What's new

Iran seizes Indian ship

Ḥashshāshīn;4640922 said:
What was the reason for the seizure?

Iran 'perhaps' does not like the idea of India buying more oil from Iraq and reducing supplies from Iran, it could be a message as such.

Indian sub just sunk not long ago....all ships and subs are on quarantine for inspection...wil be hard for them to brag about retaliation.

You back to yr trolling ways? want me to post pics of Chinese ships?

This kiss of a dragon is such a coward he opened a thread to complain that about me lol and here the cheap loser is trolling yet again and Chinese members were backing him up

what a cry baby u are lol

Iran 'perhaps' does not like the idea of India buying more oil from Iraq and reducing supplies from Iran, it could be a message as such.

I meant the official reason. They have to give a statement about this.

Ḥashshāshīn;4640942 said:
I meant the official reason. They have to give a statement about this.

Iranian official reason? is that the ship may have posed a 'Environmental hazard' in it's waters

Iran own India $5 bn for imported crude oil, and the latter kept holding on them taking sanctions as an excuse. But it offered Iran "unnecessary" home produced goods as a swap for the money.

Yes, but again, Iran shouldn't have escalated the crisis any further.

The government-owned ship was detained in international waters in the Persian Gulf before being coerced into entering Iranian waters. Late Wednesday evening, the ship was on its way to the Bandar Abbas port, guided by the IRGC.

Sources said Iran claimed to have detained the ship because of environmental concerns. Tehran authorities conveyed to India that the ship was polluting Iranian waters, but this is being seen as flimsy reasoning.

Yes, but again, Iran shouldn't have escalated any further.

Nothing to do with that at all, this is a small matter and will not affect ties

You back to yr trolling ways? want me to post pics of Chinese ships?

This kiss of a dragon is such a coward he opened a thread to complain that about me lol and here the cheap loser is trolling yet again and Chinese members were backing him up

what a cry baby u are lol

Coward against you ? :lol: I complained for my posts got deleted when I was trying to fix you...you're just an unworthy opponant...show me what you got this time in world affaire forum...I think the MODs here is more fair and realist. I'm looking forward of any challenge....just bring it on :smokin:

More likely India back down due to U.S pressure. Spineless Indians like to brag U.S's greatness again China...now just hide the tail between legs and bow uppon U.S's order :lol:

But yes there is a real concern in Iran that Iraq could emerge as a rival because we do not have any UN sanctions to worry about with Iraq unlike with Iran where the ships would need insurance etc

Coward against you ? :lol: I complained for my posts got deleted when I was trying to fix you...you're just an unworthy opponant...show me what you got this time in world affaire forum...I think the MODs here is more fair and realist. I'm looking forward of any challenge....just bring it on :smokin:

You are a pathetic little troll without a life now go do one

PressTV - India to send team to Iran for Chabahar Port development

Ties are expanding between the two this is just a small petty matter nothing to worry about the TOI is a junk paper

India May Import More Iran Oil Within UN Rules, Chidambaram Says - Bloomberg

India May Import More Iran Oil Within UN Rules, Chidambaram Says

This statement was only this week

Haha...what a cheap shot...are you trying to play down India's humiliation? :lol: When Iran hold India by the ball: you need oil you need Chabahar port, you can't do nothing but comply:coffee:

You are a pathetic little troll without a life now go do one

I will take that as compliment :lol:

Back
Top Bottom