What's new

Iran player refuse to sing national anthem

The Mullah lost it. They lost the trust of ordinary Iranian with corruption and stupid decision. Its a matter of time, the Mullah will be overthrow and real republic will arise.

that is an internal process left to the Iranian people

buddy, you are from China, the same people pushing for regime change in Iran, are the same ones instigating things in Hong Kong, They would gladly use Hong Kong Athletes against China if they could, and they will probably show that at the next olympic event. Do yourself a favor and follow the position of your Foreign Minister and refrain from interfering in the domestic politics of other countries, otherwise, you will end up having those very same narratives follow you home.

You are suggesting somehow you care more about Iran than Iranian athletes

سر زد از افق مهر خاوران
فروغ دیده‌ی حق‌ باوران
بهمن فر ایمان ماست
پیامت ای امام، استقلال، آزادی، نقش جان ماست
شهیدان، پیچیده در گوش زمان فریادتان
پاینده مانی و جاودان
جمهوری اسلامی ایران

English translation​

Upwards on the horizon rises the Eastern Sun,
The light in the eyes of the believers in truth,
Bahman is the zenith of our faith.
Your message, O Imam, of independence, freedom, is imprinted on our souls.
O Martyrs! Your clamors echo in the ears of time.
Enduring, continuing, and eternal.
The Islamic Republic of Iran![5]

Come on pal

One child policy?

Mao great whatever it was?

Hong Kong?

Uighurs?

The point I'm making is, no one views the Chinese state or government as any less oppressive then the Iranian

It's daft enough when the westerns point fingers, by for Chinese to do it???
Lol.. go look up my previous comment, you all lose the plot and try bring out only the negative of China?

How about living standard of all Chinese improve? 18 trillion economy, China as leading space power, world class infrastructure lie high speed rail with the most extensive network. The world most powerful industries with highest output of shipbuilding.

Sacrificing a little freedom for better living standard and safer living environment are worth it. Look at USA, they just has a mass shooting in Colorado.

Lol.. go look up my previous comment, you all lose the plot and try bring out only the negative of China?

How about living standard of all Chinese improve? 18 trillion economy, China as leading space power, world class infrastructure lie high speed rail with the most extensive network. The world most powerful industries with highest output of shipbuilding.

Sacrificing a little freedom for better living standard and safer living environment are worth it. Look at USA, they just has a mass shooting in Colorado.

No one see's that, all they see is a communist hell, that's oppressive

Which is the point I'm making

No one see's that, all they see is a communist hell, that's oppressive

Which is the point I'm making
Lol.. self delusion. No wonder why ordinary Iranian revolt. There are millions of expatriate working in China. They have witness what is oppressive or not in China but they still stick with China. But fact is, the only hell and oppressive is Iran. Little interaction with rest of the world. Backward society in mentality and technology. All thanks to Mullah of Iran.

Lol.. self delusion. No wonder why ordinary Iranian revolt. There are millions of expatriate working in China. They have witness what is oppressive or not in China but they still stick with China. But fact is, the only hell and oppressive is Iran. Little interaction with rest of the world. Backward society in mentality and technology. All thanks to Mullah of Iran.

China is a one party communist hell hole,, that's how it is viewed across the world

What part of this don't you understand?

China is a one party communist hell hole,, that's how it is viewed across the world

What part of this don't you understand?
Lol.. you can say whatever u want. The world needs China and when they need u, we can dictate certain terms with them. And the so called high end western still trade with us and paid tribute to China with billions of dollars flowing into us.

While Iran is nobody that nobody will shed a tear if mullah is gone. They are the dinosaur. Mullah is the root of all problem and make Iran insignificant in the world.

Lol.. you can say whatever u want. The world needs China and when they need u, we can dictate certain terms with them. And the so called high end western still trade with us and paid tribute to China with billions of dollars flowing into us.

While Iran is nobody that nobody will shed a tear if mullah is gone. They are the dinosaur. Mullah is the root of all problem and make Iran insignificant in the world.

