Ahmadinejad. Is that true? For example this vid made by a Pakistani, and the Pakistani reactions beneath it:

I am grown up listening from my teachers that Iranian leadership is the best example for Pakistan to follow.

I have even seen some wahabis supporting Iran in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom