What's new

IRAN: SYRIAN CRISIS PRELUDE TO COMING OF MAHDI

Status
Not open for further replies.
The seizure was led by Juhayman al-Otaybi, who belonged to a powerful family of Najd. He declared his brother-in-law Mohammed Abdullah al-Qahtani to be the Mahdi, or redeemer. His followers took that the fact that Al-Qahtani's name and his father's name are identical to Muhammad's name and that of his father, and the saying ("His and his father's names were the same as Muhammad's and his father's, and he had come to Mecca from the north") to justify their belief. Furthermore, the date of the attack, 20 November 1979, was the first day of the year 1400 according to the Islamic calendar, which was stated by another hadith as the day that the Mahdi would reveal himself.

Juhayman al-Otaybi was from "one of the foremost families of Najd. His grandfather had ridden with Ibn Saud in the early decades of the century." He was a preacher, a former corporal in the Saudi National Guard, and a former student of Sheikh Abdel Aziz al Baaz, who went on to become the Grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia. Juhaiman had turned against al Baz, "and began advocating a return to the original ways of Islam, among other things; a repudiation of the West; an end of education of women; abolition of television and expulsion of non-Muslims."He proclaimed that "the ruling Al Saud dynasty had lost its legitimacy because it was corrupt, ostentatious and had destroyed Saudi culture by an aggressive policy of Westernization

Grand Mosque Seizure - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How does the actions of this crazy guy from SAUDI ARABIA , has anything to do with Iran or shias?
Unfortunately , all over media that , that incident was related to Shia. Where shia has nothing to do anything ....Don't remember one of my Saudi friend told me special term they used for this crazy guy. Which mean take the Islam culturally back to early Ages of Islam.

Not Bad,Considering all the $hit that goes around.:D.Recently got engaged.:D.But then she moved to US.Probably I may have to after her or she might find some one else.:frown:

Congrats Sir. :yahoo:

I think this place is better my friend for such discussions:)
http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/253252-naswarville.html

vt_middle_finger_kid_stands.jpg

What Hmmm?

I asked if there were other wannabe Madhi's like that one in 1979?

True, very nice country. Paradise on earth.

I dunno of any recent one but the last couple of centuries have produced quite a few of them ! :unsure:

mahdi will come after..................4 event
1.king saudi dead,,,,,,,,,
2.syria will destroyed into ash
3.sufyani come from syria
4.Basar assad will killed

Not Bad,Considering all the $hit that goes around.:D.Recently got engaged.:D.But then she moved to US.Probably I may have to after her or she might find some one else.:frown:
So what's going on with you??

Congratulations ! :)

Nothing much !

vt_middle_finger_kid_stands.jpg

I dunno of any recent one but the last couple of centuries have produced quite a few of them ! :unsure:

There have been around 15-20 Mehdis in Pakistan, last one was in Chakwal. Most were arrested before they could become a national phenomenon.

Dude, I was in Singapore around a week ago....why did you have to burn them forests & have most of my plans cancelled because of the Haze ? :cray:

Why...oh...why ? :cry:

I thought we were brothers ! :pissed:

If you just wanted them cleared...all you had to do was ask nicely & I would've come myself with a lumber jack's axe & helped you with it ! :kiss3:

I have never seen these predictions, where did you find them.

Common don't be a buzzkill.This can't be any worse than these crazy stories of the end of the world.Chill out.Apart from those Hollywood movies world is not gonna end anytime soon.Mahdis gonna have to wait.

When thousands of people are being slaughtered because of those sick myths, I'll take it seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom