What's new

Iran seizes Indian ship

Please :rolleyes: you know they are indians
1: Cheering modi.
2: talkin trash about sonia/khurshid
3: trashing pakistan
4: typing in hindi

Well situation right now between India and Pakistan is not so good, tempers are flaring up and our economy is in a deep crisis. I have seen comments like that on Express tribune also and Youtube but I never pay it much attention people are people same as everywhere we all got flaws.

Well situation right now between India and Pakistan is not so good, tempers are flaring up and our economy is in a deep crisis. I have seen comments like that on Express tribune also and Youtube but I never pay it much attention people are people same as everywhere we all got flaws.

Sorry but there is simply no competition. Its not about current affairs or economy its some social dynamic. Look at any article about Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, China and its the same hateful rhetoric.

I love how they are abusing Pakistan even though Pakistan has nothing to do with this incident.

Height of obsession!

Oh come on if you read youtube or Pakistani papers you will find the same comments on Indians does this even matter?

Sorry but there is simply no competition. Its not about current affairs or economy its some social dynamic. Look at any article about Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, China and its the same hateful rhetoric.

Well the less said about TOI the better it really is a 3rd class type of paper I much rather read the Hindu or Dawn than that rubbish.

Oh come on if you read youtube or Pakistani papers you will find the same comments on Indians does this even matter?

Youtube is a mess, but comments on newspapers are supposed to be moderated.

I have rarely in fact ever seen Pakistanis abusing Indians they way they abuse us on their news papers.

Even Pakistani newspapers have more Indian comments and abuse then Pakistani ones (Express tribune is a good example).

If you can show examples of Pakistanis commenting the way Indians do on Pakistani newspaper comments, then I will take back my words.

Perhaps Iran should check if indian ship carried weapons and explosives to terrorist in Iraq on behalf of house of Saud.

Don't talk nonsense. Makes you look silly. Have you even seen the map of the Middle East? This oil tanker was coming from Iraq and not going to Iraq, crossing Iran whilst sailing toward the strait of Hormuz leading to the Arabian Sea.

In other words, it's a$$ was pointing towards Iraq and not the other way around. Unless your BD vessels sail a$$ways! :cheesy:

Youtube is a mess, but comments on newspapers are supposed to be moderated.

I have rarely in fact ever seen Pakistanis abusing Indians they way they abuse us on their news papers.

Even Pakistani newspapers have more Indian comments and abuse then Pakistani ones (Express tribune is a good example).

If you can show examples of Pakistanis commenting the way Indians do on Pakistani newspaper comments, then I will take back my words.

Yes you are right it should be moderated and Express Tribune and Dawn are better for me to read than TOI but I have come across some vile comments both on Hindus and Muslims, there is idiots among us both we can agree on that much. But I would take the comments section with a pinch of salt just like we have suicide trolls on PDF I am sure TOI has it's fair share of them.

Yes you are right it should be moderated and Express Tribune and Dawn are better for me to read than TOI but I have come across some vile comments both on Hindus and Muslims, there is idiots among us both we can agree on that much. But I would take the comments section with a pinch of salt just like we have suicide trolls on PDF I am sure TOI has it's fair share of them.

Yes, at this point TOI is not taken seriously.

I rather read the Hindu, at least they still uphold proper journalistic standards

I rather read the Hindu, at least they still uphold proper journalistic standards

God knows what happened with TOI there was even some articles I read that had some smiley type of faces next to them :hitwall:
It really gives 'The Times' name a bad name when the British version is a proper well published paper.

BTW I find Nadeem Paracha from the Dawn one of the wittiest, funniest writers out there! he does it so well

God knows what happened with TOI there was even some articles I read that had some smiley type of faces next to them :hitwall:
It really gives 'The Times' name a bad name when the British version is a proper well published paper.

Pakistani newspapers (except for Dawn) show third class journalism a lot of times.

Theres no discipline in South Asia. Thats why nothing runs properly there

Pakistani newspapers (except for Dawn) show third class journalism a lot of times.

Theres no discipline in South Asia. Thats why nothing runs properly there

One would of thought being part of the 'British Empire' for so long we may have picked up a thing or two but we seem to be going backwards instead of growing.

One would of thought being part of the 'British Empire' for so long we may have picked up a thing or two but we seem to be going backwards instead of growing.

I feel like the old generation (the generation right after partition) did have have a lot of the traits the British people were admired for such cleanliness, discipline, and just running things in a proper manner. Don't know what happened to that.

Theres a reason why South Asia scores low in almost everything.

Back
Top Bottom