What I'm saying is the world view point

buddy, you are from China, the same people pushing for regime change in Iran, are the same ones instigating things in Hong Kong,

You may add, they are the same ones propping up Taiwan against China, in fact they are China's major geostrategic antagonists.

Whereas Iran is a partner to China, one which has just joined the Shanghai Cooperation Organization. And would surely stand by China in case of a conflict against NATO or its regional clients in East Asia, much like Iran has supported Russia like no other government in its current military campaign in Ukraine.

What's more, this user's posting behavior towards Iran stands in stark contrast to the foundations of Chinese foreign policy, namely Beijing's principled adherence to the principle of non-intervention in other nations' internal affairs, which is what sets China apart from NATO imperialists. By contrast, reading this user you'd think it's an American neocon or lib-hawk talking.

This is while I could name from the top of my head several dozens of countries China has very deep ties with, which are more repressive, less democratic, much less developed including technologically and poorer than Iran. So the user's claim that they're simply calling out injustice and mischief when he witnesses them does not cut it, seeing how they're completely focused on Iran and have rarely been seen condemning some of the many regimes which would actually deserve all the epithets the user unduly reserves for the Islamic Republic in particular.

Iranian users with sympathies for the Revolution, like myself, will open threads in solidarity with China:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/if-w...cause-they-see-their-supremacy-eroding.752299

Simultaneously, the sole Iranian on here who's been radically opposing the Islamic Republic in recent weeks, is denouncing China, calling the CPC a "criminal trans-national organization":

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/world-economic-forum.753489/post-14044653

And yet, user Beast will 'like' posts by this same Iranian user and react to mine with laughter emoticons, as you may witness at the following page:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/iranian-protests.752534/page-34

So there's definitely something fishy about the user's fixation and enmity against Iran, if I'm asked. Seeing them go out of their way to cheerlead violent riots and NATO- / zionist-sponsored "regime change" policy versus Iran, alongside a number of Isra"el"i, Indian and western forumers - since no more than one or two Iranians are siding with the rioters on here, is quite bizarre indeed. Note that this is the only Chinese member engaging into such vehement and sustained anti-IR activity, what's more at a sensitive juncture.

I can think of a couple of possible explanations to this. For now this shall suffice though, people may ponder the above by their own.

Last edited:

The Mullah need to let go of great Iran. They led the country astray and lost a generation. They have lost the faith of all ordinary Iranian.

It is there country, and they have the right to follow who ever they want.
Criticizing their way of living and Religions is not required by outsiders.

If people start criticizing China, you would feel the same.

What I'm saying is the world view point
If u think some YouTube troll post or just becos some stupid forum opinion is the world view. That just show how shallow your view is.

Why is China economy growing stronger everyday? And the west whom u claim hate China so much continue to trade with China so much. Why did German PM visit China recently if China is so insignificant in their eyes?

Why not the German chancellor visit Iran instead? :rofl:

It is there country, and they have the right to follow who ever they want.
Criticizing their way of living and Religions is not required by outsiders.

If people start criticizing China, you would feel the same.
Becos what Iran is going , is wrong, China is on the correct track and has the will of the Chinese. CPC win the heart and mind of most Chinese. You cannot please everybody but u can do the right thing.

Look at Iran. If somebody claim Iran has progress, are just deluding themselves. They are not much different from the 1979. Country is poor and standard of living hasn't improve much.

Look at their GDP or per Capita. Basically a third world standard with even a third world oppressive regime.

Last edited:

The Mullah need to let go of great Iran. They led the country astray and lost a generation. They have lost the faith of all ordinary Iranian.

Regardless of their political stance, the Iranians should not do what the Westerners tell them to do.

Regardless of their political stance, the Iranians should not do what the Westerners tell them to do.
Says who?

Iran does whatever it wants. We don't give a shit about what a Chinese may think of.

Back
Top Bottom