What's new

Iran to send astronaut to space by 2018

By sending man to space they mean they will do it in the same way they did to the monkey. They will send it up and then down.
I don't know when an person will be place in orbit. That depends when Iran will make the needed SLV. I wonder what the Qooqnoos SLV is that they are working on.

@Rostam

Let's not make Era's job harder than it already is, but as a quick answer to your post about nut: I'd bet my money on the massive economic burden that is going to appear in case of war with Iran, not on the monthly-achivements of Iran.

For the sake of Era´s convenience then… but there is a another side to that coin which you pointed out in your quick answer..without any doubt there will be no war and the sanctions will all disappear in due time as a grand bargain is in horizon between Iran and the US…for the first time since the fall of the last Shah of Iran, the two sides are prepared to communicate in direct one to one negotiations…

Last edited by a moderator:
whatever I am getting to know abt Iran dis days..it seems the days of US are over and Iran is going to be a new world tech super power....

I dont understand whether I should laugh or read more abt it...every day there is something...the other day I read Iran has developed 5th gen fighter which is one of the best in the world..now this news....com'on, what are the specs, what are the check points that are being followed and internationally acknowleded....who has developed the engines...everything is in mess...I am seriously not in a position to accept what Iran is publishing this days..!

FYI.. I have strong respect for Iranians and their culture which has influenced our culture...

People.. people..... has any one thought it through? It's good news all the way.... think about it:

A. Iran does succeed and it's an orbital launch, I bet Ahemdinijad will **** the flight somehow and he will be lost in space.
B. It's a failure and he blows up on launch pad / half way through.

No matter what, the monkey shall be avenged! :D

On topic: If Iran succeeds in orbital insertion and successful re-insertion into atmosphere and recovery, anything before 15 years, I'll eat horse manure.

@arp2041 @Cherokee @hinduguy @KRAIT @Armstrong

15 years?:blink: You missed a couple of zeros. I think you meant 150 years.

whatever I am getting to know abt Iran dis days..it seems the days of US are over and Iran is going to be a new world tech super power....

I dont understand whether I should laugh or read more abt it...every day there is something...the other day I read Iran has developed 5th gen fighter which is one of the best in the world..now this news....com'on, what are the specs, what are the check points that are being followed and internationally acknowleded....who has developed the engines...everything is in mess...I am seriously not in a position to accept what Iran is publishing this days..!

FYI.. I have strong respect for Iranians and their culture which has influenced our culture...

But what if I told you it does not matter nor do Iran or Iranians give a toss whether you read more or not?
the problem is not Iran but you. Iran has the fastest scientific growth in the world, 11.5 times faster than any other country in the world so it's natural they will be making achievements. If you or anyone else has a proble with Iranian achievement then that's your problem. P.s Iran never said they made a 5th gen fighter.

But what if I told you it does not matter nor do Iran or Iranians give a toss whether you read more or not?
the problem is not Iran but you. Iran has the fastest scientific growth in the world, 11.5 times faster than any other country in the world so it's natural they will be making achievements. If you or anyone else has a proble with Iranian achievement then that's your problem. P.s Iran never said they made a 5th gen fighter.
I would like to welcome you to the forum. Your comments are very aggressive even toward your friends. Also, you call Jewish people "juden" which I believe is a racist/derogatory name.
Work on it.

On topic: If Iran succeeds in orbital insertion and successful re-insertion into atmosphere and recovery, anything before 15 years, I'll eat horse manure.

@arp2041 @Cherokee @hinduguy @KRAIT @Armstrong

I think you will lose soon. My only conclusion is you like horse manure.

Awesome news, Iran is on the right path to send Human to space with its OWN TECHNOLOGY... Iran is still under sanctions, but those sanctions are benefiting Iran in the long run... the west someday will regret they sanctioned Iran, because they made Iran a power house in the long run... Iran is self sufficient...

LONG LIVE IRAN!

Let`s images speak

121036586__379700b.jpg

The Iranian space monkey has a red mole in one image, but not the other

120813629_monkeyira_379695b.jpg

Iran claimed that the monkey had returned safe from a trip into space

120813629_monkeyira_379697b.jpg

After the alleged trip, however, the monkey's mole had disappeared :D

120813629_monkeyira_379698b.jpg

It is now thought that the first monkey died, or was never launched at all :D

Iran’s space monkey triumph exposed as a fake | The Times

Let`s images speak

121036586__379700b.jpg

The Iranian space monkey has a red mole in one image, but not the other

120813629_monkeyira_379695b.jpg

Iran claimed that the monkey had returned safe from a trip into space

120813629_monkeyira_379697b.jpg

After the alleged trip, however, the monkey's mole had disappeared :D

120813629_monkeyira_379698b.jpg

It is now thought that the first monkey died, or was never launched at all :D

Iran’s space monkey triumph exposed as a fake | The Times
howmany times we should tell you ... Mod Edit... that Iran sent a monkey to space in 2011 too?and he died...

@TheCommander gonna hate !!!

http://www.ari.ac.ir/images/stories/videos/pishgam.mp4

Here is a paragraph from an article on NPR regarding picture discrepancy:
Jonathan McDowell, a Harvard astronomer who tracks rocket launchings and space activity, also said this week's monkey space flight was real, but he had a slightly different explanation for the photo mix-up. He claimed the light gray monkey with the mole died during a failed space mission in 2011.
"The monkey with the mole was the one launched in 2011 that died. The rocket failed. It did not get into space," McDowell said. "They just mixed that footage with the footage of the 2013 successful launch."

Cry me a river !!!

Troll :coffee:

plz make sure that this time its da right Astronaut and not his twin bro mistknly send having a mole on his head:cray::girl_cray3:

Back
Top Bottom